Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-31-2021, 08:51 AM   #1
DirtySlut2020

Default Looking for fun snow dares

We just got 3-4 inches of fresh snow, and I thought it might be fun to see what dares you guys could give me, involving the snow? Limits are in my signature. Will write a report on here for any dares I do.

Likes: Male cum, Light pain, Submission, Food play, Semi public, Bondage, pussy stuffing

Dislike: swallowing male cum, deepthroating, humiliation

Limit: Friends/Family, Permanent, Damage/Dangerous, Public, Scat, Needles, Vomit, Illegal, Pictures, anal
DirtySlut2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 08:55 AM   #2
MusicalMoans

Go outside in a bikini, and make snow Angels! Make 3 on your back, and two on your tummy.

Another is that you stuff snow into your panties until your pussy is slightly numbed, and you try to orgasm with a cold, numbed pussy, if your pussy starts to feel warm, you have to get more snow 😊

Likes - Anal, Begging, Humiliation, Spanking, Orgasm Control, Bondage, CBT, Chastity, Collar, Diapers, Feet, Omorashi
Dislikes/Punishments - Line writing, Corner time, Figging, Sensation play, Long term Denial
Limits - Family, Beastiality, Public, Social Suicide, Scat play
MusicalMoans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:10 AM   #3
Paladintwk
getDare Sweetheart

Default Snow

Instead of a snowman make a large snow hard erect cock with balls and all, Squirt whipped cream on the snow cock head and down the shaft and then lick it off.
Likes: Creative Dares, Femdom chastity dares, Femdom humiliation dares, bondage, Fendom forced sissification, post orgasm handjobs, bound handjobs, risky dares panty dares, semi public humiliation, masturbation, new sexual adventures. sex toys.

Dislikes: Piss, scat, diapers, baby, sophomoric stupid dares, blackmail, personal information

Curious: Forced Bi, Gloryholes, shemales, anal prostate orgasms, sex dolls, bound gay cock milking

PM Dares https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=90641
Paladintwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:16 AM   #4
Domtoslave

Default Snow dare

Pussy stuffing, how about SNOW
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 10:06 AM   #5
kaiman
getDare Zealot

Snow hobbit - go for a little walk barefooted.

Human stove - choose three body parts. Spank them untill they are nicely heated and melt a nice snowball just by using the areas you have hit

Giotto - wear nipple clamps for 10 minutes. Then go outside and find a place where 2/4 sides are covered. Take out your boobs facing one of the open sides and do a circle in the snow just by using them. If you are not satisfied with the circle, you'll have to try again later

Proud owner of a worthless bunny

M / 33 / EU

LIKES / PM DARES / TRUTHS / AMA
kaiman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 12:50 PM   #6
DirtySlut2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by MusicalMoans View Post
Go outside in a bikini, and make snow Angels! Make 3 on your back, and two on your tummy.

Another is that you stuff snow into your panties until your pussy is slightly numbed, and you try to orgasm with a cold, numbed pussy, if your pussy starts to feel warm, you have to get more snow 😊
Couldn’t do the snow angels since it’s daytime, but I will keep that in mind!

I did go out and fill my panties with snow- front, back, and crotch- brrrr! With my vibrator on high and being horny as fuck, I managed to orgasm once. Definitely didn’t have to worry about my pussy getting warm with as much snow as I used!

Likes: Male cum, Light pain, Submission, Food play, Semi public, Bondage, pussy stuffing

Limit: Friends/Family, Permanent, Damage/Dangerous, Public, Scat, Needles, Vomit, Illegal, Pictures, anal
Old 01-31-2021, 12:51 PM   #7
DirtySlut2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladintwk View Post
Instead of a snowman make a large snow hard erect cock with balls and all, Squirt whipped cream on the snow cock head and down the shaft and then lick it off.
Afraid I don’t have any whipped cream or similar.

Old 01-31-2021, 12:58 PM   #8
DirtySlut2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domtoslave View Post
Pussy stuffing, how about SNOW
Brrrrr!!! But I do love to stuff my pussy, so you know I did it! Very very very cold at first, but better once everything got numb. I used one hand to spread myself open and the other to keep pushing snow in until I was full. You didn’t specify how long to keep it in, so I decided I’d try to wait until it all melted, which actually didn’t take super long.

Old 01-31-2021, 01:32 PM   #9
Domtoslave

Nice report, hopefully you enjoyed it. I let you decide how long was enough.
Domtoslave is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Domtoslave for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cold clit, cold nipples, dare, fun dares, snow