Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 03-18-2015, 02:12 AM   #1
ColoradoSlaveBoy

Default Person Above Locker Room Dare

i didn't see any threads like this when i looked and im not sure how popular this one will be but i personally love the idea of locker room dares for when im at the gym, so i figured id start one up!

itll work like most other person above dare, you give a dare to the person who most recently posted before you on the thread!
and just in case be sure to give any details you think are important and also a description of the locker room you have access to because they all have different amenities!
like the locker room at the gym i work out at has semi private showers where you just pull a curtain for privacy but it also has the public showers where theyre not separated and its just a row of shower heads with no cover. it also has a bathroom part with a few stalls and urinals!

Likes: Humiliation, Crossdressing, degradation, bondage, forced exhibition, puppy play, role play, edging, tasks, orgasm control/denial
Hard Limits: scat, bladder control, extreme pain, permanent marks, showing face, Outdoors, anything to do with friends or family.

Kik: ThatKinkySub1
ColoradoSlaveBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 03:25 AM   #2
Bitchboy88

You will find not too many posts on these ... Not too many gym people here lol!

Start you off easy. At your locker , strip naked , put in butt plug and go workout. After workout ... Strip naked and wrap towel around waist . Go for a shower in the showers without curtains. Leave your towel in an area at least 12 feet away. After shower you may cover your butt again.

For me ... No edging, cumming, jerking.

Like previous poster , public showers and toilets/urinals. Mine has a sauna I'm locker room.
Bitchboy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2015, 07:59 AM   #3
dickbitch

I love these Im the youngest guy at my gym and got all the older guys attention

Ok for the person above you have first strip naked in the locker room and drop some coins on the ground and pick it up on all fours. at least two people need to be present when you do this. And when your at the showers if curtains keep them open, you need twist your nipples for 30 seconds and if somebody is watching and playing with themselves you have to moan. After that well you do whatever you want after that .

For me Im slim hairless and will do almsot anything at the gym so give me hard dares please
likes: Crossdressing(any girl workoutclothes and underwear), jerking off,cum,piss, ass play, public humilation
dislikes:scat,blood, pictures
dickbitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:27 AM   #4
dickbitch

please can anybody give me dares?
Old 05-26-2015, 02:55 PM   #5
Igglybabe

you want a hard dare...

Enter the changing room and put on a sports bra/top before your work out. after you finish, shower with curtains open, then come into the open and put on a bra, panties and suspenders before your normal clothes.
Igglybabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 04:49 PM   #6
atownesq
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to atownesq

Strip naked, and shave your pussy and legs out in the open at the sink. Then go take a shower with only cold water. If your locker room has the overhead air dryers, use that only to dry off. If not, walk back to your locker naked and put on your clothes without drying off.

Dislikes: public, corner time, shaving, exposure, drinking pee, anal, forced bi, writing lines, pics/cam.

Limits: Illegal, permanent/long term harm, financial, vomit, pee hole insertions, blood, needles, involving others without consent.

PM Dares

Toys/Clothes
atownesq is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2015, 07:50 AM   #7
dickbitch

everything but the shaving have been complete I have no hair =) and i got fingered while wearing panties it was great
Old 07-10-2015, 10:20 AM   #8
Lisa_sg
getDare Sweetheart

Next time you use the showers in the locker room put on a sexy bikini first and then spend at 10 minutes in the shower!

My PM Dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72140

Toyshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72740

feminization, humiliation, ass play, messy, sissy, pain, rules, chastity, cbt, orgasm control, submission, exercise, cum play, food

limits
illegal, permanent, blood, Public, pics, video, very limited clothes of own at present.

Kik = Lisa_sg1
Lisa_sg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2015, 06:16 AM   #9
dickbitch

I love it! will do it. keep em comming guys im your slave
Old 07-12-2015, 05:49 AM   #10
Lisa_sg
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
Strip naked, and shave your pussy and legs out in the open at the sink. Then go take a shower with only cold water. If your locker room has the overhead air dryers, use that only to dry off. If not, walk back to your locker naked and put on your clothes without drying off.
Strip naked, however you must be wearing either a chastity cage or a cock ring. Stay naked for at least 5 minutes and try to have a conversation if your up to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickbitch View Post
I love it! will do it. keep em comming guys im your slave
You need to post a dare for the person above, then the next person will give you a new dare.

feminization, humiliation, ass play, messy, sissy, pain, rules, chastity, cbt, orgasm control, submission, exercise, cum play, food

limits
illegal, permanent, blood, Public, pics, video, very limited clothes of own at present.

Kik = Lisa_sg1
Old 07-12-2015, 12:20 PM   #11
dickbitch

will do!

Ok your dare is to wear pink panties to the gym drop some coins on the floor then walk on all four to pick them up, then walk to the showers in your panties and leave them on the towel rack exposed when taking a shower. then put them back on and walk back to your locker
Old 07-26-2015, 10:42 AM   #12
Lisa_sg
getDare Sweetheart

Go into the locker room. Find a spot in the middle of the room, set down your bag and strip naked. Spend 5-10 minutes doing some stretches then put your clothes back on and leave.

limits

Kik = Lisa_sg1
Old 08-23-2015, 07:52 PM   #13
Dare4mee

Go in diapers and piss yourself in the locker rooms and tell everyone in there that you wet yourself

I will be doing these in a school locker room so plz make it school appropriate.
(Plz pm me my dare plz)

Check out my Brand New PM dares:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77938

likes: bets and challenges, cum play, dares, competition, wedgies, Semi-messy, underwear

I’d like to try: piss, light cbt, light anal

if it's not mentioned in likes/limits I will try

Limits: public, shit, family,face pictures,crossdressing

I HAVE NO TOYS
Dare4mee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2016, 09:21 PM   #14
Xxy
Account Banned

Drop all of your books so u have to bend down in front of a muscled jock.
I'll be in a swimming pool
Xxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 12:42 PM   #15
Xxy
Account Banned

Bumping the thread
Xxy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Xxy for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bathroom, locker room, shower