Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2015, 09:02 AM   #1
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Question Ask me (just about) anything!

At long last, Master Komodo Jones has demanded that I post an ask me anything thread. I have managed to avoid it for a long time, but I guess I can't keep dodging forever.

This will be a little different than most. For each question, I will answer once truthfully, as myself. In addition, I will answer some in various sissy 'personas' that I might take when playing. For example, I might answer as a little girl toddler, as a boy-crazed teenage girl or as a cock hungry slut.

If you would like an answer from any or all personas, feel free to indicate that. If not, I will pick and choose when to do so. Hopefully I will be able to make Master and you smile with the humiliating responses that I can come up with.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:32 PM   #2
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Just to get things rolling and demonstrate how this kind of thing works.

What song would be playing in the background if music was playing while having sex? Or if you already listen to a song while having sex what is it?
Answer truthfully, as a pre-teen, and a slut. Oh and to avoid some convoluted controversy, when answering as a pre-teen just replace the word sex with masturbation.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)

Last edited by Komodo Jones; 07-15-2015 at 12:35 PM.
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 12:47 PM   #3
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

"What song would be playing in the background if music was playing while having sex? Or if you already listen to a song while having sex what is it?"
I don't typically have music playing during sex. Dirty talk during sex is a huge turn-on for me, so generally I prefer it quieter so that I can hear the comments clearly. If there was going to be music playing and I had to pick one song, I think November Rain would be my choice. Any classic rock ballad would be fine, but that song seems very passionate to me. I am a huge electric guitar fan and I love how Slash makes the guitar sing on that one.

OOoooh, Good for You! Selena is the best!!! Soo sexy and I'd want to be good for you OMG but Let's Not Be Alone Tonight would be good too, right? I mean, R5... Ross and Riker both <3 That would have me in the mood

I Wanna Be Bad by Willa Ford because I really wanna be bad! I'd be whispering in your ear, rubbing myself all over you... I'd have you squirming. Unzipping your pants and pulling out your cock as I gently bite your bottom lip. Then I'd turn around and shake it for you, show you just how bad I wanna be.
Old 07-15-2015, 07:59 PM   #4
Ly Ph
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexis Rune View Post
I think November Rain would be my choice.
But its kinda sad for sex, I presume the length of the song was chosen for your wife's benefit as I am sure you don't need the full 9 mins

You are pre drinking with a bunch of the girls before going out. You get a little too drunk. In both your self and slut persona what would you like to happen next?

If your wife decided she wanted to push you into chastity and beyond how far would you realistically go before you said no? (just the truth will do for this one)

If you had to describe your life in one movie. What movie would you choose? (truth and boy-crazed teenage girl)

A quick well done to Komodo Jones, I have to admit this is an amazing idea

Likes/Dislikes/Limits here
Ly Ph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 12:34 PM   #5
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ly Ph View Post
But its kinda sad for sex, I presume the length of the song was chosen for your wife's benefit as I am sure you don't need the full 9 mins
It is a bit sad, but its a beautiful song with good rythm As for the rest
Quote:
You are pre drinking with a bunch of the girls before going out. You get a little too drunk. In both your self and slut persona what would you like to happen next?
Well, this REALLY depends on what you mean by 'a little too drunk!' Really, I love to be humiliated... if its due to being tricked or unaware, contributed by me being too drunk, all the better! Perhaps something as simple as a humiliating sign taped to my back without me know 'Ask me about a free blow-job!' or 'Call me Princess Piddles!'... If I'm tot he point of passing out briefly, a little makeup or body writing to start and lots of pictures throughout the night would be quite embarrassing when I learned of it!

Sometimes I get a little too drunk and a little too crazy!!!! I've gone out naked with a just an over coat once... made a few guys blush with a quick flash! Maybe making a bet with my girls if I could hook up with more guys than the rest of them combined... I bet I could! hah Though really, maybe just deciding to stay in and have some fun with them would be fine as well, as long as it got hot quickly!

Quote:
If your wife decided she wanted to push you into chastity and beyond how far would you realistically go before you said no? (just the truth will do for this one)
Really, I can't stand long-term denial heh. It's a neat way to feel submissive in a short time frame, but not as a long term thing. However, if I were allowed to masturbate, but never have sex with a woman again, I would accept that fate if Lady Shiloh so desired.

Quote:
If you had to describe your life in one movie. What movie would you choose? (truth and boy-crazed teenage girl)
This is a very difficult question!! Maybe The Big Lebowski. I really value relaxation and time with friends. I do most anything else because I have to to get that extra time to be with the people that I love. Work and other responsibilities that I pick up remind me of the crazy stuff that the Dude goes through just to replace his rug.

