Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-12-2009, 10:54 AM   #1
Jally

Default Logan, Jess, and Emma's T&D summer vacation

I've been a reader of the site for awhile and have enjoyed reading many of the stories on these forums though not always about truth or dare. :P

I have decided that I would like to write my own story and I would apprciate critisizm, feedback, and your opinions. I'll start off with an introduction. I hope you like my story.

Part 1- Introduction

Logan was having dinner with his parents when they told him the news. His father Phil told him that he and his mother would be going to europe with their friends Fred and Julie and Frank and Catherine. Logan knew them, they were both couples and old friends of his parents. Both couples had a daughter and they were only a year apart in age.

Phil explained that it was a parent's only vacation, Logan was old enough and mature enough to stay home alone for the summer. Besides, his dad said that back in his day you were already a man for four years at sixteen.

There was just one thing that they wanted Logan to do. Jess, who was Fred and Julie's daughter, and Emma, who was Frank and Catherine's daughter, would have to be taken care of. They would stay at Logan's house and he would have to pretty much babysit them.

At first Logan protested, thinking it would be a hassle to take care of them. He said that it didn't make sense because Jess was his age and Emma was only a year younger, but his dad said that the girls' parents would just be more comfortable knowing someone they can trust is with their daughters.

Eventually Logan caved and began wondering what Jess and Emma were like now. The last time he had seen them they were all little kids, he hadn't liked them much because he wanted to go outside and kick the football but they wanted to play with makeup and their hair. He had made him angry because after he had tired himself out playing outside he fell asleep on a chair and they put makeup on him.

He could recall being angry, but now it just made him laugh a bit when he thought about it.

He felt like he hadn't seen them forever. He went to sleep that night wondering how the girls had changed and if he would like them now.
Jally is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Jally for this post:
Old 08-12-2009, 08:32 PM   #2
italian99

Good opening. I am looking forward to the next installment with interest.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
Jally

Part 2 - Emma arrives

"Tops, skirts, pants, bras, underwears, swimmers... am I forgetting something?", Emma quietly asked herself as she packed her things for the summer.

She surveyed the room making sure she hadn't forgotten anything important, touching her right pocket to make sure she had her mobile phone. Emma was excited to be spending the summer away from her parents, completely free and with her friend Jess. Staying at Logan's house would be much better than if she had stayed in her own home during the summer, it was a big house with lots of things to do, she and Jess would have a blast. She particularly wanted to go swimming in the big pool there.

Emma took one last look around her room and touched her pocket again out of habit. She turned to face the mirror before leaving, pleased with her own looks. She was slender and had a petite cuteness to her. Her breasts looked the same size as Jess's, but they had measured once and she was slightly smaller than her friend who was 36C cup. Her Brunette hair was long and flowed like silk from her head. She smiled at her own image, happy that her fears of never developing had evaporated.

Taking her bag she went to the car to wait patiently for her parents. They didn't take long and a few minutes later they were on their way to drop her off at Logan's house.

Logan, she hadn't thought about him in awhile. They had sort of been friends as kids because of their parents, but she hadn't seen him in a long time. She hoped that he had grown into a nice guy, she shuddered at the thought of spending her summer with a jerk.

But just like her previous fears this ones evaporated soon enough. Logan's parents were home because they had left to pick up Jess and her parents so he was the one who greeted them.

Her father shook his hand and made a brief comment about how much he had grown and her mother gave him a quick hug. They seemed eager to leave and had gotten in their cars and left in less than a minute.

She looked at Logan and was baffled at how much he had changed. He hardly resembled the little kid she remembered, he was tall, taller than her, borad shouldered and looked athletic in his build. She realized she was staring and was about to say something but then he reached out and touched her hand.

She hadn't been expecting it and pulled her hand away for a second, but then felt silly when she realized he was taking her bag for her. She blushed lightly and stumbled out a reply, "Oh... uh, thanks."

Logan smiled, letting a little laugh out at her nervous reaction, "Come on, I'll show you to your room."

He led her into the house down a hallway and then stopped near some stairs, "You're bunking with Jess in the guest room right there. You have your own bathroom in there and everything."

