Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-05-2016, 04:29 PM   #1
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Default The Temperature Tolerance Test

Hello female getdarers,

This dare is designed to test your tolerance to extreme temperature changes. It is designed for those women who have boobs that are C cup or above. Less than this may be too difficult but feel free to provee wrong!

What you will need:
Two buckets. Lots of ice (not just a tray or two but a large bag of ice from the store), ropes.

Setup:
Fill one bucket 3 quarters full with ice. Then fill the rest with water. Leave it sit so that the water gets very cold.
Next tie your boobs tightly around the base. (If you are unable to tie them or not sure how, PM or kik me for instructions). The reason your tits are tied for this dare is that tying them increases sensation. Alternatively (or additionally if you're a pain slut) you could give them a good beating.
Finally fill the second bucket with hot water. Not hot enough to burn you (no one wants a trip to the hospital for burnt tits!) But hot enough to make it uncomfortable for your hand to be held in the water. Make sure both buckets are filled to the top.

Now, you task is to hold your tied (and/or beaten) boobs in the buckets for as long as you can handle. You must have one boob in the hot water and one in the cold water for as long as possible. When it gets unbearable you can pull them out. Time how long you kept them there.
But your task hasn't finished yet! Once you have pulled out you are to swap buckets and do it again. So the boob that was hot will now be cold and vice versa.

Full reports are welcomed. If you are the pic sharing type that is also welcomed and can do so via PM or kik.

Note, this could be modified for cock punishments too.

Kik: iamnotjameshardy
Snapchat: masterbyremote
MasterByRemote is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to MasterByRemote for this post:
Old 07-05-2016, 05:12 PM   #2
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I am intrigued by this one. Very intrigued. I am not sure if I have the equipment but will bear this in mind.

I like it.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:13 PM   #3
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

Surely this dare could be done by guys as well, just with testicles.

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2016, 05:31 PM   #4
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew_b View Post
Surely this dare could be done by guys as well, just with testicles.
I think you are right there. Just tie them up and alternate between the buvkets

Old 08-06-2016, 03:17 PM   #5
Simchan

Thumbs up 36H tits tried it.

Well, that was fun!

I had nothing to tie my tits up with but I gave them a good slap and they stung before I drowned them in ice then hit water. Let's just say the sting from the slaps were nothing compared to the burning sting from the buckets. And my poor nipples feel like they are burning cold. A little like when you put your foot I to a hot bath.
Simchan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2016, 08:55 PM   #6
MasterByRemote
getDare Sweetheart

Glad you liked it. If you been able to tie them as well the sensation would have been even greater.

Old 12-18-2018, 07:16 PM   #7
DareFiend
getDare Addict

Put a cock ring around cock and balls, stroke a few times to get the cock hard, and then the fun begins - will it be hot then cold, or cold then hot? And how many repetitions can you stand?

Join in on my post on the Add Thread Free For All

See my nude outdoor lockout dare - it includes a full completion report at the end.

Check out the punishments I 'won' on the Wheel of Tortures, and the completion report at the end.
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=424779

LIMITS: family-friends, hard to clean up, disease, permanent. Very limited anal.
DareFiend is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk