Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2020, 09:14 AM   #1
_clap_

Male 23/M Humiliation/ Public Dares Wanted.... If I like yours I'll keep going!

Hey guys, clap here. I'm a 23 year old bisexual male looking for humiliation or public nudity/ forced nudity dares. If I like the dare you give and succeed in it, I'll keep doing whatever you throw at me within my limits!

I've spent time nude outdoors before in public parks, recreation areas, etc.

If you give me a really good one I enjoy but can't succeed in or finish, I'll let you know and you'll get an even better chance at a punishment! Thanks all!

PM a dare anytime you like
Or
Kik: 0_clap_0

Likes: Humiliation, JOI, public, hidden public, exhibitionism, forced nudity, light bondage

Dislikes: cbt, face pics, anal, cam, edging, heavy bondage

Limits: permanent damage, body writing, family, urine/feces/blood, social ostracization etc.

Last edited by _clap_; 11-09-2020 at 10:56 AM.
_clap_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 11:17 AM   #2
rjacks132

Got to a recreation area or nature trail. Hide your car key somewhere on the trail, in a tree, etc. You should be at least a 10 min walk from your car. Return to your car, strip completely naked (except shoes if you wish) and lock everything in your car. Now, retreive your key to get your clothes back.

Dislikes: Anal, Giving oral, Pain
Limits: Face, Full Public, Family, Messy, Scat.

kik: rjacks132
rjacks132 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to rjacks132 for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 11:59 AM   #3
_clap_

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjacks132 View Post
Got to a recreation area or nature trail. Hide your car key somewhere on the trail, in a tree, etc. You should be at least a 10 min walk from your car. Return to your car, strip completely naked (except shoes if you wish) and lock everything in your car. Now, retreive your key to get your clothes back.
Exactly the type of dare I was looking for, and a getDare classic at that. Seeing that's it's a beautiful day today I'll see if I can that done this afternoon! I'll be sure to report back! If anyone else has anything for me to complete today let me know!!

Or

Likes: Humiliation, JOI, public, hidden public, exhibitionism, forced nudity, light bondage

Limits: permanent damage, body writing, family, urine/feces/blood, social ostracization etc.
Old 11-09-2020, 05:19 PM   #4
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Find a public rest room with at least 4 stalls. Go into the stall at one end and take off all your clothes there. Leave the stall and go into the stall at the other end. Options: close the door to the stall; close the door to the stall and lock it; leave the door slightly ajar. Wait until you hear a toilet flush 3 times. Then go back and see if your clothes are still there.

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to DareFiend for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 10:06 PM   #5
_clap_

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Find a public rest room with at least 4 stalls. Go into the stall at one end and take off all your clothes there. Leave the stall and go into the stall at the other end. Options: close the door to the stall; close the door to the stall and lock it; leave the door slightly ajar. Wait until you hear a toilet flush 3 times. Then go back and see if your clothes are still there.
Oh, I really like this one! I've seen it posted but never gotten the courage! I'll give it a try tomorrow morning and report back!!

Or

Old 11-10-2020, 11:08 AM   #6
_clap_

Quote:
Originally Posted by DareFiend View Post
Alright, I gave this one a good try but ultimately failed it! I decided to choose a building on the university campus I attended that I don't necessarily frequent but knew well enough. I found a nice bathroom on the third floor with 5 stalls on one wall and a slew of urinals on the opposite.

I entered the end stall nearest the wall and waited in anticipation for probably 10 minutes, just too scared to begin. No one had entered in that time so I finally stripped, piled my clothes into the corner, waited a moment to make sure no one was on their way in and then bolted to the stall at the other end. I opted for the door closed and locked. Now, I had about another 15 minute wait before the first person entered the restroom and that was kind of my undoing lol. I had left my clothes in the end stall thinking they'd be safest there but that left me in the stall nearest the sinks and the closest urinals to the door. The more I sat there the more I realizes the stalls, while definitely stalls, didn't offer that much in the way of safety. When that first person entered the bathroom I was shaking. I watched him walk up to the first urinal and I had a pretty clear view of him out of my stall which I assumed meant he could see in too if he turned around and looked. He finished quickly, washed his hands and left but as soon as he did I ran back to my stall, threw my clothes on and got out of there. Nerves got the best of me

Sooooo, tldr, I messed this one up and deserve to be punished for it I think

Or

Last edited by _clap_; 11-10-2020 at 12:47 PM.
Old 11-10-2020, 12:51 PM   #7
_clap_

Hey all, just wanted to let you know I'm off work for the rest of the week and heading into the weekend so please give me some great dares to do to fill up my free time!

Like I said before, if I like your dare and end up not being able to complete it I'll take a punishment of your choice within my limits! If you want I'll even post proof of the punishment so you can make sure I'm not backing out of anything!! Thanks

Or

Old 11-10-2020, 01:43 PM   #8
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by _clap_ View Post
Alright, I gave this one a good try but ultimately failed it! I decided to choose a building on the university campus I attended that I don't necessarily frequent but knew well enough. I found a nice bathroom on the third floor with 5 stalls on one wall and a slew of urinals on the opposite.

I entered the end stall nearest the wall and waited in anticipation for probably 10 minutes, just too scared to begin. No one had entered in that time so I finally stripped, piled my clothes into the corner, waited a moment to make sure no one was on their way in and then bolted to the stall at the other end. I opted for the door closed and locked. Now, I had about another 15 minute wait before the first person entered the restroom and that was kind of my undoing lol. I had left my clothes in the end stall thinking they'd be safest there but that left me in the stall nearest the sinks and the closest urinals to the door. The more I sat there the more I realizes the stalls, while definitely stalls, didn't offer that much in the way of safety. When that first person entered the bathroom I was shaking. I watched him walk up to the first urinal and I had a pretty clear view of him out of my stall which I assumed meant he could see in too if he turned around and looked. He finished quickly, washed his hands and left but as soon as he did I ran back to my stall, threw my clothes on and got out of there. Nerves got the best of me

Sooooo, tldr, I messed this one up and deserve to be punished for it I think

Fantastic report, thank you.
Let's consider that this was a practice run. No penalty/punishment (yet).
The dare remains as stated. You need to do it successfully!
(Take it from someone who's done a lot of risky nude dares - the more times you try, the better you get at strategy, and your nerves will get a lot more relaxed.)
Good luck!

KIK = DrOvercum
I also can use Telegram

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.

Last edited by DareFiend; 11-10-2020 at 01:45 PM.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 07:52 PM   #9
_clap_

Quote:
Exactly the type of dare I was looking for, and a getDare classic at that. Seeing that's it's a beautiful day today I'll see if I can that done this afternoon! I'll be sure to report back! If anyone else has anything for me to complete today let me know!!
Alright, I got back from completing this one just a while ago! I went to a local park that has a long walking/jogging trail throughout it. I went at about 7:30 or so as the park technically closes at dark and sundown was around 6ish today. One end of the park and trail has a street entrance so parked at the end as close as possible and walked in for the 10 minutes and threw my key into the grass off the trail for a little extra challenge.

I returned to my car then stripped the shorts, boxers, and t-shirt I had worn. I hopped out locked the doors and took off. It was super exciting knowing I was locked away from my clothes! As I was fairly certain the park was deserted I strolled along, cock happily bouncing. It took me a second but I found the key and had no problems getting back! Thanks for a great one, please send another my way if you'd like!

Or

The following user says Thank You to _clap_ for this post:
Old 11-10-2020, 01:09 PM   #10
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Hey guys, clap here. I'm a 23 year old bisexual male looking for humiliation or public nudity/ forced nudity dares. If I like the dare you give and succeed in it, I'll keep doing whatever you throw at me within my limits!

I've spent time nude outdoors before in public parks, recreation areas, etc.

If you give me a really good one I enjoy but can't succeed in or finish, I'll let you know and you'll get an even better chance at a punishment! Thanks all!
Next time you go nude public have a padlock locked and hanging from your balls.
Old 11-10-2020, 01:33 PM   #11
_clap_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatcornbow View Post
Next time you go nude public have a padlock locked and hanging from your balls.
Hmm, not exactly what I'm looking for. Just doesn't necessarily do anything for me. Say what, give me a good one more in line with my likes and if I can't do it I'll easily take that and maybe then some as a little punishment

Or

Advertisements
Kink Talk