I'd definitely say 'Never Been Kissed!' There are so many cute boys that I've had crushes for but I'm not very popular. I feel like Josie, I just hope that I get a hot hunk to take me as I am sometime because I've never been kissed by a boy!

Quote:
A quick well done to Komodo Jones, I have to admit this is an amazing idea
He is awesome!
Old 07-21-2015, 02:47 PM   #6
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

I asked this a long time ago and I never got an answer. If you were going to be double penetrated by me and your wife with a strap-on, who would you want in your ass first and who would you want in your mouth first and why? You only need to answer this truthfully.

If your wife had no objection of you having multiple male partners what do you think is the maximum amount of guys you'd be willing to take on if you were the center of a gangbang or a bukkake? Answer this truthfully and as a slut. Also assume all guys are STD free.

Click here!

Old 07-22-2015, 09:25 AM   #7
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komodo Jones View Post
I asked this a long time ago and I never got an answer. If you were going to be double penetrated by me and your wife with a strap-on, who would you want in your ass first and who would you want in your mouth first and why? You only need to answer this truthfully.
I would prefer you in my mouth, Master. Objects in my ass all feel about the same, just depends on size I guess. My mouth is much more sensitive so I would know that it was a real cock in my mouth. The warmth and swelling of it would make sure that I knew. This would be devastatingly humiliating for me, Master. To give a blow job in the first place would be very humiliating, but to be double penetrated by two dominants like this would make me feel completely defeated (in a good way!)

Quote:
If your wife had no objection of you having multiple male partners what do you think is the maximum amount of guys you'd be willing to take on if you were the center of a gangbang or a bukkake? Answer this truthfully and as a slut. Also assume all guys are STD free.
Sir, these are some embarrassing questions!

I suppose if I am to be honest I have to say that as many men that could really fit around me would be fine for a bukkake. I think having guys cum all over me is one of my most embarrassing fantasies. It would be very humiliating. It would be best if I was properly bound so that I couldn't escape, struggle or even dodge their loads.

As for a gangbang... only 1 or two (which doesn't constitute a gangbang I guess). My ass is not ready for more than that.

YAY GANGBANG!! I mean, the most I've done is 6 in a row, but I think I could take more than a dozen. I mean, 3 at a time, it wouldn't be too bad As for a bukkake, the more the merrier! I suppose I'd get full of all that cum after an hour or so, but mmmmm so yummy!
Old 07-26-2015, 06:45 AM   #8
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

As I said before of course they're embarrassing questions, what's your favorite movie...yeah that's interesting...

So, what's your favorite movie? All four forms please.

What is your slut persona's favorite kink?

What is your third favorite kink? I know humiliation and control are big for you just wondering what would place a distant third. You can answer just as yourself, and you could incorporate your slut...if you wanted to.

And finally let's do a little exposure. Why don't you tell the getdare community about your fascination with ribbons. How did it start and why do they turn you on so much? Just yourself will suffice for this.

Also going along with that in all four personas, tell us your favorite way to wear ribbons.

Click here!

Old 07-28-2015, 04:46 AM   #9
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
As I said before of course they're embarrassing questions, what's your favorite movie...yeah that's interesting...

So, what's your favorite movie? All four forms please.
I really cannot name a single favorite movie. I generally don't like to watch movies repeatedly, just once, maybe twice if its really good. Anyway, I made the list below a while back. I'd probably add Guardians of the Galaxy to Tier 1.

Tier 1
Rudy
Good Will Hunting
Tommy Boy
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
The Avengers
The Usual Suspects
Saving Private Ryan
The Illusionist

Tier 2
Princess Bride
Star Wars (Complete Series, even 1)
Terminator 2: Judgement Day
Last Man Standing
Die Hard (1-3)
Rocky (1-4, 6)
Sneakers
The Dark Knight
Forest Gump
Lord of the Rings
Back to the Future
Bravehart, Gladiator

Tier 3
Jaws
Shawshank Redemption
Stand by Me
Oceans 11 (and 12)
Sherlock Holmes
Shrek
Toy Story series
The Matrix
The Godfather
The Green Mile
Sixth Sense
Indiana Jones movies
Up
Groundhog Day

I think I like Sleeping Beauty the bestest. The best part is when she gets kissed by the prince and wakes up!

Teen Beach Movie is my favorite. Ross Lynch LUV HIM! <3 He's so hot in the whole movie and the songs are amazing. A few scenes show off his body really well, such a hunk. He is so kissable in that movie. I bet they had a ton of fun making the movie. I mean, just hanging out with him would be cool, and near a beach and with lots of other actors to hang out with, that would have been so awesome. His hair is really cute in this one too. And his arms. He's so strong and this movie really shows off his biceps. Imagine him lifting me up for a kiss... mmm...

Magic Mike is pretty good *winks* but I think my favorite is The Crush from back in 1993. It's the one where Alicia Silverstone's character Adrian, 14 years old in the movie, seduces Cary Elwes character Nick, a writer staying in Adrian's parents' guest house. That girl really knows how to use her body to trap a man. She has him wrapped around her finger and drooling for her. Her age obviously makes it inappropriate and uncomfortable and that's sort of the point of the movie. Now I couldn't do exactly that because obviously I'm not that young, but in a similar way, I could get a married man squirming quite easily. That would be fun.
Old 07-29-2015, 05:46 PM   #10
Tibbar2

Glad to see you are finally doing your own AMA thread. I hope KJ gives you a nice "treat" for each page you complete. Now for my questions.... Guess they are more like kinky directives. You may answer in any persona you desire.

Describe in depth one of your masturabation fantasies that you would NEVER be part of in real life.

Assume that you have unlimited funds. What three sex toys would you buy? Explain how they would aid in your humiliation.

Imagine that you are a heroine in one of your favorites movies. Which actor do you wish would ravage your ass and claim you as his own?
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2015, 03:49 AM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibbar2 View Post
Glad to see you are finally doing your own AMA thread. I hope KJ gives you a nice "treat" for each page you complete.
Hmmm you know I actually hadn't thought of that so thanks for the idea Tibbar. Maybe a year of chastity for every page she completes. I'm just kidding she's already paid her dues on that front and she won't be locked up for a while if I ever choose to lock her up again.

Anyway, I thought of this question a little while ago so I might as well ask it while it's in my head. At what point in your life, or what event, would you say was the turning point of when you could say, "I'm not straight, I'm bisexual?" Truthful, and slut persona if you want.

How do you feel about the thought of knowing that some day you'll have a dick in your ass, mine or anybody elses? Seeing that your slut persona has already taken so many dicks as it is, I'll just ask for the truth on this one.

Click here!

Old 07-30-2015, 05:05 AM   #12
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Red face

Quote:
What is your slut persona's favorite kink?
I <3 ASS TO MOUTH! I love showing how dirty I am and how extreme I can be when going for that wonderful taste of cock. Feeling it pull out of me, dripping with sex and having a guy stuff that right back in to my mouth to finish off really emphasizes how much of a slut I am.

Quote:
What is your third favorite kink? I know humiliation and control are big for you just wondering what would place a distant third. You can answer just as yourself, and you could incorporate your slut...if you wanted to.
Oh man... well, humiliation is a huge set of kinks to me, not just one thing. Same for control. I mean, within control, you have bondage and blackmail as two primary examples...

In fact, beyond humiliation and control, I'm not sure I really have a 3rd kink. All of my kink just revolves around those two broad areas...

Wait... yes, I thought of one, even though it sort of incorporates both control and humiliation to some extent: sensory play. Sensory deprivation is fun, but hot (well, very very warm anyway!) wax dripping on my skin, messy play like being covered in whipped cream or peanut butter, even tickling... those sorts of things are all a lot of fun for me. I don't really know why, but they are as long as they don't hurt too much!

Quote:
And finally let's do a little exposure. Why don't you tell the getdare community about your fascination with ribbons. How did it start and why do they turn you on so much? Just yourself will suffice for this.
Bah *blushes*
I was in 4th or 5th grade when this started, and this may be part of the foundation of my interest in humiliation, but I'm not sure...
There were about 10 of us in a circle with the teacher in front, and we were talking about things that we are "very particular" about. One of the girls in the circle said that she was very particular about her hair. I spoke up and said me too, to which the entire circle bust out laughing and the rest of the class wanted to know what everybody was laughing about. It turns out, she had said that she was particular about her hair BOWS. As everybody was still laughing, the teacher told me what she had actually said and the girl went on to explain that they have to match her outfit or she it bothers her. She asked me if I was the same. I was so embarrassed. The next day, one of the girls brought some extra hair bows in and were going to put them in my hair, but I wasn't having that. Later in the school year, I was out sick with for a while with Pneumonia. The class sent me a get well card, with bows all over it!

Because of all of this, bows seem to be a bit more humiliating to me than other feminine articles. I really enjoy them as a source of humiliation.

Quote:
Also going along with that in all four personas, tell us your favorite way to wear ribbons.
Me: bah, favorite way to wear a ribbon is probably pinned on my chest after I win something

Toddler: I like it when my hair is tied in pigtails with pretty ribbon and bows!
Pre-teen/teen: My cheerleading uniform bow is awesome. It shows my team pride way up on my head and really completes the outfit, I love it!
Slut: My favorite way to wear a ribbon is tied tightly around my breasts. I love how they make them stick out and make them more grab-able for the guys.

