Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-24-2015, 04:51 PM   #1
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Swatch Reaction Game Dare (girls and boys) BIG dare

I have prepared a little game for you which you are going to play as perfect as you can. This game which is called "The most annoying reaction game in the world" is going to decide your fate for the rest of your day or maybe even your month.

The game has 20 levels, each with two check points. You need to die as little as possible. The game will keep track of the total amount of times you died in the left upper corner. Of course, you must finish the game, else the rest of the dare won't be pretty for you.

One rule you must follow while playing the game:
- You must listen to the music and sounds of the game and to nothing else.

So... to end this introduction of the game, I present to you the most annoying reaction game in the world.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

First, did you finish the whole game? If yes, skip the quoted part. If not, just read further.

[QUOTE]So you didn't finish all 20 levels, huh? Guess the dare is going to be rough on you. Look below for the extra things you must do or wear while doing the score related dare.

For the girls, I stopped at level:

1 - 7: Do not continue this dare. Instead, start a new thread with the title "Give me your most difficult dare! One limit only".
8 - 11: Do not continue this dare. Instead, start a new thread with the title "Worst gamer ever || must be punished".
12: Double all amounts, e.g. double amount of words, amount of time, amount of water, etc. Also, do the punishment of level 13, thus the punishment of level 14 too.
13: Double all amounts (again), e.g. double amount of words, amount of time, amount of water, etc. Also, do the punishment of level 14.
14: Put a non-arousing object in your vagina and tape it closed with enough or a lot of (duck)tape. Also, (duck)tape both your nipples with a couple of pieces of (duck)tape. You may not touch the (duck)tape during the dare.
15: Put toothpaste on your clit and wear a ropeharness. (tutorial)
16: Wear a crotch rope. (tutorial)
17: Put toothpaste on your clit, put a clothingpin on each nipple, 2 clothingpins on each labia (=pussy lip) and edge 8 times.
18: Put toothpaste on your clit and edge 5 times.
19: Edge 10 times before continuing the dare.
20: Edge 5 times before continuing this dare.

For the boys, I stopped at level:

I stopped at level:

1 - 7: Do not continue this dare. Instead, start a new thread with the title "Give me your most difficult dare! One limit only".
8 - 11: Do not continue this dare. Instead, start a new thread with the title "Worst gamer ever || must be punished".
12: Double all amounts, e.g. double amount of words, amount of time, amount of water, etc. Also, do the punishment of level 13, thus the punishment of level 14 too.
13: Double all amounts (again), e.g. double amount of words, amount of time, amount of water, etc. Also, do the punishment of level 14.
14: Put some hot sauce on the head of your penis and (duck)tape it down between your legs. Put several extra pieces of (duck)tape on top of it so you are sure it won't come loose.
15: Put toothpaste on the head of your penis and (duck)tape it down between your legs. Put several extra pieces of (duck)tape on top of it so you are sure it won't come loose.
16: (Duck)tape your penis down between your legs. Put several extra pieces of tape on top of it so you are sure it won't come loose.
17: Put toothpaste on the head of your penis, put 2 clothingpins on each of your nipples, put 4 clothespins on your ball sac and edge 8 times.
18: Put toothpaste on the head of you penis and edge 5 times.
19: Edge 10 times before continuing this dare.
20: Edge 5 times before continuing this dare.

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Now that we know at which level you stopped playing or that you finished the game, we can add some extra points to your total score. Your score is equal to the amount of times you died in the game. For each level you did not complete, you must add 50 points to your total score.

Score Related Dares:

0 - 30:
I am almost 100% sure no one will achieve this score. But if they do, they may send me a dare without any limits. Actually, one thing though: I won't reveal my identity, but a full report, I can assure you that. If you don't want to send me a dare, than you can do the "31 - 100" dare.

