Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 11:34 AM   #1
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Bell Fun in the Sun and Shade....with Andreaswallows

Hello my delicious friends!

Its been awhile since I have had some naughty, good girl time. I have accompanied Sir on a business trip to Mexico. We had an amazing evening of sucking, fucking, playing, teasing and denying. He really knows how to pleasure me to the point of extreme arousal and then....DAMN....pure denial!!

Whaaa???? As you all know Sir loves to taunt and TEASE HIS SLUT. Since last night he has my body aching, my clit swollen and pulsing. I need something....I need to PLAY...perhaps if I am enough of a slutty mess by the time Sir returns, he may give me his hard cock to do with what I wish....

I am feeling a little mischievous and undeniably horny...currently, I am sitting on the balcony, I am still wearing my white silky robe. Hair is up is high messy bun. Oiled up and ready for you.

I have some toys that we can play with...who wants to help me....?

Let's see...I have the suction cup dildo, Pinky, arousal gel and of course my fingers. This hotel is a tad tight with security and I need to be somewhat more discreet than usual. Any toy use needs to be done inside the room. That doesn't mean that I cannot enjoy them WHILE standing at the balcony window.

Play time before pool time!

Post DILDO....I will do a task of your choice with the suction cup for 30 seconds. If you describe what you would do while watching me do said task, I will double the time.

Post PINKY....I will slide in and out of my wet cunt 5 times while on high

Post FINGERS...I will edge myself with only my fingers

***BONUS*** For every 5 edges, I get to CUM for you with Pinky [/B][/U] Make me cum 3 times..........and I will continue this at the pool (eeeek!)

Got something else you want to add...........feel free to post and find lets out how brave this slut really is

Give me your Best / worst....tee hee...........make me a wet horny mess by the end of the Day!

I am yours for the balance of the afternoon..........

xoxoxoxo...........

andreaswallows.............poolside

Limits Anal, Blood, Scat or Piss, Children, Social Suicide, illegal.

available for tease and torment online, make me a wet desperate mess!
Old 01-26-2018, 12:01 PM   #2
Matt:
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)

pinky fingers please

Current Rule - I have to do all picture requests by females and I must show my full face

Sam, forever in my heart, I will always miss you <3
Old 01-26-2018, 12:16 PM   #3
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt: View Post
pinky fingers please
Hmmmm...Matt. Perfect timing. I believe a few girls have gone onto their balcony next door. I can hear them. Wonder if they are sluts just as I am. I wonder if they would take orders from perfect strangers for their enjoyment....

I stood just at the balcony door, legs slightly open, Pinky slides in (so deep) and fast out. Fucking my needy dirty cunt. Hearing the girls laugh is giving me a different feeling of pleasure. Now out on the balcony, I slide my hand just under my robe. Fingers immediately finding my already swollen clit. Slowly circling my fingers. Imagine, they are so close, they could peek their heads around the wall and see exactly what I’m doing. My breath catches as I find that first wave as deep in my cunt as I can allow without cumming

andreaswallows....and catches her breath

Old 01-26-2018, 12:21 PM   #4
lani_122
getDare Succubus

DILDO
I would make you suck cock by a pool side while everyone would look how you soak your swimsuit with your laughty pussy juices from being poked at the back of your throat.

Proud owner of littleanalslave
Old 01-26-2018, 12:55 PM   #5
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
DILDO
I would make you suck cock by a pool side while everyone would look how you soak your swimsuit with your laughty pussy juices from being poked at the back of your throat.
The dildo is stuck in the patio door from the inside, kneeling, I take that huge cock in my mouth. You all know how much this slut loves cock....
My pussy clentching with each stroke of the dildo in and out of my mouth. Squeezing and releasing in rhythm with my mouth. Mmmm...the dildo is glistening, my sloppy slutty mouth dripping with my saliva...
Did I mention how slippery wet my cunt is?

Andreaswallows....while kneeling

Old 01-26-2018, 01:28 PM   #6
bc1iron
getDare Sweetheart

Hmmmm.....

Seems like your afternoon needs a little more excitement dear.

First off, lets loose the robe.

Add some heels

Oil your entire body

Slide pinky inside.....leave it on low

Stand on the balcony, legs shoulder width apart, leaning over the rail while pinky buzzez away inside you.....stay that way until you have finished an entire pina colada, i left a pitcher in the refrigerator from last night dear.

If any one would like to add anything while our slut wiggled helplessly. .....feel free.

