Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-08-2015, 11:22 PM   #1
fratpledgeboy

Default WriteForMe Bully (female version)

Because I had several requests, I created a female version of my writeforme bully. The tasks are very similar to the original male version , but have been altered for girl on girl bullying challenges and story. If you follow all the instructions as you type your way through the tasks, you will tormented in many of the ways you would be if this were happening in real life.

You start off by running into the bully and begging for mercy here: https://writeforme.org/writingtask.php?task=13825

The typing tasks vary and take between 5 and 30 minutes for an average typist so that you can focus on the physical challenges.

I hope everyone who is interested in this scene will try to complete a few tasks, if not the whole series, and that you all find this fun!

Enjoy and play safe!
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to fratpledgeboy for this post:
Old 02-08-2015, 11:25 PM   #2
The_Mickie

Yay! As soon as I can get to my bedroom, I'm getting started!!!

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2015, 12:52 AM   #3
The_Mickie

I got through 4 tonight. Started the 5th, but realized I am too fatigued both mentally and physically (left hand feeling a bit numb) to make it through. Will pick it up again soon. So far tons of fun! Thanks, fratpledgeboy!

Here are my likes, dislikes, and limits: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=72974

Implements and Toys: Regular Household Items, Hairbrush, Paddle, Small Flogger, Rope, External vibrator, Toothpaste, Cuffs, Blindfold, Clothespins
The_Mickie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 09:33 PM   #4
PrincessSpiders

I started it but my typing skills are terrible and I messed up pretty much every time, I had almost 30 mistakes and one sentence done, so I gave up before finishing the first one even. I'll take my punishment.
If you PM me "edge", I have to edge every time until someone messages me "cum"

You can call me Princess
PrincessSpiders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 04:38 PM   #5
Someone0000
getDare Sweetheart

I'll start this as soon as I get to my computer! Very excited.

Toys: remote control vibe, belt, ruler, scarf, clothespins, closet (small enclosed space), anything else just ask.

I'm not looking for a Master or Mistress, just occasional fun
Someone0000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2015, 09:41 PM   #6
alex_carter
getDare Devil

I'm quiting after the first level. The wedgie was too much for me. Give me punishmments as you feel I need. Maybe even make me regret dropping out so bad that I rejoin in and finish this time....

LIKES, DISLIKES, LIMITS
Toys
Rules for Calendar posting
Tasks Calendar

Lovense App Name: Alex_Carter
add me if you're interested in being friends

Misterpoll Profile You can vote to punish me for my past bad behavior.

alex_carter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 06:51 AM   #7
playpup

Humm I tried this but after the first 50 lines nothing happened, just let you know and nothing?
Likes: I love being forced to orgasm, humiliated and degraded. Bondage and mindfuckery. My biggest fantasy is to be kept as an animal (pup, cow or pig) and to be treated like one. I like eating from a bowl on the floor, on all fours and even smearing the food over my naked body.

Limits: Scat, drinking pee, ass to mouth, anything not hygienic or unsafe, public, no face on pictures.

View Darepuppy's Blog & Reports
playpup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2015, 09:21 AM   #8
fratpledgeboy

After you submit the response, you should get the link to the next part. It is there, people have completed this series.
fratpledgeboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bully, humiliation, line writing, writeforme