31 - 100:
Start by fully undressing yourself. You must try to keep an erection for 15 minutes long (if boy) or you must try to keep your nipples hard and erected for 15 minutes long (if girl). If it went soft, you must do the remaining time plus 5 extra minutes. After finishing this, you can have your orgasm, but not doing it your own way. Instead, try to orgasm within 10 seconds. If you couldn't do this, you must wait for 30 seconds and try again. So each round takes 40 seconds total. Report on how it went and how many rounds it took to achieve your orgasm.

101 - 200:
You are going to do some (slightly) humiliating things in public. Here is a list of things you must do.
- Go buy a cucumber with a pack of condoms, together at one store.
- Go buy a pack of adult sized diapers. Also, ask an employee what package he/ she should recommend you.
- Go to a store only wearing two articles of clothing, besides socks and shoes and buy something.
- Go to a 'normal' store of your choice and ask an employee if they sell butt plugs.

201 - 300
Here is a formula that gives your time of orgasm denial in minutes:
t(x) = 2 * (x - 200)^2 + 10x
Use this formula to get the correct minutes of denialed orgasm. Here are some previews of denial times.
201 = ~ 67 hours = ~ 2.8 days.
220 = ~ 87 hours = ~ 3.6 days.
240 = ~ 113 hours = ~ 5.6 days.
260 = ~ 207 hours = ~ 8.6 days.
280 = ~ 307 hours = ~ 12.8 days.
300 = ~ 433 hours = ~ 18.1 days.

301 - 450:
Within the next 7 days, you must pick one day you are going to spend totally naked. Actually, you have to sleep the night before and after that chosen day naked too. Here are rules you must follow and things you must do that day:
- You may not have an orgasm.
- Right after getting out of bed, you must take a bath or shower. After that point you may not clean yourself any more in any way.
- Think of the three most humiliating words and write them with big letters on your right leg, left arm and chest.
- Speak with at least two other people, using your voice. Phone is allowed, writing text does not count.
- If you follow all these rules correctly without breaking them even once, you can have an orgasm the next day in the morning.
- If you break any of these rules even once, you may not have an orgasm for the next 14 days.

451 - 600:
Drink 1,5 liters of water within 30 minutes (max. 2,5 liter). Put on the tightest jeans you got, preferable tight(est) girls jeans. Take a padlock (with key) and lock your jeans using method 1 or method 2. Put the key in an envelope and send that envelope to your own adres. This means that you are locked up in your jeans for at least one full day. You better send that envelope to the post office before you pee in your jeans.

601 - 800:

Tell someone (close to you) your secret about what kind of kinky stuff you are into. Also, ask him/her if he/she can help you with tying you up. If the person says no, you must do the "451 - 600" dare. If the person says yes, you arrange a meeting (soon in the future) to let the person tie you up. You must then have at least one full roll of (duck)tape and lots of rope. If you decide not to ask, you must do the "801 or more" dare.

801 or more:
This will be a hard dare for you. To make it slightly easier, I let you choose what kind of dare you want to do. There are different genres written below you can choose from.
- Spank your pussy/balls, each ass cheek and each tit(if girl) or each underside of your feet (if boy) equal to the amount of times you died.
- Spend the amount of deaths in hours being in denial of an orgasm. This is at least a month long.
- Have a butt plug up your ass for the same amount of deaths in half hours. This is at least two weeks long.
- Have for each 20 deaths one (forced) orgasm. You must have had all the orgasms within a time frame of one week.

Important information about the score related dares:

Only if the punishment is in your hardest (like diamond) limits, then you can go down one punishment to get another kind of genre punishment (which you must do instead of your originally assigned punishment. But when you choose for this option, your score will be the highest score bound to that second punishment.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—

Last edited by RiskyFlame; 02-25-2015 at 09:13 AM. Reason: 301 - 450 dare, punishment: 7 days to 14 days
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to RiskyFlame for this post:
Old 02-24-2015, 04:52 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Default Questions?

