Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 10-12-2019, 04:13 PM   #1
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Default More Embarrassing? Erect or Soft?

For anyone that has a penis, are you more embarrassed to be seen naked if you're soft or hard?

I personally find it less embarrassing to be seen soft because it's more natural and nonchalant, like if you are on a beach or in a locker room, plus for most of us it says nothing about our true penis size when we're flaccid, so if we are seen it keeps some of the judgement away.

But being seen erect, it begs the question: what were you caught doing? The answer being obvious and more embarrassing.

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Truckernaut42 for this post:
Old 10-12-2019, 04:19 PM   #2
exhib1
getDare Sweetheart

Agree, soft is much more accepting for me.
If I went to a nude beach and was erect I would be embarrassed, and have to wait until it went before walking down to the sea.
exhib1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2019, 10:04 PM   #3
Narrowm1nd3d99

No nude beaches anywhere near where I stay, so being nude outside in any shape or form is technically illegal.
Personally I prefer being seen erect.
I'm a grower not a shower, add in not being circumcised and perhaps winter and it doesn't make for a pretty sight. Just my feeling. I"ll stand around nude all day long if erect.

Most embarrassing thing though was being out on a hike with a good friend, I was asked to strip down at a waterfall so she could take a few pics. As i was standing there an elderly couple came walking up the path to the waterfall. I had nowhere to go. They seemed cool though, didn't say anything as I scrambled to get my clothes back on.
Narrowm1nd3d99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 12:08 AM   #4
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Hand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
For anyone that has a penis, are you more embarrassed to be seen naked if you're soft or hard?

I personally find it less embarrassing to be seen soft because it's more natural and nonchalant, like if you are on a beach or in a locker room, plus for most of us it says nothing about our true penis size when we're flaccid, so if we are seen it keeps some of the judgement away.

But being seen erect, it begs the question: what were you caught doing? The answer being obvious and more embarrassing.
Hmm... well like most questions, I'm not gonna give a simple answer here.

In real life? Definitely less embarrassing soft, simply because I'm overweight enough at this point that it goes all the way inside lol. On the other hand, with near 100% ED, if I ever do get hard, I'd be pretty proud of it. XD

I mean, the truth is, I'm just not that shy. I live in a large one-story house with my parents. My partner and I rent an apartment (casita or mother-in-law suit kind of thing) at one end, and my parents live in the master suite at the other, with the main house down about a 40-foot hall from us. Even so, I have to cross that hall, with no doors or other coverings to block visibily to the living room, to get to the bathroom. I sleep during the day a lot, and I've slept naked since I was 12, and I don't bother to put on clothes to get up and pee during sleep. I don't even look to see if anyone's there. Even if there are house guests, I just go across calmly. I don't even get embarrassed enough to make it hard to go back to sleep, no elevated heart rate or anything.

Even younger, in college, when I had three roommates, I'd only throw shorts or a robe on if I knew for a fact there were people in the living room (living room between the bedroom and bathroom so you had to walk through the living room to go pee). But there were plenty of times when I thought nobody was home (or everyone was asleep) and walked through naked only to find someone studying quietly. Sometimes they saw, sometimes they didn't look up. *shrugs*

And once I had an apartment, even with a roommate who was just a casual friend before I moved in with him, I never put anything on to go to the bathroom when I was sleeping, plus I slept naked with the door open in warm months because we had no central air, just a wall unit in the living room.

Now, in -principle-, and when I was younger and in shape (and doing dares), things are a little different. I'm actually extremely embarrassed, ashamed, mortified, and pissed off that I'm circumcised. I consider it to have been infant mutilation, amputation without consent, and a sex crime perpetrated against me by my very first doctor, and my parents. When soft, it is completely obvious that I'm circumcised. Well... it was at the time, anyway. I've stretched my skin enough to cover some of my glans at this point.

When hard though... I mean, it's still obvious with any level of focus or study? But there's a chance that at a glance someone could just think my foreskin is pulled back and locked behind my glans. So in principle, as a circumcised male, I'd rather be seen erect. If I were uncircumcised, then I would say it would be my glans that I consider 'private', so soft or semi-hard would be fine. Fully hard to the point of self-retraction would be embarrassing, but that takes a lot of hard for most uncut guys I've known (and dated, and sucked). I mean, let's be honest: a soft or semi-erect uncut penis is just a tube of skin. There's no detail, no organs or glands visible. What's to be embarrassed about?

Also, I disagree about the "what were you caught doing". I suppose the viewer, if they're prudish, naive, and female, might think such a thing... but any male knows that (barring erectile disfunction ) erections just happen, any time, anywhere, for any reason or no reason at all.

So those are my thoughts... others?

Fantastic question, by the way!

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.

Last edited by BarefootAlien; 10-13-2019 at 12:18 AM.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:
Old 10-13-2019, 07:57 AM   #5
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

For me personally definitely soft. I am very self-conscious about my size as i'm sure a fair amount of guys are. Also in most cases if people are going to see me naked, which we probably have nude beaches somewhere in the U.S., I'm probably engaging with them sexually and I kind of want to be able to perform and show that they do excite me sexually.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2019, 08:01 AM   #6
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

I would prefer to just go ahead and be seen hard.

If I am hard because a female caused it...they deserve to see it if they want to. That’s how I feel about it.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2019, 10:00 PM   #7
running_man

I find it less embarrassing to be seen soft. It's just the "natural" way and getting hard shows in some way your excitement about the situation. At least in the context of strip games if there are two guys, one hard and one soft - who will be made fun of? I can't remember that I ever managed to stay soft if I lost such games and it was always deeply embarrassing.
running_man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2019, 12:51 PM   #8
blando

More embarrassed soft as I’m a grower and always look smaller than other guys in locker
blando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 04:04 PM   #9
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarefootAlien View Post
Hmm... well like most questions, I'm not gonna give a simple answer here.

In real life? Definitely less embarrassing soft, simply because I'm overweight enough at this point that it goes all the way inside lol. On the other hand, with near 100% ED, if I ever do get hard, I'd be pretty proud of it. XD

I mean, the truth is, I'm just not that shy. I live in a large one-story house with my parents. My partner and I rent an apartment (casita or mother-in-law suit kind of thing) at one end, and my parents live in the master suite at the other, with the main house down about a 40-foot hall from us. Even so, I have to cross that hall, with no doors or other coverings to block visibily to the living room, to get to the bathroom. I sleep during the day a lot, and I've slept naked since I was 12, and I don't bother to put on clothes to get up and pee during sleep. I don't even look to see if anyone's there. Even if there are house guests, I just go across calmly. I don't even get embarrassed enough to make it hard to go back to sleep, no elevated heart rate or anything.

Even younger, in college, when I had three roommates, I'd only throw shorts or a robe on if I knew for a fact there were people in the living room (living room between the bedroom and bathroom so you had to walk through the living room to go pee). But there were plenty of times when I thought nobody was home (or everyone was asleep) and walked through naked only to find someone studying quietly. Sometimes they saw, sometimes they didn't look up. *shrugs*

And once I had an apartment, even with a roommate who was just a casual friend before I moved in with him, I never put anything on to go to the bathroom when I was sleeping, plus I slept naked with the door open in warm months because we had no central air, just a wall unit in the living room.

Now, in -principle-, and when I was younger and in shape (and doing dares), things are a little different. I'm actually extremely embarrassed, ashamed, mortified, and pissed off that I'm circumcised. I consider it to have been infant mutilation, amputation without consent, and a sex crime perpetrated against me by my very first doctor, and my parents. When soft, it is completely obvious that I'm circumcised. Well... it was at the time, anyway. I've stretched my skin enough to cover some of my glans at this point.

When hard though... I mean, it's still obvious with any level of focus or study? But there's a chance that at a glance someone could just think my foreskin is pulled back and locked behind my glans. So in principle, as a circumcised male, I'd rather be seen erect. If I were uncircumcised, then I would say it would be my glans that I consider 'private', so soft or semi-hard would be fine. Fully hard to the point of self-retraction would be embarrassing, but that takes a lot of hard for most uncut guys I've known (and dated, and sucked). I mean, let's be honest: a soft or semi-erect uncut penis is just a tube of skin. There's no detail, no organs or glands visible. What's to be embarrassed about?

Also, I disagree about the "what were you caught doing". I suppose the viewer, if they're prudish, naive, and female, might think such a thing... but any male knows that (barring erectile disfunction ) erections just happen, any time, anywhere, for any reason or no reason at all.

So those are my thoughts... others?

Fantastic question, by the way!
I always enjoy your long answers, thank you

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 05:17 AM   #10
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

I prefer to be naked and soft. I think it looks demeaning and more like a little boy. I find it embarrassing. Especially if a dom or master commands it and is there to mock it. I feel stupid and totally unsexy..

Being hard, though, has it’s humiliating aspects. A master once turned me when I was outside toward a freight train, right by the engine...it was moving I was sure they could see, and held my cock, which was hard, pointed right at them. I was mortified. To be forced and shown off hard...was deeply embarrassing. My fight to turn around was useless which made it worse. Naked, fighting against a grown man and HARD about it.

Another time I was giving a naked blowjob in the woods and was caught, as my “friend” ran off, naked, hard and struggling to get any clothes on crawling on the ground. Again...totally embarrassing.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to zephyrnem for this post:
Old 10-28-2019, 06:21 AM   #11
Bisubbob

Both are embarrassing for me. Soft,its about 2 in, but my balls hang down about 5 in, so it makes my wee wee look very small. When erect, im barely 5in long, so even hard it lookssmall....to be honest,i dont mind being ridiculed for my size....its a turn on

LIKES i like verbal abuse,being degraded,humiliation,(im a pre mature ejaculator),sph,light cbt n bondage,tease n denial,eging,i luv real instructions n wifes dirty panties, ive discovered how sexy womens feet are, im new so lets experiment

DISLIKES no public,def no kid play or scat or wife pics

My Kik name is Bisubrob

I am a Slave to all getdare members,send me tasks to complete for your amusement,thank you
Bisubbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2019, 08:12 PM   #12
sissiesofmarvel3

Being seen soft when you should be hard.
sissiesofmarvel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 01:55 AM   #13
2shy

I'm not seen naked by anyone so don't know for sure but it's almost certainly be worse being seen hard. Not only can people see you entirely naked but they can see that you are aroused too. Being naked means they can see you physically but being aroused almost means that they can read your mind, it's a physical manifestation of whats going on in your brain.

Never been seen naked as an adult. If you're the first person to see me naked I'll put your username in my sig forever.

Dislikes: Not sure yet but I'm pretty tame

Limits: Dangerous, illegal, scat, piss, public, pain. Probably more, I'm still working it out.
2shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2019, 08:18 AM   #14
Yourchoice
getDare Sweetheart

Most of the times I have been seen naked has been something that I in some way agreed to. In that case, I say be hard, and rock hard at that, to show that you own it. If it’s a situation of being spied upon, maybe that’s different, but I would assume that’s a smaller chance than something you agreed to.
Yourchoice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk