Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-09-2017, 12:28 AM   #1
YoungVirgin

Female F/21 needs desperately shower dares

Heya!

I have soon (well... in 4 hours) to get ready and I'm very much in the mood for some fun under the shower. I have a shower head with massaging setting and 3 toothbrushes to play with. My bladder might also be really full then so I expect some light pee dares under the shower Can't pee on my clothes, tho.

Please respect my dislikes and limits, and the fact that I'm (sadly) not very flexible physically.

And if you wish, I will report back.

Toys: 3 plugs (small, medium, large), small vibe, dildo

Goal: Ass fisting

: Clit rubbing/torture, tasting my juice,edging,anal training,light pee,verbal humiliation, a2m if clean,enema, ice cubes

:Long dares,wedgies,pussy insertion(=bigger than two fingers),spanking,period play

:Scat,public,fam,pee drinking,leaving bedroom/bathroom,hard BDSM,unsafe sauces,pics/vids
YoungVirgin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:45 AM   #2
Getnakednow
getDare Sweetheart

Edge urself with two fingers in ur ass and two fingers in ur pussy. Then pee in a cup and don't drop any drop. Then pour it on ur pussy while u cum with the shower massager

Dislike: pee; scat; insertion; bondage; public full; edging; illegals; permanent; photos; slave; going on main streets; any daytime dares.

Limits: risky but not too risky public

Dice game

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...09#post3029609

http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/showthread.php?t=31277

Try out the new Dressing room dare

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...81#post3255281
Getnakednow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 12:46 AM   #3
2bchew
getDare Addict

When you are ready to shower pull the stopper on the drain so the water doesnt drain out. Now lay in the tub with your head towards the drain.Do not turn on the water yet.Put a toothbrush in your ass and use another one to tease your clit.While teasing your clit I want you to pee.Tease that clit the whole time you are peeing.Now you are to lay in the pee untill you edge 3 times or until you make yourself cum.Its your choice.

And yes I would love a report
2bchew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 02:27 AM   #4
privvy
Distinguished Member

Make some small ice cubes and insert them into your pussy as soon as you enter the shower. Once inserted you are not allowed to remove them.

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2017, 06:57 PM   #5
YoungVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnakednow View Post
Edge urself with two fingers in ur ass and two fingers in ur pussy. Then pee in a cup and don't drop any drop. Then pour it on ur pussy while u cum with the shower massager
I couldn't fit two fingers in my ass, only both fingertips. I might need a punishment for being too tight.

: Clit rubbing/torture, tasting my juice,edging,anal training,light pee,verbal humiliation, a2m if clean,enema, ice cubes

:Long dares,wedgies,pussy insertion(=bigger than two fingers),spanking,period play

:Scat,public,fam,pee drinking,leaving bedroom/bathroom,hard BDSM,unsafe sauces,pics/vids
Old 09-09-2017, 07:02 PM   #6
YoungVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getnakednow View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bchew View Post
When you are ready to shower pull the stopper on the drain so the water doesnt drain out. Now lay in the tub with your head towards the drain.Do not turn on the water yet.Put a toothbrush in your ass and use another one to tease your clit.While teasing your clit I want you to pee.Tease that clit the whole time you are peeing.Now you are to lay in the pee untill you edge 3 times or until you make yourself cum.Its your choice.

And yes I would love a report
I don't have a drain stopper because the shower wasn't made to be a tub so I couldn't really do the dare. If you have another dare for me, I'd be really happy!

Old 09-09-2017, 07:02 PM   #7
YoungVirgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by privvy View Post
Make some small ice cubes and insert them into your pussy as soon as you enter the shower. Once inserted you are not allowed to remove them.

As soon as I have some ice cubes I'll do the day.

Old 09-10-2017, 01:24 AM   #8
darkblue
getDare Sweetheart

Wait until your bladder is really full. Get a large bowl and the toothbrush, go into the shower and pee into the bowl, every drop has to go into it. If it is too small, expect a punishment. Then stay in the position, put the toothbrush in your ass and start teasing your clit for one minute. Then pour the bowl of your still warm pee over your breasts and continue rubbing your clit, no cumming. Move the toothbrush in and out continuously, use pussy juice as lube. Edge at least 5 times, wait one minute between each edge. Take the toothbrush out and lick it clean, then you may cum.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:25 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungVirgin View Post
Heya!

I have soon (well... in 4 hours) to get ready and I'm very much in the mood for some fun under the shower. I have a shower head with massaging setting and 3 toothbrushes to play with. My bladder might also be really full then so I expect some light pee dares under the shower Can't pee on my clothes, tho.

Please respect my dislikes and limits, and the fact that I'm (sadly) not very flexible physically.

And if you wish, I will report back.
Just before you enter the shower drink another pint of whatever you like. And you shower in cold water only. Must last at least tem minutes. And bathroom door to be left wide open throughout.
Greatcornbow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2017, 11:36 AM   #10
MsterG
getDare Sweetheart

Shower with the marker in your ass the hole time, if you have it put clothespins on your nipples, and use the shower hose against your pussy, take a 20 minute shower
MsterG is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MsterG for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
masturbation, pee, shower