I really hope every thing is explained enough. If you still have some questions, don't hesitate to ask them. I will answer them all.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 03-02-2015, 12:47 AM   #3
Southern Belle

Seriously lost at level 8.
My punishment post is here.
Limits: Piss, Scat, Blood, Family, Social Suicide.
Toys: Clothespins, Coat hanger with Clips, Tack Bra, Toothpaste, Coarse Salt, Tacks, Thin Belt, Whip, Tape, Ice.
PM me "Hanger" and I will place my clothes hanger on my nipples for as long as you say and what I must hang off of it.
Southern Belle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 08:59 AM   #4
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Fun idea, but the dares sound more like punishments. And I think most people will get over 800 deaths anyway or stop before level20. I got 1015 btw.
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:23 AM   #5
Galtee

I stoped at level 15 with 850 deaths
Limits: family, scat, messy, face.
KiK Flaltee
Send Nudes

Galtee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 09:43 AM   #6
qatguy
getDare Succubus

Default what's the name?

Hi. What's the name of this game so i can download the app?
qatguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 05:47 PM   #7
dareslaveforsale

Quote:
Originally Posted by qatguy View Post
Hi. What's the name of this game so i can download the app?

the most annoying game in the world

PM me to request more pics or send dares

looking for someone to collar me

limits: family, anal

kik: kabanchan
dareslaveforsale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 01:57 AM   #8
xxxMichellexxx
Distinguished Member

I hate you.

I reallllyyy should have read the whole dare before doing it. It is better to have less deaths and start a thread than end up with 1000+ deaths.

1167 deaths + 300 (for not completing 6 levels) = 1467.
1467 ÷ 24 hours in a day = 61 days without orgasm or...
1467 ÷ 48 half-hours = 30.5 days with a butt plug or...
1467 ÷ 20 ÷ 7 days = 10 orgasms a day.

I think I'll sleep on it and get back to you guys. lol.
xxxMichellexxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:21 AM   #9
Titbrain

It won't let me play it on my phone.

I DON'T HAVE ANY TOYS.
Titbrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 08:39 AM   #10
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Quote:
Originally Posted by idubbeldareyou View Post
Fun idea, but the dares sound more like punishments. And I think most people will get over 800 deaths anyway or stop before level20. I got 1015 btw.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxMichellexxx View Post
I reallllyyy should have read the whole dare before doing it. It is better to have less deaths and start a thread than end up with 1000+ deaths.
Hahaha, I didn't realize there would be se many people who had such high death rates. When playing this game myself for the first time, I had a score of 382 deaths. But I am happy you all give your opinion about the dare. In my opinion, the dare couldn't been better.

So next time when I find a fun game, I'll make the score related dares better (and easier in relation to the score).

Also, at the start of the next dare, I'll write ...

Quote:
First read the dare in its whole before you actually start doing the dare.

—Hans Axgil—
Old 03-07-2015, 01:44 PM   #11
idubbeldareyou
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiskyFlame View Post
Hahaha, I didn't realize there would be se many people who had such high death rates. When playing this game myself for the first time, I had a score of 382 deaths. But I am happy you all give your opinion about the dare. In my opinion, the dare couldn't been better.

So next time when I find a fun game, I'll make the score related dares better (and easier in relation to the score).

Also, at the start of the next dare, I'll write ...
wow 382 you are a pro
idubbeldareyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 03:47 AM   #12
slavea

i give up. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...76#post1680076
slavea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 05:27 PM   #13
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

I somehow finished with 880 deaths. I literally died 100 times on one part at one of the levels.

I think if we finish the whole game, we should get points deducted.

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2015, 07:42 PM   #14
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'll have to try the game some other time. I can't move on because my computer keeps freezing every like .025 seconds so I can't really get anywhere...... Other than that this might have been fun. I totally sat there trying to play and listening to the music for like 30 minutes though.

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

Last edited by alex_carter; 03-08-2015 at 07:44 PM.
alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 01:59 PM   #15
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kisune Karnon View Post
I think if we finish the whole game, we should get points deducted.
I actually never that about that. This is for the best, indeed. Something like:

Quote:
If you finish the whole game (completing level 20), then you can deduct 250 points of your total score.
So for the people who read this, you can take adventage of this.

—Hans Axgil—

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
creative, dare, dares, game, punishment