getDare Truth or Dare

getDare Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/index.php)
-   Person Above Truth or Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   [Dare] Person Above Locker Room Dare (https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=213018)

ColoradoSlaveBoy 03-18-2015 02:12 AM

Person Above Locker Room Dare

i didn't see any threads like this when i looked and im not sure how popular this one will be but i personally love the idea of locker room dares for when im at the gym, so i figured id start one up!

itll work like most other person above dare, you give a dare to the person who most recently posted before you on the thread!
and just in case be sure to give any details you think are important and also a description of the locker room you have access to because they all have different amenities!
like the locker room at the gym i work out at has semi private showers where you just pull a curtain for privacy but it also has the public showers where theyre not separated and its just a row of shower heads with no cover. it also has a bathroom part with a few stalls and urinals!

Bitchboy88 03-18-2015 03:25 AM

You will find not too many posts on these ... Not too many gym people here lol!

Start you off easy. At your locker , strip naked , put in butt plug and go workout. After workout ... Strip naked and wrap towel around waist . Go for a shower in the showers without curtains. Leave your towel in an area at least 12 feet away. After shower you may cover your butt again.

For me ... No edging, cumming, jerking.

Like previous poster , public showers and toilets/urinals. Mine has a sauna I'm locker room.

dickbitch 03-18-2015 07:59 AM

I love these Im the youngest guy at my gym and got all the older guys attention :D

Ok for the person above you have first strip naked in the locker room and drop some coins on the ground and pick it up on all fours. at least two people need to be present when you do this. And when your at the showers if curtains keep them open, you need twist your nipples for 30 seconds and if somebody is watching and playing with themselves you have to moan. After that well you do whatever you want after that ;).

For me Im slim hairless and will do almsot anything at the gym so give me hard dares please :D
likes: Crossdressing(any girl workoutclothes and underwear), jerking off,cum,piss, ass play, public humilation
dislikes:scat,blood, pictures

dickbitch 03-19-2015 10:27 AM

please can anybody give me dares?

Igglybabe 05-26-2015 02:55 PM

you want a hard dare...

Enter the changing room and put on a sports bra/top before your work out. after you finish, shower with curtains open, then come into the open and put on a bra, panties and suspenders before your normal clothes.

atownesq 05-26-2015 04:49 PM

Strip naked, and shave your pussy and legs out in the open at the sink. Then go take a shower with only cold water. If your locker room has the overhead air dryers, use that only to dry off. If not, walk back to your locker naked and put on your clothes without drying off.

dickbitch 07-08-2015 07:50 AM

everything but the shaving have been complete I have no hair =) and i got fingered while wearing panties it was great

Lisa_sg 07-10-2015 10:20 AM

Next time you use the showers in the locker room put on a sexy bikini first and then spend at 10 minutes in the shower!

dickbitch 07-11-2015 06:16 AM

I love it! will do it. keep em comming guys im your slave

Lisa_sg 07-12-2015 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by atownesq (Post 1778330)
Strip naked, and shave your pussy and legs out in the open at the sink. Then go take a shower with only cold water. If your locker room has the overhead air dryers, use that only to dry off. If not, walk back to your locker naked and put on your clothes without drying off.

Strip naked, however you must be wearing either a chastity cage or a cock ring. Stay naked for at least 5 minutes and try to have a conversation if your up to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dickbitch (Post 1839425)
I love it! will do it. keep em comming guys im your slave

You need to post a dare for the person above, then the next person will give you a new dare.

dickbitch 07-12-2015 12:20 PM

will do!

Ok your dare is to wear pink panties to the gym drop some coins on the floor then walk on all four to pick them up, then walk to the showers in your panties and leave them on the towel rack exposed when taking a shower. then put them back on and walk back to your locker

Lisa_sg 07-26-2015 10:42 AM

Go into the locker room. Find a spot in the middle of the room, set down your bag and strip naked. Spend 5-10 minutes doing some stretches then put your clothes back on and leave.

Dare4mee 08-23-2015 07:52 PM

Go in diapers and piss yourself in the locker rooms and tell everyone in there that you wet yourself

I will be doing these in a school locker room so plz make it school appropriate.
(Plz pm me my dare plz)

Xxy 07-10-2016 09:21 PM

Drop all of your books so u have to bend down in front of a muscled jock.
I'll be in a swimming pool

Xxy 07-18-2016 12:42 PM

Bumping the thread