Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-03-2018, 06:41 PM   #1
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Default 25/f - Rules for November

Hi All,

I did a rules thread back in summer and really enjoyed following the rules back then. So I thought it might be fun to do it again in November.

The idea is simple - please set rules for me that I must follow until the end of 30th November. I will select at least 10 of the rules posted on this thread and will try to follow them diligently. Every time I miss following a rule I will PM the poster and request for a punishment.

I will publish the rules I select in my blog, and will post a link to the blog in my signature.

Looking forward to receiving some creative ideas as always!

- Kate

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

Love/Hate: ruined orgasms, forced orgasms

Mild Dislikes: pee control, anal

Strong Dislikes: pee drinking

Limits: blatant public, family, scat, pics, food insertions

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Kate92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 07:28 PM   #2
Bartho

This should be an easy but fun one. Any time before you go out you must first give yourself 10 hard spanks on your naked ass. They should be hard enough that it still stings a little bit while you are out.

Likes: Giving dares, risky, public, hidden public, sensory deprivation, humiliation, degradation, begging, reports.
Bartho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 09:15 PM   #3
bee9
getDare Succubus

Each night before going to bed you will edge 5 times clit-only, while wearing a ball gag and pulling your nipples with your nipples clamps. You will sleep with your pussy stuffed with a dildo, wearing three pair of panties to keep it in. If required - add a crotch rope or tight shorts.

Just before going out - spank your tits 10 each with a wooden spoon.
Take off panties/shorts and take the dildo out.
Put an ice cube in your ass and spank your pussy 10 times with a wooden spoon, same for each ass cheeks. Add a tiny drop of toothpaste to your clit.
No panties for a day.
Old 11-03-2018, 10:19 PM   #4
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Every day when you get out of bed you should roll a die, you will have to do whatever you roll at least once a day:

1: Clamp your nipples for 15 minutes
2: Have a Wedgie for an hour
3: Edge with Toothpaste on your clit
4: Spank your ass cheeks with an implement of your choice 20 times a cheek
5: Eat a meal with no hands
6: Take a day off from this rule

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 03:45 AM   #5
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Thank you for the rules posted so far, I have incorporated most of them in one way or another (link is in my signature).

Any more rules that all of you want me to follow?

I have tiny 32A "tits"

Loves: humiliation (especially aimed at my tiny "tits"), nipple and pussy pain, spanking, discreet/hidden public, orgasm control, clothing control

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 11-04-2018, 04:17 AM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Each day at least twice during a day you should pull your nipples until a drop of tear will appear.

Each day you will NOT cum unless someone says something humiliating about your breast size. You are ALLOWED to provoke people, but only complete strangers.

Each morning your roll dice twice, if you'll have a double you will stuff your pussy with an oversized aubergine for a full day.
Old 11-04-2018, 04:24 AM   #7
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I can't post the link here, but you can take rules from BEST slave training and incorporate them into your life. I'll PM you the link.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 04:31 AM   #8
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee9 View Post
Each day at least twice during a day you should pull your nipples until a drop of tear will appear.

Each day you will NOT cum unless someone says something humiliating about your breast size. You are ALLOWED to provoke people, but only complete strangers.

Each morning your roll dice twice, if you'll have a double you will stuff your pussy with an oversized aubergine for a full day.
Thank you, I will add the nipple pulling rule to the list. I am not into food insertions so I will skip the third rule. The second one is intriguing but I am not sure I am bold enough to pull it off

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
I can't post the link here, but you can take rules from BEST slave training and incorporate them into your life. I'll PM you the link.
Thank you, I will wait for the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloxo View Post
Every day when you get out of bed you should roll a die, you will have to do whatever you roll at least once a day:

1: Clamp your nipples for 15 minutes
2: Have a Wedgie for an hour
3: Edge with Toothpaste on your clit
4: Spank your ass cheeks with an implement of your choice 20 times a cheek
5: Eat a meal with no hands
6: Take a day off from this rule
I rolled a 4 today and spanked my ass hard with my belt 20 times on each ass cheek. It is red and burning now!

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 11-04-2018 at 07:44 AM.
The following user says Thank You to Kate92 for this post:
Old 11-04-2018, 04:40 AM   #9
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kate92 View Post
Thank you, I will add the nipple pulling rule to the list. I am not into food insertions so I will skip the third rule. The second one is intriguing but I am not sure I am bold enough to pull it off
Good girl.

Consider toy like this for pussy stuffing.

You have two options - don't cum or PM me asking for scenarios how you get that from strangers.
Old 11-04-2018, 06:02 AM   #10
semper_virilis
getDare Devil

My proposal:

You are only allowed to cum on dates ending in 0 or 5 (so, every 5th day). This rule by itself does not restrict how many are allowed on those days, but others could modify that. If a day is missed, you'd have to wait again until the next scheduled day.

-----

Likes: Teasing / Control / Denial / Edging / Light pain / Light humiliation / Bondage
semper_virilis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 07:13 AM   #11
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by semper_virilis View Post
My proposal:

You are only allowed to cum on dates ending in 0 or 5 (so, every 5th day). This rule by itself does not restrict how many are allowed on those days, but others could modify that. If a day is missed, you'd have to wait again until the next scheduled day.
Thank you, this rule will bring some much needed orgasm discipline and control for a sub like me. I have added this to my list, and with all the edging I am going to be doing thanks to some other rules, I am sure to be constantly horny on the days I can't cum. I will need to ensure that I do not miss cumming on days that end in 0 and 5 or else I will suffer a lot!

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log
Old 11-04-2018, 07:46 AM   #12
Fiona
Distinguished Member

* You are not allowed to use your pussy or clit to cum. See if you manage to get an anal orgasm instead or whether you might for example cum from playing with your breasts. If you fail at both, you probably aren't desperate enough yet, so wait for the next chance.
* Wear a rope-harness under your clothes the entire time

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Fiona for this post:
Old 11-04-2018, 08:01 AM   #13
Kate92
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
* You are not allowed to use your pussy or clit to cum. See if you manage to get an anal orgasm instead or whether you might for example cum from playing with your breasts. If you fail at both, you probably aren't desperate enough yet, so wait for the next chance.
* Wear a rope-harness under your clothes the entire time
Thank you, I am hesitant to add this as in the past I have never been able to orgasm via only anal or nipple/breast stimulation. I am not sure if that is going to change anytime soon

P.S. - for those interested, I have decided to add a short report of each day spent following rules in the Rules for November link in my signature.

I have tiny 32A "tits"

My Toys

PM Dares

2020 Orgasm Log

Last edited by Kate92; 11-04-2018 at 08:05 AM.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:32 AM   #14
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Default Bathroom rules

Each time you go to the bathroom, you have to strip naked, and then finger, use a toy or fist till you cum. You cannot wash anything off for an hour.

limits: extensive harm, self harm, ignorrant girls

https://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=4275054

https://www.ropebox.club/ads/100

https://dirtycode.io/2DPY
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 08:33 AM   #15
Fiona
Distinguished Member

Well, in that case you may spend the month in denial, which is also a nice alternative, isn't it?

Also: What about the second rule (rope-harness)?

If you ever get the impression that I did sloppy work please send me a punishment.

Likes: Diapers, (Self-)Bondage, Chastity (but all my devices suck), Hidden public, Enemas, Anal

Strong Dislikes: Changing messy Diapers
Hates: line writing
Soft Limits: long term, chance of discovery, corner-time, messy, drinking baby formula

Hard Limits: extreme pain, full public, people I know, scat, illegal, permanent,
Fiona is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
rules female