Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 12-08-2021, 11:30 PM   #1
punishmywh0retits
Baby Member

Wink Please send me dares and punish my tits!!!!!

Im a dumb lil horny slut! Pansexual f 23
Please help punish me-and order me around
I really like tit punishment
please dare me to hurt my tits (and anything else you want)
I have access to: various household objects, variety of nipple clamps varying in pain (wooden clips ,binder clips, allligator, hard clamps, small clamps)
Lotion and oils(love to pretend its cum and rub it on myself)
1 large dildo, 1 vibrator wand(12 speeds) 1 buttplug w tail, 1 set of anal beads, vibrating anal dildo, lube,
Rubberbands, rope, yarn, ducttape, pins, tacks, plyers, nipple weights
Im also into: bdsm, piss, bondage, pet, humiliation, public/outdoors, anal, name calling, being dominated, pain, edging,
Feel free to hurt my silly cunt too!
Please punish me good!! And decide if im allowed to cum! Ill designate a separate session to each comment!
punishmywh0retits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 11:49 PM   #2
C-Dom

Welcome to get dare punishmywh0retits! Seems like you are pretty open minded regarding your likes. To get this started we are gonna heat you up. Roll two dices to determine the amount of edges you have to complete. For every edge take your wooden clamps and attach them to a string that is bound to your front door. Kneel down facing the door so that the string is tight. Every edge had to be completed with a different toy. Right when you're on the edge pull yourself backwards to rip the clamps off. If you fail to rip them off, You have to repeat that edge. If the door swings open, you are not allowed to close it for the next edge.
C-Dom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 07:42 AM   #3
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Start by stripping naked
Edge
Put toothpaste or icy hot on your nipples put 3 rubber bands around each tit
Followed by your nipple weights
Now edge again
Leave that all on and put toothpaste on your clit and pussy lips
Find some sort of clamps 1 on your clit and 3 on each lip
Do 25 jumping jacks re apply anything that fell and keep track

Edge once for anything that fell off

If you want to cum you have two choices leave it to chance or the painful way

The painful way rip everything off followed by 5 hard slaps on each tit and your pussy then cum anyway you like

Up to chance
You may remove the clamps and weights and roll a dice
1-orgasm
2-put nipple weights back on and roll again
3-put clamps on nipples edge 3 times and roll again
4-slap pussy 5 times hard
5-put clamps on nipples then put wand on clit for 15 minutes on highest setting how many times did you cum?
6-orgasm any way you like

What do you think hope to hear a report

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 01:56 PM   #4
X3non101

I'm more than happy to punish your tits. They weren't really good for anything else anyways. As a warm up I want you to grab a belt, and hit your tits 50 times each, counting them out loud, then hit your cunt 25 times, this time use the metal end though, counting out each strike out loud again. Once this is done, make a tack bra and panties. If you don't know how to do this, message me and I'll show you, it's simple. Once these are made, put them on and leave your house you're house for an hour. I don't care what you do, go for a walk, jog, ride a bike, run some errands, I only require you to be out in public. If you end up talking with someone while you are out, you must tell them/imply that you are wearing a tack bra and panties somewhere during the conversation. If you fail to do so, let me know and I'll punish you for it.

Once you have finished with your warm up I want you to disassemble the tack bra and panties, place them on the floor and sit your ass down on them. Once this is done, place two binder clips on each nipple, and then begin using the yarn to tightly bind your tits up in a harness. Then, place 7 rubber bands around the base of each tit to make sure that it is extra tight. Now that they are bound, grab two of the rubber bands on each tit, pull them back and snap them at the base 30 times each. You will only be allowed 5 seconds between each snap to collect yourself. Once this is done, you may stop sitting on the tacks, put them away, you will not be needing them any more.

To wrap up your dare, insert your anal beads into your ass with lube, then take the large dildo, cover it in toothpaste and begin fucking it. During this time, you will be sitting on your knees, legs spread, arms behind your back, both your hands should be holding the other arm, your posture should be good with your chest out and your head high. You will fuck your dildo like this for 30 minutes, and you're goal is to edge yourself 5 times during this time period. Each time you edge, add a weight to each binder clip. If you succeed, you may cum once your time has finished. If you fail, I will prepare a punishment for you and you're undisciplined cunt. Either way, once your time is up, you may clean yourself off and begin your report, and post it here, or though kik. Good luck whore!

This task is subject to change if you find any part within this task against your limits or impossible to do. I am more than willing to adjust this task to your needs. If you have any questions or concerns, you may either message me here, or on my kik listed below. I recommend messaging me on kik because I don't check my gd inbox very often.
X3non101 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bdsm dares, nipple clamps, nipple dares, nipple play, nipple punishment