He led her into the room just beside the stairs and placed her bag next to the closet. The room was quite spacious. There was a closet easily large enough to fit the clothes of two people, a wardrobe, and a pair of singles beds. There were some marks in the carpet that indicated that there use to have been only one bed, but it seemed that a second one was put in the room for this occasion. Opposite the door entering the room was the door to the bathroom which she found was a little small. It had a shower, sink, and toliet, but no bath. She always enjoyed baths, but the room wasn't half bad.

Emma turned around and Logan seemed to abruptly meet her gaze. It was a little odd, but she was distracted as he said, "My room is upstairs, second door. In case you ever need to find me."

"Okay, yeah, so... mind if I go for a swim?"

"Sure, I'll be inside, I gotta wait for Jess."

Logan left the room and Emma took her bikini top and bottom out of her bag. As she slipped off her clothes and put on her bikini she was thinking about Logan. She wondered if Jess would think he was cute too, one of the things she loved to do was talk to Jess about boys.

Logan was watching TV sitting in the living room , which was by the glass door that led into the backyard. He couldn't help but notice her as she walked out. Her breasts swayed and bounced sexily as she happily skipped outside to swim oblivous to his gaze. He thought she looked hot and already felt himself getting a bit hard.
Old 08-16-2009, 03:34 AM   #4
Jally

Part 3

Logan couldn't stop thinking about how attractive Emma was, he hadn't thought for a second that she would have grown into such a sexy girl. He was a bit embarresed that she had turned around while he was staring at her ass, not sure if she has seen him.

She looked so hot in her bikini, her top was a bit revealing on the sides and he wanted to go to the window and watch her, but he knew that she would be able to see him from the pool so he just sat on the couch trying to watch TV and thinking about this new attractive girl.

At first he didn't even realize the door bell had rang, just assuming it was a sound from the TV, but after a the second time it rang he got up and answered the door. Jess was there waiting with her bag, her parents had already driven away all to eager for their first vacation in years.

Jess's blonde hair was a few inches above shoulder length and she was about the same height as Emma, but slightly taller, almost the same height as Logan.

She wore a red tank top which showed quite a bit of clevage, her tank top only covered her till about a inch above her nipples and it was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra. The top didn't go very low and exposed her midriff which was toned. Below that she wore a black skirt which was several inches above her knee. The skirt showed off her legs without being too revealing.

Logan had already been a bit hard, but now his buldge was obvious. He blushed embarressedly but said nothing about it to which Jess smiled teasingly.

"...hey, Jess. Uh... long time no see."

"Hello, Logan."

There was a pause, it was about to become a silence but when Logan realized she wasn't going to say anything else he spoke.

"Come on, I'll show you your room."

Logan reached to take her bag from her side and felt his hand brush her thigh, it took him a moment to move away from her touch but he lifted the bag and led her into the house to her room. When they got in Jess took her bag and placed it on the floor, opening it and bending forward to get something. He skirt rose as she bent and revealed red panties.

Logan was just thinking how his summer might be really different than he had thought. He was still a bit hard and with such a view he couldn't get it to go way, but he tried to adjust his cock while her back was turned so his buldge wasn't so obvious. She kept herself facing her bag and spoke to Logan without looking at him.

"Is Emma here yet?"

"Uh, yeah. She is in the pool right now."

"Great, I think I'll go join her in a min. Just wait a sec, I want you to show me where it is."

"Yeah, sure."

He couldn't help but enjoy the view he was getting, she swayed a bit as she looked for whatever was in her bag. Logan wondered if perhaps she was just teasing him on purpose. Jess then rose exclaiming 'damn!' as she rose and turned around.

"What is it?"

"I forgot my swimmers."

"Oh, uh, you can burrow..."

Logan stopped midsentence realizing that borrowing his swimmers wouldn't work, and that his mother had taken her own with her on vacation. Before he could think of anything else however she drew him out from his stupor.

"Oh well. Take me to Emma please."

He wondered what that meant, if Jess was just not going to swim or if maybe she would swim with her clothes on, or he secretly hoped without her clothes on. He led her to the living room and through the glass sliding door into the spacious backyard.

Emma had seen them through the glass and was getting out of the pool. The girls rushed towards each other and embraced in a hug, Emma's wet body causing Jess's front to get wet too. Her black skirt revealed nothing as it didn't get much water on it, but the front of her tank top started to cling to her body showing the outline of her nipples and breasts much more.

"Come on, jump in the pool with me", Emma spoke with a big smile on her face.

"I'd love to, just a sec though."

Jess reached behind her back and pulled down the zip on her skirt, she let the skirt fall to the floor and then dived into the water wearing her tank top and panties. Emma however didn't follow her, turned to Logan with the same smile on her face.

"Swim with us, it'll be fun.", she said and winked at him.

"I was swimming today and I already put my swimmers in the wash."

"So? Just do like Jess."

He really wanted to get in the pool with the girls, but he wasn't wearing boxers. He figured he'd just swim in his pants and not tell the girls he wasn't wearing underwear.

"Yeah, okay. I'll just swim in my shorts."

He pulled his shirt over his head showing a lean and toned body. His stomach wasn't a six pack but it was flat, smooth, and strong. Emma got in the pool and Logan followed lowering himself into the pool beside her.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Comments and feedback is always apprciated! I wanted to give the story some meat to the bones, but if I am making it take too long please tell me.
Old 08-16-2009, 07:48 AM   #5
italian99

You aren't taking to long at all, its a perfect set-up.

Dislikes: Permanent, Family, Poo, Piss, Very Public, Lots of Pain, Anal
italian99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 06:04 PM   #6
iceman713
getDare Sweetheart

nice keep going, it's a good start. Nice details
iceman713 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 07:24 PM   #7
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

i like it and im an avid reader good start

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 07:21 AM   #8
Jally

Part - 4 The pool game

As Logan got into the somewhat cold water he felt himself soften a little bit. He turned to look at the girls who had been he only thing on his mind since he had met them. Jess's tank top was now soaked and clung quite closely to her body, dark silhouettes showing where her nipples were. He felt himself harden again as he looked at her, feeling excited and he wanted to see her breasts uncovered. He almost got his wish as her top was pulled down a bit while she rose from her dive, it was tugged down by the water just enough to show a bit of the top of her nipples.

It seemed to him as though her breasts wanted to jump out and might do it at any moment. He immediately felt himself getting hard again. His shorts clung to him as well and he felt embarressed about his growing buldge, he couldn't adjust himself now to seem less noticeable.

Emma ran a hand through her hair keeping it behind her head, as she did it water trickled down her face and then down her chest. Her tender looking lips formed a grin as she looked to Logan and Jess, either oblivious to how Jess looked or already use to her friend being like that.

"Let's play a game," she suggested still grinning.

"Like what? Marco polo?, replied Logan.

"We could play, uh, truth or dare," Emma said.

"Funny you should say that. I've got a special game of truth or dare for later," Jess said with a sly smile.

Logan wondered what she could mean by that, but Emma spoke before he did.

"Yeah, we'll play it special now too. It's truth or dare but only in the pool."

"Sure, that sounds good," Logan said feeling a bit excited, wondering exactly what sort of dares she had in mind.

"Great, I will go first since it was my idea. Logan, truth or dare?"

He paused for a moment to think. He wanted to choose dare because it seemed more fun and exciting, but he had no idea what she would dare him to do. Truth seemed like a boring choice, but he wanted to play it safe... at least for now.

"Truth."

"Have you ever showed anyone your cock?"

He was surprized by this question, he had to stop and consider what she had asked him. After a moment he responded.

"Uh, no I haven't."

Jess giggled a bit at his answer, but Emma just seemed disappointed like she had been hoping for a list of times he had done it.

"Emma, truth or dare?"

Raising her brow she said, "Truth, just to make it even."

He had thought she might say truth and had already been thinking about what to ask her, he wanted something of the same level she had asked him about.

"Have you ever let someone play with your boobs?"

She giggled and blushed at his question, but didn't pause very long to answer.

