Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-14-2016, 05:55 PM   #1
Cherry Sunic

Default Beginner friendly denial lifestyle dare ver 2!

Basically this is an updated version of my "Beginner Friendly Denial Lifestyle Dare" that I posted (what feels like forever ago). The whole idea is to use a random modifier to slowly wean you off orgasms, because the only type of beginner denials escalated way too quickly (don't cum for one day, three days, a week, two weeks, a month, three months, six months, a year... way too much too quick). I was having a hard time of having actual randomness to determine the outcome before, so I ended up stopping after a while, and then life got busy. I wanted to return to denial, so after testing and testing I found a better way. I then started doing this new way and figured it could use a couple more "bonuses".

It works like this:
-Go to Random.org once a day
-Roll 1-100
-Even = cum
-Odd = no luck
-Every third cum is the end of the cycle
-Average out the number of days, round it, and that is now the time you have to wait before you can roll each time.

For the new and improved rules!
-If you are rolling for your second cum and are denied, you have the option of having an anal day. This involves toying yourself with a vibrator or dildo for a minimum of twenty minutes with no touching, and then being allowed an orgasm while still thrusting in and out. You can only do this once per cycle. Does not count towards three cum cycle.
-If you are rolling for your third cum and are denied, you have the option of having a cum eating day. This involves eating the cum from two ruined orgasms and a full orgasm. You can only do this once per cycle. Does not count towards three cum cycle.
-Once you are allowed to cum for the third time, you can cum multiple times through out the day, but not exceeding the total amount of days denied plus one.

Examples from my first round:
Monday: 76 - First cum
Tuesday: 10 - Second cum
Wednesday: 81 - Denied! I elected for cum eating.
Thursday: 28 - Third cum and end of cycle. I am allowed two orgasms this day (denied one total day, plus one)
So you can see that it was one day for my first orgasm, one day for my second orgasm, and two days for my third orgasm (since the cum eating day doesn't count). Or 1, 1, 2 for short - averages to 1.3333, which rounds to 1. I am still allowed to roll every day.

Second hypothetical round:
Friday: Denied
Saturday: Cum
Sunday: Denied
Monday: Denied
Tuesday: Denied (elected anal day)
Wednesday: Cum
Thursday: Cum (allowed five orgasms (four denied days plus one))
Here we have an orgasm on the second day, the fourth day, and the first day. 2+4+1=7, 7/3 = 2.3333. Now I'd have to wait two days before I can roll

Third hypothetical round
Friday: Not allowed to roll
Saturday: Denied
Sunday: Cum
Monday: Not allowed to roll
Tuesday: Cum
Wednesday: Not allowed to roll
Thursday: Denied
Friday: Denied
Saturday: Cum (allowed four orgasms, three denied days plus one)
The "Not allowed to roll" days aren't for or against you as far as anything goes. You don't get anymore cums on the third cum of the cycle, and you don't have to use them as averaged to your running total. Here it would be two days for a cum, one day for a cum, three days for a cum. 2+1+3=6, 6/3=2. So you'd have to add another day before you are allowed to roll after a cum.

I plan on doing this denial. I hope some of you join me!
Cherry Sunic is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Cherry Sunic for this post:
Old 07-19-2016, 02:56 PM   #2
Cherry Sunic

Second cycle is 21, 11, 30, 26, 56. This means I have to wait a day before I an roll each time. This is also unfortunate because even though I can theoretically have three orgasms today, I'll only have time due to real life for two at the most. Here's where it will start to get interesting for me.

Furthermore, I've decided to change it where you can do the anal day or cum eating day on any day you can't cum for their cycles, which will be better in the long run.

I've been trying to come up with an idea for the first cycle as well, but all I could think of is something like a "sissy day" where you can only orgasm in bra, panties, stockings, with something in your ass (like a plug), and with a chastity device on", or something similar. Because the idea of those days is to take away the convenience and some pleasure of the orgasm.
Old 07-28-2016, 04:22 PM   #3
Cherry Sunic

Third cycle was 73, 25, 79, 14, 94, 50. Another day to wait before I roll each time. I was very scared I was going to have to add two days between rolls, but as you can see Random.org seems to be a lot better way of being random. I did a sissy day on Saturday because I was going crazy. For me, this will consist of satin gloves, knee highs or stockings (I couldn't find my second stocking), a bra, panties (the front part tucked under the balls), a prostate massager (I used a Doc Johnson one), a chastity device (Holy Trainer v2, short tube, middle ring), some heels, and a Hitachi pressed against the cage. I ruined the orgasm twice before I eventually had a 'full' one. I did an anal day the day before the second orgasm.

I also decided to color code a calendar to keep track of everything and kind of show the progress. I am in love with this dare so far.
Old 07-29-2016, 01:06 AM   #4
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

I did a hypothetical run of this for approximately one year (343 days). The time in between rolls was: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 12, 20. In total, there were 21 allowed times to cum.

