Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2021, 10:05 PM   #1
Emmykink

Female Pick my clothes

So, I've been going without underwear or and f
Sort of pants for a few months now and the weather is getting quite cold so I need some warmer stuff. It has been decided that I am going to now "maybe" get some clothes back.

I will be keeping my work clothes, medical scrubs, in exchange for sending mistress pictures every day of me without them on at work. As well I will keep a large trencoat like jacket in exchange for remaining active in my other thread. Getdare will get to choose any other clothes I may wear. This is how it will work:

Every post you can assign me whatever clothes you feel like. There is no limit to how many. You can describe anything about it other than color (other than underwear) Ex. 1 shirt that barely covers your tits and 1 pair of sheer leggings or 1 minidress and matching push-up bra

Next you assign a task that must be completed in order to earn the clothes. This can be as easy or as hard as you want it to be. If I can't or won't do it, I don't get the clothes. Ex. 1000 whips to your clit with a flogger or let 2 guys fuck your ass

That's it. If no task is assigned, mistress will assign me tasks to do instead and they tend to be very cruel. Also, I have no panties and 1 bra currently, so if I'm allowed any, I'm looking for suggestions.

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 04:24 AM   #2
r0ver
getDare Addict

As you've already suggested them:
A pair of sheer leggings and a shirt that barely covers your tits.
The task:
(Mistress can increase/ decrease the timings, number of specific exercises etc. as she sees fit)
Go for a run in a park. Take a small bag with clothes pins, binder clips and a butt plug.
Set a timer on your phone for 10 minutes. When the timer goes you have 1 minute to strip naked. Once nude you must insert the plug and do 10 press ups, followed by touching your toes with straight legs for 30 seconds.
Redress, reset the timer and continue the run.
When the timer goes off you have 1 minute to strip naked. Once naked attach as many clothes pins as you can to your to your nipples and breasts and do 10 star jumps followed by jogging on the spot for 30 seconds. If any fall off, you must re-attatch them before continuing the jumps/ continuing jogging on the spot.
Redress, set the timer for 10 minutes and restart the run.
When the timer goes you again have 1 minute to strip naked. Insert the plug and attach the binder clips to your tits and clit.
Use a dice roller app to roll 2 d6s. Edge that many times.

If Mistress decides you've earned the leggings and top after the task they will be your default public workout/ exercise clothes unless you are given specific instructions to wear (or not wear) other clothes.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 04:40 AM   #3
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Bib Overalls only. From a thrift shop and the wrong size.

Barefoot whenever possible, but any thrift shop shoes will do. Dirtier...the better. Take them off whenever inside unless made to put them back on.

Dare: suck your bare toes passionately for 10 minutes. Dare is not over until Five people see you doing this. Also...to earn the shoes...you must suck the toes of 5 different strangers. If that is too much, feel free to go barefoot with the overalls no matter where you go!
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 04:44 AM   #4
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I just picked out your new panties

http://www.strictleather.com/sp365.php

You only need one pair

I almost forgot the task you have to do too earn your new panties. Log, onto Get Dare, opps looks like you earned them. So who gets to keep the key. Maybe several keyholders

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]

Last edited by MasterMichaelNY; 11-10-2021 at 04:49 AM. Reason: Opps
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 06:31 AM   #5
MrJB
Distinguished Member

From me you can have a button up shirt, however the shirt can only have 1 button left on it.

Your dare for this one is simple - you will be making such a shirt! Go out wearing a normal shirt (no bra allowed) & anything you have already earned on your bottom half, and take a pair of scissors. You must find guys to cut off all but one button on your shirt - however, it can only be 1 guy per button, and they must have complete choice over which button gets cut off.

PM me your likes if you want a personalised dare

Enjoys giving Public, Pain & Humiliating dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 09:21 AM   #6
KacyBond

Wear tiny shorts and a tight crop top to the store, with no bra. Your goal is to buy a new bra that is one or two cup sizes too small, but first you have to try on a few. Try on each bra, then leave the dressing room to ask someone, including a store employee, if it fits, before you can try on the next one. Wither you wear your tight top when you leave the dressing room is up to you.

When you finally have a bra that is too small, your outfit for the next day will be a shirt with the lowest neckline you can find that shows off the bra, so that anyone can see you don't know how to buy the right size.

For the next week, if you want to wear a bra, it has to be this small one, with the lowest neckline you can manage.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 10:12 AM   #7
silverdarknight
getDare Devil

From me you can have:
A piss soaked potato sack.
Which i suspect may actually be the kind of clothing you actually want.

And to earn it?
Fuck someone in public. You are to be entirely naked, and they get to fuck you up the ass until they cum - then you have to suck them off until they cum again.
No, you don't get to clean their cock before you suck them off. Also, if you can't manage to actually suck them off and make them cum a second time in your mouth? Then find someone else to fuck. You only get to try with each guy once, and if you fail then you have to find someone else to cum in your ass and then suck off naked in the street.

i look forward to hearing about you earning your new stinking sack to wear, and hope you have a lot of fun in it.

Likes:Enthusiasm, Pain, CBT, Spankings, Humiliation, disgusting, chemical play, sissy, pics(others), (&)
Dislikes: Public, pee, pics(me), anal, (&)
Limits: Stupid, Exposure, Rules, bondage, Long tasks, social suicide, (&)
Bonus features: My rules(#), 'wanted' ad & many questions.
&=More details on Likes/Dislikes etc here
*=Full 'how to' details & rules here
silverdarknight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dress, public, rules, tasks