Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-24-2009, 08:34 PM   #1
striker3

Cool In My Car (Non-Fiction)

I'm in Grade 12 this year, and after viewing your site for more than a year, I finally had the courage to initiate a game of truth or dare. I hope you find my game is worthy of retelling on this website. I will try to recount every detail as best I can.

I spent last Saturday with a Grade 10 girl (we'll call her Hannah for the sake of anonymity). To be honest, I wasn't too infatuated with her, but I needed something to keep my mind off of my previous relationship, which had just ended a few weeks before. We spent the afternoon chatting and driving around in my car. I could tell she liked me, but I couldn't help finding her a tad immature for my taste. After all, she was in Grade 10. After a quick bite to eat and the sun had set, we pulled into a relatively quiet parking lot. We shared a look which lasted only a second or two before we began kissing. As she reclined her seat, I climbed over the median to lie beside her. We kissed more heavily until suddenly I stopped. I had lacked the courage for any sexual adventure in my previous relationship, so I yearned to try something new and spontaneous. My mind flickered to "getDare" as I broke our embrace to ask her quietly, "How 'bout a game of truth or dare?"

She stared at me for a moment before licking her lips and agreeing with a small wink. I started with Truth because I was afraid of what she may ask me to do. This was all still new to me. She, being clearly more courageous, picked Dare for her turn. I racked my brain for a couple of minutes before suggesting that she strip to her underwear. I was surprised at her absolute compliance. Her skin was very pale; it was almost white. Her breasts were rather small but perky, any her panties covered something which I couldn't stop staring. I admit to feeling quite aroused at this point. Her willingness to strip scared me to think of what she might have me do, so once again, I chose Truth. She sighed and asked another mundane question. For her turn, she surprised me again by choosing Dare. I was getting more and more horny as I thought of what to ask. I think I got a bit too selfish and greedy, because what I wanted more than anything at that particular moment was for her to remove her panties and spread her legs open wide. The urge to say this was stronger than my conscience, so I blurted the dare out. She did hesitate this time, but only for a moment. She slipped her fingers beneath her bikini style panties and slowly dragged them down. Beneath was a thin layer of light brown hair and her very wet privates. I couldn't stop myself from asking her to then spread her legs. She obeyed almost immediately and I just froze, staring. Suddenly, a feeling of impulsion swept over me and I launched myself at her. Our lips met hard and my fingers entered here, pleasuring her vigorously. We continued for several minutes, but then she tore apart and said she had to go, and I too remembered that I promised her mom we'd be home by 10 (it was about 5 to at that point). My member was throbbing, but I forced myself to be respectful enough not to demand anything from her at ths point. She quickly slipped on her panties and pants, pulled on her shirt, and I brought her home.

We've been talking almost nonstop since and it's really fun to bump into her at school. She keeps mentioning that it wasn't fair that she had to do all the dares and she was the only one who got naked. I'm still a bit nervous about doing one of her dares, but I think it's time to "man up". We're hanging out tomorrow, so if we play another game I'll post the details on here if anyone's interested.
striker3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #2
naked40
getDare Sweetheart

keep us posted of any developments.

I love Truths. PM me any time with your questions
naked40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 07:30 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I have to agree with her, it wasn't quite fair; girls have desires too you know. Keep us updated though.
Komodo Jones

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk