Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 08-05-2009, 08:16 AM   #1
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ
Default Another movie dare

This requires a friend that will go along with the idea.

The idea is simple, you have to sit through a movie with your hand down the pants of your friend for the entire movie, until the credits.

If your friend is male you will grip his penis, if female insert a finger into her virgina, then remain still. Resist all temptation to masturbate them.

Once the end credits start people begin leaving so you can redraw your hand at this point.

Harder - do it with a friend of the opposite sex to that you are attracted to.

Extreme - for a female friend, slowly and gently stroke her clit, this must be done unto credits regardless. She is to remain quiet and still throught as are you as if nothing is going on.

For a male friend, stroke the exposed head of his penis gently until the end credits start. Again both to otherwise remain still and quiet and innocent.

Any juices or cum on your hand are to be left on and your to buy something, handing over the money using your dirty hand. Get a pic of the persons face as they become aware of what happened and post in your album.

Last edited by EnigmaNZ; 08-05-2009 at 06:33 PM. Reason: movie, cum, humiliation, partner
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:23 AM   #2
Mythologist
getDare Sweetheart

Did... did I inspire a spinoff? Sweet!

I like the idea, although it might be awkward to ask someone to do this with you. Also, anyone who does this should probably do their best to find some seats that other movie-goers won't be watching.

Think I'm awesome and want to play with me? Check out my ad! http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=176741
Mythologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 08:27 AM   #3
EnigmaNZ
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to EnigmaNZ

Lol, yes you did. Likely to be 2 friends into dares who had some previous sexual contact. Could be a boyfriend or girlfriend with no problem as the task is the dare, not the person it is done with. I thought the idea of finding a quiet area in an unpacked theatre was obvious so left it out.
EnigmaNZ is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
2 people, cinema, friend, masturbation, movie