Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-26-2019, 02:50 PM   #1
DaniD29

Default 22/F Home alone friday

Hi, I’m a 22 yo slut who’s home alone on Friday and want suggestions on how to spend my evening. Toys are in my sig and have usual household items. Thanks Dani x

edging, pain, tit torture, anal training, bondage, some humiliation, shower head orgasms, orgasm control, potentially online exhibition

Limits:
Face, illegal or dangerous, needles, blood, scat, permanent, public, personal details, video

Current things I own:
Nipple clamps, Clothes pins (lots), Large butt plug, Small butt plug, Large dildo, Bullet vibrator, Small vibrator, Ben Waa balls
DaniD29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 03:11 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

Well you should start by getting naked
Now twist and holding your nipples for 30 seconds each then put your nipple clamps on
Slap your pussy 15 times and put one clothes pin on your clit and 3 on each pussy lip
You are to now edge 10 times (if after 5 minutes you can’t complear the edges with the clothespins you may remove but must reapply when done the edges)
Insert your small butt plug
Insert your Ben wa balls
Now do 25 jumping jacks
If anything falls out or off you must re apply if and keep track of how many fell
Now if the Ben-wa-balls or butt plug fell add 10 minutes to the timer for each time it fell for the clothespins or clamps add 5 minutes
Now set a timer for 15 minutes plus totals from things falling that’s how long you have to keep your bulliet vibe on your clit and your dildo vibe in your pussy with you playing with it for (I’ll be nice and set a max of 60 minutes incase they fall a lot) and can’t stop if you cum let us know how it goes and how many times you cummed I hope you enjoy

Also if your large butt plug would hold better you may switch it if you would like

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2019, 04:51 PM   #3
Tommytomjj

Since you have all evening, you will complete as many of these as possible (in order that you like).
1. You must masturbate to orgasm once every hour between 5pm and when you sleep, each time using a different thing, without repeating items used.
2. Every half an hour you will add one clothespin to your body and rotate the current clothespins on your body by 90 degrees, the first areas covered must be nipples, clit, inner thighs, ears.
3. Masturbate with the small vibrator. For every minute it takes you to cum, the vibrator must spend 10 seconds getting licked after your orgasm.
4. Spend 2 hours with your large butt plug inside you. After the two hours is up, lick it clean.
5. Drink a glass of water every half an hour from the start until you go to sleep, any time you pee must be into a bowl and at the end of the night that bowl must be poured over your naked body. If you don’t pee during the night, well good luck sleeping without peeing because you’ll be sleeping naked with your hand in a bowl of warm water.
6. Add toothpaste to each nipple and your bum hole. You can only wash it off after half an hour.
7. Insert 6 ice cubes inside you split between your pussy and bum hole. Now perform 20 naked squats. Every ice cube that falls out must be put into your mouth until it melts, and the swallowed.
8. You may give yourself an orgasm using your shower head only, however the water must be at its coldest and you must be wearing underwear.
9. Get a plastic ruler. Spank your bare arse 30 times as hard as you can. If it is not extremely red another 30 should do it. Now, lie naked on a flat surface, put something hard inside a large sock, swing the sock as hard as you can into your pussy 5 times. Finally, add and twist clothespins on your nipples for 1 minute.
10. Tell me how much a slut that you are over pm. Tell me your darkest secret and ask me to punish you for it. Tell me your most embarrassing story and how I should humiliate you because it happened. I promise I can do worse
11. Those Ben wa balls need a good time don’t they. Tease yourself without cumming for 20 minutes, whilst getting a vibrator involved too. If you cum, you may not cum again after tonight for a week. If you don’t, good girl.
12. Add to your signature 5 PM dares that you must obey for the rest of your time on get dare. You can choose what their descriptions are but they must be related to: ICE, PEE, CUM, PAIN and HUMILIATE.

I hope you enjoy, and send me a report of everything please, oh and for each one that you don’t complete, I’ll happily give you a punishment x

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is online now   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
home alone, punishment, tit torture, vibrator