Thank you, Master, for the questions.
Old 07-30-2015, 05:22 PM   #13
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
Describe in depth one of your masturabation fantasies that you would NEVER be part of in real life.
I want to make two VERY important statements before answering this question. First, as you requested, this is a fantasy that I would NEVER be part of in real life. Second, no part of this fantasy for me involves adult me having any sexual contact with non-adult people in this fantasy.

Now that those very very very important caveats are out of the way:
I often fantasize about high-school aged me being taken captive by a rival high school's cheerleaders. They'd perhaps blackmail me, then dress me up, force me to cheer, kiss the guys on their team, etc... etc...

A similar fantasy would be pledging for a fraternity and having that fraternity turn me over to the sorority to pledge because I wasn't manly enough, or the sorority capturing me on a panty raid or something similar.

Obviously, neither of these could happen, but both involve a group of girls/women controlling and humiliating me!

Quote:
Assume that you have unlimited funds. What three sex toys would you buy? Explain how they would aid in your humiliation.
1. Realistic looking breasts that could be put on me but that I could not remove. I've had fantasies about this before. One of the interesting ideas is that if I had huge breasts on that I couldn't remove, I'd have to make a choice to either go out as a guy with these breasts, and have people stare and laugh because of them or have to try to pass as a woman with large breasts and being teased about *trying* to be feminine.

2. Safe and legal knock-out drug. One of my fringe kinks is being unconscious as humiliating things are done to me. Like passing out drunk at a party and being written on. Unfortunately, no drugs that cause unconsciousness are safe and they are also illegal. I think the ideal fantasy drug would have me conscious but immobile for just a little bit after I was drugged so that the people that did it could start teasing me and laughing about the things that were about to happen to me before I passed out!

3. Memory eraser. This is huge. The more I experience in terms of humiliation, the further I need to go to get a lot of joy out of it. Many years ago I would have been shaking at the thought of wearing panties out in public under my clothes. Now that is no big deal at all. I wish I could go back and un-experience many things as now I am at a place where there isn't a lot left that humiliates me that is completely 'safe' for me AND un-infringing on others.

Quote:
Imagine that you are a heroine in one of your favorites movies. Which actor do you wish would ravage your ass and claim you as his own?
bah

Chris Hemsworth. He is strong and manly. I would want the guy to be much stronger than I to make me feel weak and helpless. I think he fits the bill.

Thank you for the questions, Tibbar!
Old 08-03-2015, 02:32 PM   #14
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Quote:
At what point in your life, or what event, would you say was the turning point of when you could say, "I'm not straight, I'm bisexual?" Truthful, and slut persona if you want.
I don't know, really. I'd say it was more of a gradual change in fantasies over time than a single moment. Through my teens, they were always focused on just women in control and making me do girly things. I remember dismissing many online stories back then whenever they mentioned any sort of sissy on guy action.

Over time, I shifted to start enjoying the fantasy of being forced by Dominant women into engaging in homosexual activity. I can't recall the exact moment that I let that thought entertain me. I would GUESS that it may have originated with my cheerleader squad fantasy and being forced to kiss or eventually suck off the guys for the rival teams, but I'm really not sure.

It was probably only about 2 years ago now that I gave thought to submitting to a male Dominant. Female Domination is still my preference, but there is something different and uniquely humiliating about submitting to another guy. More on that in my next answer

Quote:
How do you feel about the thought of knowing that some day you'll have a dick in your ass, mine or anybody elses? Seeing that your slut persona has already taken so many dicks as it is, I'll just ask for the truth on this one.
I have said this before, but I have never touched another person's penis. Until a few years ago, I never even considered that it might sometime be a reality, it was always either a non-thought at all or a complete fantasy to me that I never expected would become a reality. At this point, however, mostly because of You, but also because of the change in Lady Shiloh and I's relationship, engaging with another guy may become a reality. It humiliates me a lot to ponder, but admittedly excites me at the same time. I would prefer it to be you, at this point, and for you to be forceful about it, but I don't know if that will happen for sure.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:46 PM   #15
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

OK just to bump this even though I may not have anything embarrassing right now, even though I may come up with something as I'm writing this.

What is your go-to hyperbole number? (Ex: I've asked you a million times, a million would be your go-to number) Use whatever personas you wish, but I will require you to answer truthfully.

What would you say is your most irrational fear? Something so ridiculous that people would question why on earth would you fear that? Same conditions as the last question.

And this last question, a little embarrassing and the conditions of how you answer should be obvious. What is your favorite and your least favorite Alexis assignments I have given you thus far, and why?

Click here!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ama, ask me anything, humiliating questions, humiliation