Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-23-2018, 11:42 PM   #1
sluttywh0re

Default I had an accident while masturbating

Please humiliate and punish me for peeing in my panties. I was masturbating and was so close to cumming that I just let go and filled my panties with my piss. This is the first accident I’ve had so I definitely need to be punished to keep it from happening again.
Old 12-23-2018, 11:46 PM   #2
just.for.fun01
Prodigy

As punishment you should not cum for a week but must edge 10 times a day and also for one full day wear the panties that you pissed in

Let me know what you think

My Challenges
What’s one more day
http://https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=400279
Chasity/Denial Weight Loss Challenge
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=404467
just.for.fun01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 12:06 AM   #3
jt1
Distinguished Member

As punishment you will do additional pee holding so you learn to get it right.

Drink lots of liquids and caffeine over two hours so that your bladder is ready to burst. Then drink two more glasses of water.

Strip and lay down in the bathtub and walk your feet up the wall. You should be positioned so that any pee released will fall down and hit you in the face. If needed, fold a towel and put under your head for a pillow.

Once you are stable, close your eyes and start teasing yourself until you are on the edge but do not cum. Stop and count to 100, then push on your bladder. Repeat playing with yourself until you are edging, then stop and count to 100 again while massaging your bladder. Do this 5 times. Keep your eyes closed the whole time.

After the 5th time, you can cum.

If you are able to hold it without peeing, good job. If at any point you released pee too early, then you'll spank yourself 250 times on each cheek hard.
jt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 06:52 AM   #4
fieldman

Drink a cup of coffee or glass of coke followed by 3 large glasses of water. Then set a timer for 35 minutes. After the time is up, start edging through your panties. If you can edge 5 times in a row without pissing yourself, you may choose to either pee or cum.

If you choose to pee, you may not cum for the next 2 days.
If you choose to orgasm, you may not pee for the next 2 hours.

If you do piss yourself again during the task, put your wet panties in your mouth and ruin an orgasm.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 07:02 AM   #5
Fieldofbunnys
getDare Succubus

I forgive you! ^w^
Accidents happen you know.
If you really need a punishment, just keep this thread open for a few more days :3
Fieldofbunnys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2018, 07:18 AM   #6
ksoma
getDare Succubus

For 10 days in a row, you must either edge, or cum, twice, in the way I stipulate, without pissing:

Both times (as I said, you must edge or cum twice), you must feel the need to pee desperately. Pull your panties into a wedgie, and sit on your bed, facing a mirror, before masturbating through your panties. If you are not denied, you must go to orgasm.

No towels or anything under you. Clean panties every time.

If you can't hold it and you make a mess, you will be forced to watch yourself in a mirror while you piss in yet another pair of panties, as well as get it all over your bed, and you must just sit there, and observe the mess you must later clean.

If you manage to hold it until edge or orgasm, you may rush to the bathroom and relieve yourself.
If you don't, you must sit in your mess for 5 minutes, and if you have not reached edge or orgasm yet, finish yourself off.

Failure to hold means resetting the dare. Now, twice a day for 10 days is 20 masturbation sessions. If you are on your 20th session, your last one, and you piss?
You failed, and must start from 1 again the next day.

You either learn control, or you piss all over your bed and make a humiliating mess for you to clean.
Old 12-24-2018, 07:22 AM   #7
theswitchyside
getDare Addict

Send a message via Yahoo to theswitchyside

Gag yourself with the wet panties. Cum into a pair of panties and thengag yourself with those the next day.

23 • Likes/Limits • Locked 🔒

Kik / Snapchat

♥ Sissy Amber ♥
🔐 Currently since: 01 July 2022

Looking for a Domme!
theswitchyside is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum control, denial, diaper fetish, pee control, slut control