This a really nice dare! Basically, it about doubles every time, with some randomness. The lower "ranks" are more random due to fewer cycles. I think I'd like to see something vaguely cubic, as the 2^x can get out of hand quickly, particularly in the 10-20 days. That said, I'm not sure on the specifics of what I think would be best, although I believe one of the coefficients should be based on how long it takes the chaste one to give up/give in. So, roughly speaking: f(x) = a(x-n)^3 + b.

Edit: This isn't a perfect solution, but I made a rough sketch of an idea. Unfortunately no mathematical formula yet, but I'm working on it. So, as follows: to being, remain in chastity until you inevitably break. When you finally do, record the number of days it took you as "A". Thus, you will start in chastity at 2/3 of A. Following, you will increase incrementally in every "cycle" (one permitted orgasm = one cycle), starting at 2 (i.e. 2/3A + 2, 2/3A + 4, etc.) until you are at A-3 (so two days before your original failure date). At such point, increase by 1 for the next three days, such that you are in chastity for A-3, A-2, A-1, A days. After such, increase the amount of times you spend on the number of days by one each time you increase the number of days by one. Taking from the example above, the cycles would be as following:

A-3, A-2, A-1, A, A+1, A+1, A+2, A+2, A+2, A+3, A+3, A+3, A+3 and so on.

This isn't necessarily to get to long amounts of chastity, nor is it perfect for when A is high to begin with (i.e. 21 days, as you'd only get to practice a maximum of 24 days over 9 cycles after you hit A, and this would take 209 days after A, and 377 days in TOTAL), but rather to train yourself for higher amounts of chastity in general.

So, I'm still working, and I'd like to be able to incorporate another drastic increase after the chaste one has become comfortable with the amount (say, after 10 cycles, it goes back to increase by 2 for every cycle). Additionally, I'd like to get rid of the addition and use a proportional scaling system, to make sure that we don't get into too ridiculous time frames.

(I was modeling this based on failing after 9 days, so for my example, it would take 143 days to complete up to A+3. A long time, but 5 months is still within the realm of reason.)

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.

Last edited by Aethi; 07-29-2016 at 01:42 AM.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Aethi for this post:
Old 07-29-2016, 01:39 AM   #5
tallguy2241
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethi View Post
f(x) = a(x-n)^3 + b.
Dude...you ARE a fucking nerd!
tallguy2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2016, 11:36 AM   #6
Cherry Sunic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethi View Post
I did a hypothetical run of this for approximately one year (343 days). The time in between rolls was: 1, 1, 2, 3, 5, 12, 20. In total, there were 21 allowed times to cum.
I think you are misinterpreting the rules. It would never spiral exponentially like you are saying. It would just go up slowly over time. It wouldn't be wait a day, roll, wait a day, roll, wait a day roll. It would be wait a day, roll once a day until orgasm.
Old 07-31-2016, 06:32 PM   #7
Aethi
getDare Sweetheart

Ah, I see, my bad. The line where it states this is towards the bottom, and I seemed to have missed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherry Sunic
The "Not allowed to roll" days aren't for or against you as far as anything goes. You don't get anymore cums on the third cum of the cycle, and you don't have to use them as averaged to your running total. Here it would be two days for a cum, one day for a cum, three days for a cum. 2+1+3=6, 6/3=2. So you'd have to add another day before you are allowed to roll after a cum.
With that in mind, I think this dare does fairly well! The random element is fun, and it taught me some fun maths as well. (I haven't taken statistics yet.)

LIKES: Clothing (not xdress) | Video Game Dares | Shower Dares | Sleeping Dares

DISLIKES: Messy | Piss | Outside/semi-public

LIMITS: Involving other people | Scat | | Crossdressing | Blood | Etc.
Aethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 03:24 PM   #8
Cherry Sunic

I kind of had a breakdown and had to change the rules slightly. It was going up too fast for my enjoyment. Instead of rounding to the nearest whole number, I am rounding down. Therefore I currently have to wait a day before I can start rolling again after an orgasm, and the only way it'd add two days is if I unluckily had six odd rolls.
Old 08-02-2016, 08:52 PM   #9
Cherry Sunic

This is an idea of what the first month looked like
Old 08-31-2016, 01:42 PM   #10
Cherry Sunic

I was really close on giving this dare up. I was on a very long streak of even numbers, with the occasional odd. However, the last two rolls were odd, and I still have at least two more rolls to do. The odds aren't in my favor, and it looks like I will be having even less orgasms than I did. So in a sense, this very casual decline of orgasms seems like a huge leap. It is very interesting every time I go to roll. Sometimes I will roll an even and be empathetic about it. Other times it is like a gift from the gods. The first odd of each cycle is usually met with excitement, but that second odd has me very anxious. I also cut down on the cum eating/sissy/anal days to try and challenge myself a little, so I can always go back to those if/when another day gets added.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	17.jpg
Views:	98
Size:	35.6 KB
ID:	6086  

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, cum eating, denial, long term, orgasm