"Yeah, I have."

"Well, who was it?"

"You didn't ask that!", she said sticking out her tongue and laughing.

Logan laughed too, he didn't really care, but the fact that she was an active girl like that excited him.

"Jess, truth or dare?", Emma asked.

"I think I'll spice this up, dare.", Jess replied while smiling seductively at Logan.

"Dive under Logan's open legs without touching him. If you touch him you have to take off your top and if Logan touches you on purpose he has to take off his shorts.", Emma spoke like a hunter who had caught its prey.

Jess just smiled and put her hands on her hips, "Baby stuff."

Emma gestured to Logan and he stood with his legs spread apart. They were in the middle of the pool which wasn't to deep so his head remained above water, but his shoulders were submerged. Jess inhaled deeply and dove down. First she just went as low as she could, keeping a safe distance from Logan, looking a bit like she was trying to get on all fours. Then she spread herself out and stretched forward in between his legs. She was right under him, her waist under him with her legs infront of him and her torso infront of him.

Logan thought about 'accidentally' touching her, but decided that it would be too obvious and he didn't want to take off his shorts. What he really wanted was to see Jess topless. The idea of actually seeing her breasts kept him quite hard, something that was tremendously obvious with his legs spread and he might have felt embarressed from Emma's direct stares to his buldge if he weren't concentrating on Jess.

It looked as if she were going to make it, but as she arche up on the other side to break the surface her left foot caught on Logan's knee. Emma immediately noticed and went over to Jess to tell her.

"You touched him! You have to take off your top now!", she giggled at Jess's loss, teasing her a bit, "Come on then, let's see em!"

She smiled seductively at Logan, gazing at him and place her hands on her neck. She slid her hands down over her chest, coressing her own breasts, and slid her hands all the way to her waist. She took hold of her top and peeled it slowly off of her skin, momentarily removing the shape of her breasts and covering them for a moment. Then they bounced down into few and her beautiful breasts were on display. They were very perky and her nipples were rock hard, it seemed she was enjoying this too.

Logan's cock was at its hardest as he just stared at her chest. She swayed a bit, teasing him then she folded her arms over her breasts, but she did as bad a job of covering them as her tank top had done.

"Truth or dare, Logan?"

"Dare."

He had said it by mistake, on the inside he wanted to say dare, but he wanted to say truth to be safe. It has just blurted out and now it was too late to take it back.

__________________________________________________ _______________

Sorry that was a bit short, I'll finish this part later but something came up that I have to deal with. I didn't want to start again with nothing later which is why I just posted the first bit of this part.

Edited to full.

Last edited by Jally; 08-18-2009 at 11:48 AM.
Old 08-18-2009, 08:37 AM   #9
overlord

Im liking this story. good work mate
overlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 06:11 PM   #10
cheesey923
Distinguished Member

love it this story is awesome

Revamped with a new outlook on this website!

Loves: cross dressing, wedgies, anal, oral, bi, feminization, sissy, cum eating.
Likes: anything that's not in my limits. Open to just about anything.
Limits. Extreme public(guaranteed caught by people I know) blood, scat.

Hoping to stay around for awhile now.
cheesey923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:12 AM   #11
coolio5

really enjoying this story, and eagerly awaiting more

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 09:46 AM   #12
Picasso

A cliffhanger! =D
I like it!
Picasso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #13
Jally

I'm just writing this as I go along, no big plot in my head, though I do want to make this a long story.

Speculation and thoughts are welcome!

Thanks for all the supports as well
Old 08-19-2009, 06:00 PM   #14
coolio5

if i may offer a suggestion, write several installments at a time in Word or something, then post them as you wish. This is usually more successful and leads to better stories then just writing as you think of it.
But please, this is very good so far, and i look forward to reading more!!!

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 01:48 AM   #15
Jally

Part - 5

Jess looked excited when Logan said dare, even a little surprized. Her lips form a devious smile as she looked at him silently, devising some embarressing and humiliating dare Logan feared.

It was probably only a few seconds but Logan felt like he was waiting forever. Emma's eyes were on his buldge which made him go red, and he could barely tear his own eyes away from Jess's chest.

Finally she said, "Jump over the fence, and keep jumping over fences into people's backyards-"

Emma finally took her gaze away from Logan's buldge and looked at Jess and interrupted her, "No, it's pool dares."

Jess quickly said, "It is a pool dare, just listen. Keep going over fences till you find another person's pool, when you get there you have to do ten laps of the pool."

Logan's heart beat slowed as he calmed down, breathing easier, "Yeah, I can do that."

Jess's grin only grew as Logan seemed to calm down,"There is one more thing... you have to do it without your shorts."

Logan's face went a deep red, but he willed himself not to say anything stupid. At that moment he really wished he had worn some underwear. He simply looked at the girls, then slowly reached down to his zipper. Jess's expression looked pleased, but not as if she was going to see something new, whereas Emma looked very eager as if she this would be her first time seeing, well as far as she thinks a boy in his underwear, let alone a boy without any underwear.

As soon as he undid the button and pulled down the zipper his throbing cock parted his shorts and came into full view. Emma's mouth gaped open a bit as it came into view, Jess's eyes widen a bit as well, but it looked as if she was either trying to be cool or was cool.

Logan bent down, his head going under water for a moment, as he slipped the shorts down and stepped out of them. He turned his back to the girls and placed his shorts the side of the pull. Just as he was about to get out Jess came up behind him, her breasts brushed up against him for a moment, he coud that her nipples were hard, then stretching out one hand around him she slowly took hold of his shorts.

She added, "Oh, and if you aren't back in five minutes, you don't get these back."

Perhaps Jess had thought Logan would become afraid from this, but it actually gave him a bit of hope. He had just assumed he couldn't put them back on, but if he was fast enough he could get his shorts back.

Logan kicked into action, he climbed out of the pool, sprinting towards the fence with his manhood swinging awkwardly and pointing upwards. He pulled himself over the fence quickly and careful not to hit his crouch and landing in a crouching position. He looked around and saw no one, that was good, but as proved his memory true there was no pool in this backyard. He repeated the process two more times, lucky in that he saw no people in their backyards, but a little worried that someone saw him from inside their house. When he got over the fourth fence he found a pool and no people, but there was a small dog in the backyard.

It was by no means a threatening dog, in any other situation the cute little guy would probably bring a smile to his face, but this dog was obviously use to strangers and simply ran up to him picking up a ball on the way. Logan tried to make his way to the pool, but the dog kept running around his legs and nudging him with its nose.

He bent down and took the ball, throwing it to the furthest place in the backyard, then quickly dived into the pool and started the laps. But one his third lap he swam into the dog which had jumped into the pool wanted to play with him. He tried to push the dog away but that simply made the dog think he wanted to play more.

Logan heard nosies inside the house and someone stomping down some stairs, he feared that the splashing and the yapping of the dog had attracted the owners attention and decided to jump out of the pool and jump over the fence. He sprinted back and lept over each of the fences till he was back in his own backyard.

He stood there bending over with his hands on his knees and panting, he had gone soft as well from the excertion.

The girls laughed a bit as he had come over and stood there panting, then Jess said, "Sorry, too slow, that took you six minutes." as she held up a watch.

Emma pointed at Jess's hand and said, "Look at your hand, oh damn, look at my hands, they're all pruny, I hate that, let's get out of the pool now."

Was still catching his breath as Jess and Emma got out of the pool. There was one towel which Emma was using to dry herself with while Jess waited forgetting to cover herself. Logan became hard again as he stared at Jess's breasts, he nipples still very hard.

Emma finished drying herself, handed the towel to Jess, and walked inside. Jess turned as she was using the towel, noticing Logan staring.

"Like what you see?", she said with a seductive smile.

"How could I not?", Logan just blurted that out without thinking, going a bit red from both the staring and his reply. He went and picked up his pants, using them to cover his lower front. Jess finished drying herself, left the towel on the chair next to her, and walked back inside with her hands crossed leaving Logan alone in the backyard.

Advertisements
Kink Talk