Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
rakshi

Default nipple and tit torture

I would like you guys to suggest some innovative and painful dares that i can try to torture my tits and nipples.

i have just tried the dare that SUM posted on one thread.and even i have got clothpins on my nipples rite now.

limitations are that the torture shouldn't leave permanent mark.
and i can't post pictures,but if i like any dare i will definitely try it and let you guys knoe how did it go.please post some dares as i m desperately waiting to try something new on my nipples and tits

Last edited by rakshi; 09-27-2009 at 01:56 PM.
rakshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:08 PM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

To play with a friend:
You each place clotehspins on your nipples and knock off the other person's using your own breasts. Alternatively, you could each be trying to remove the other person's using only your mouth.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #3
rakshi

thanks for your reply, but sorry i forgot to mention that i dont have anybody with whom i can share a dare.p.s the dare should such that i can do it in my room alone.
thanks

waiting for dares anxiously
Old 09-27-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
rakshi

so nobody is going to give me a dare han??
Old 09-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #5
Dark_Baron

Send a message via MSN to Dark_Baron

If you want something really painfull with nipples and clothespins, place them on, leave them on for some time (5-10 minutes) and then remove them by slapping them. If you are a bit more hardcore, apply toothpaste on nipples before the clothespins.

Apart from clothespins you could try soething completely different. Wet the nipples using water or even saliva and touch each nipple with a 9V freash battery. Both poles should touch the nipple. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone though. You can make this more painful if you connect two 9v batteries together. That + to - and then the free poles on the nipple. Remember the nipple must be really wet.
Dark_Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:28 PM   #6
rakshi

omg the toothpaste beneath the clothespin felt so good.and the slapping,
it was marvelous. like you said i applied toothpaste to the nipples and then put the clothespins. i let them on for 10 mins.due to the toothpaste it was all so burny and itchy.maybe it due to the fact that my nipple were sore because of nipple play before your dare (or the toothpaste done its marvels) but the sensation was fantantic.and the slapping emm emm.
they didnt get off by one slap so i simultaneously slapped them thrice.and boy that felt awesome
thanks for the dare.
i am sorry batteries and connecting wires or anything related to electric play is not available but as soon i grab my hand on these things i will try it too.but wait this is safe na???

keep more dares coming please.........
Old 09-27-2009, 06:46 PM   #7
Dark_Baron

The toothpaste actually iritates the sensitive skin on the nipple area and makes the sensation stronger. That's why I suggested using it. As for the batteries, it is 100% safe. A 9v is harmless and it will cause a stinging feel (similar to piercing). Two 9V batteries will feel more intensive and are still harmless. As I said it doesn't work the sae to everyone but if you want to feel more battery pain, leaving the nipples area, try it on your tongue tip. On the clitoris will have a similar effect like that of the nipples but stronger.

Hey, don't start to play with anything else as it concerns electricity though.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:02 PM   #8
rakshi

yeah well toothpaste was terrific.
and no not goint to try it elsewhere i m just into nipple and tit torture
Old 09-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #9
Dark_Baron

I meant about electricity. Stay to 9V batteries and nothing else.
Old 09-27-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
rakshi

yeah i know i meant electricity too :P
Old 09-27-2009, 07:40 PM   #11
rakshi

anymore dares anyone???
Old 09-27-2009, 08:38 PM   #12
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Haven't tried this, so I'm not sure if it will work, but try wetting your nipples and then placing them against a couple ice cubes. Leave them there for (roll a die) minutes, and then place some clothespins on your frozen nipples. Then do whatever other painful thing you'd like. Teh cold should make them nice and sensitive.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Old 09-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #13
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Baron View Post

Apart from clothespins you could try soething completely different. Wet the nipples using water or even saliva and touch each nipple with a 9V freash battery. Both poles should touch the nipple. It doesn't have the same effect on everyone though. You can make this more painful if you connect two 9v batteries together. That + to - and then the free poles on the nipple. Remember the nipple must be really wet.
Did this, and it's very fun! I'm not sure if it's the same sensation, but I was lazy and didn't want to wire the two batteries together, so I just used them both on the same area at once. Painful and rather nerve-wracking, but managable and interesting. Sort of stings and makes my skin crawl. Try seeing how long you can stand having it on at a time.

EDIT: oops, sorry about the double post.

Old 09-28-2009, 12:30 AM   #14
Dark_Baron

Nope, it's not the same. Using two separate batteries is like you use one but in two places. If you connect them the effect is doubled.
Old 09-28-2009, 02:35 AM   #15
rakshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythologist View Post
Haven't tried this, so I'm not sure if it will work, but try wetting your nipples and then placing them against a couple ice cubes. Leave them there for (roll a die) minutes, and then place some clothespins on your frozen nipples. Then do whatever other painful thing you'd like. Teh cold should make them nice and sensitive.

ok thanks i am going to try this.but rite now my nipples are sore and cant really torture them.
ok people
meanwhile i would like to have some other dares that i can do to torture my tits and specially areolas.let it be bondage or anything that comes to your mind.but no needles .and the dare shouldnt permanently damage my breasts. if possible i will definitely gonna try it.
thanks.............................

Advertisements
Kink Talk