Cheers,

Owner and Protector of Andreaswallows.

If you have a particular task for my Slut, please PM me or post to one of our active threads.

User name; BC1iron.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:57 PM   #7
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bc1iron View Post
Hmmmm.....

Seems like your afternoon needs a little more excitement dear.

First off, lets loose the robe.

Add some heels

Oil your entire body

Slide pinky inside.....leave it on low

Stand on the balcony, legs shoulder width apart, leaning over the rail while pinky buzzez away inside you.....stay that way until you have finished an entire pina colada, i left a pitcher in the refrigerator from last night dear.

If any one would like to add anything while our slut wiggled helplessly. .....feel free.

Cheers,
Thank you Sir...always knowing exactly what this slut loves.
Feeling the wave wash over me, as Pinky fucks my tiny pussy. I had to stop a couple times otherwise I would have cum. I had to hang onto the railing to steady myself. Felling the pressure while standing, my body wanting to cum so badly. Mmm...I would almost give anything to have your cock in my mouth right NOW!!!

Old 01-26-2018, 02:20 PM   #8
lani_122
getDare Succubus

FINGERS
looks like you don't get too much attention today.
At least on this thread.

Old 01-26-2018, 02:52 PM   #9
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
FINGERS
looks like you don't get too much attention today.
At least on this thread.
Holy! The pina colada was delicious! I’m thinking Sir had it mixed as a double!!
Tee hee

Feeling axtra naughty and a tad disappointed with how slow this thread is going, i decided to apply another layer of baby oil...
But wait...just across the way, it looks like a security guard. Damn!!
Ya well, I’m bored and don’t care
He has moved off to situate himself between two buildings. Standing in the shade, you would almost miss seeing him standing here. I know he’s there. I watched him move there all the while not taking his eyes off of me once.
Well then, sighing, I sit in he chair on my balcony, slowly lifting my right leg over the arm of the chair. Legs nice and open. Instantly my fingers find my deliciously wet pussy lips. Spreading them open. Mmmm...I cannot tell for certain if he is watching me. I’m pretty sure and continue as if he could see me.
Arm still over the leg of the chair, my back starting to arch, my breath starting to quicken. My fingers circle faster, feeling my clit soften and swell. Faster, I feel the wave....aaccckkkk....so fucking close. Man, I need to cum....NOW!!

Old 01-26-2018, 03:05 PM   #10
lani_122
getDare Succubus

If i could double post based on how slow this thread is i would give you PINKY right now, while guard still didn't lost interest in waching as you masturbate on balcony.
What happend that your owner let you actually cum based on comments?

Old 01-26-2018, 03:40 PM   #11
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

[QUOTE=lani_122;3139293]If i could double post based on how slow this thread is i would give you PINKY right now, while guard still didn't lost interest in waching as you masturbate on balcony.
What happend that your owner let you actually cum based on comments?[/QU

I am getting rather agitated with how this thread is going...where is fucking Pinky....

As I ram Pinky into my cunt, pretty sure the security guard now has company...I FUCK myself hard....mmm...hearing the juices of my horniness.

Tell me...what would you be doing if you saw some slut fucking herself with a dildo on her balcony?

Old 01-26-2018, 04:00 PM   #12
lani_122
getDare Succubus

I'd indefinitely enjoy sight of a sexy slut that enjoys being seen by other's
If you ask what i would do i would record it and send to my slave to make her jealous.
Mabe show flasher what she misses for not being closer
Or propably both.

Old 01-26-2018, 04:17 PM   #13
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
I'd indefinitely enjoy sight of a sexy slut that enjoys being seen by other's
If you ask what i would do i would record it and send to my slave to make her jealous.
Mabe show flasher what she misses for not being closer
Or propably both.

Mmmmm..................edging with Pinky now................my audience seems to be a little more obvious in his interest.............I wonder how hard his cock is right now..............I can only imagine.................and I am

xoxoxoxoxo.................andreaswallows......... ...and enjoys the approval of the crowd.............

Old 01-26-2018, 04:24 PM   #14
lani_122
getDare Succubus

Do you play loud enough for him to hear you?
Mabe you'll even get cum tribute later.

Old 01-26-2018, 04:37 PM   #15
AndreaSwallows
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Do you play loud enough for him to hear you?
Mabe you'll even get cum tribute later.
He is lazer focussed on me...............cant stop thinking about that hard cock as my finger circles my clit...................so wet right now..........

xoxoxoxo.............

Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, edge, oil, public, wet