Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 12-16-2014, 02:18 PM   #1
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

Default Group pee fun

Okay a dare I thought of when setting up a darez for devils plaything and exchanging a few PM's with her. This can be done with 3 or more friends the slut can be male or female must have a massive pee fetish, obviously!!

you will need
some good friends with benefits, male or female any combination(you trust and know each other)
sex toys ( at least a few dildos and a vibrator)
dice
Sexy Outfits, lingeire etc..
drinking games (as many as you like)
lots of water

The piss slut in question arranges a time when he/she is willing to be given to the rest of group as a pee slut. The rest of the group then chat/email whatever and organise themselves gathering things which are need and set a date. On the day in queston you all meet at someones house/flat, the piss slut will be dressed to please, he/she has no choice on what they wear it is always decided by the group.

When you are all together and ready start the evening, write piss slut on the person, this always be written on through out the night and clearly readable. You are now ready to start the drinking games, obviously don`t use alchol for this or it could get seriously messy very quickly!! soft drinks water etc..

Rules

1. The piss slut is only ever to refered by that name.
2. the piss slut refers to the rest of the group master *name* or mistress *name*, any failure of this is a punishment (dealt with spankings min 10)
3. The slut cannot cum at any point until the end of the games (more on that later).
4. Anytime anyone needs to pee they roll the dice to find out how it is to be done.
5. IF couple of people need to go roughly at the same time, each person rolls the dice and then do each task.
6. Slut is told what to wear at all times, so if the group fancies the slut in a different out or naked they just request and if the group is happy (obviously the slut has no say) then they change outfit to new one.
7. Slut is not allowed to wash herself at all until the end of games, the person can dab there body so they don`t leave piss anywhere but that is it.
8. When ever the slut is peed on, they will say thank you to the person who did and clean there pussy or cock of their pee with their mouth.

OKay with everyone clear on the rules begin your drinking games and have fun, then when its time to pee refer to below chart.

All tasks by slut must be done in either underwear/swimwear/naked leaving any clothes on until ordered to change them

Member of group has to pee
Roll Task
2 slut lies in bath and the pee goes in face mouth closed.
3 slut lies in bath and pee goes in face mouth open.
4 slut lies in bath pee is directed over chest
5 slut lies in bath pee directed over crotch
6 slut lies in bath pee directed over croth while edging with a toy anal for lads pussy for the girls, must do 1 edge.
7 slut kneels in bath pee is directed at there body, while the slut gives oral sex to another member of the group for duration of pee
8 kneels in bath gets pee on body while giving orals and hand job to 2 members of the group
9 person pee in a bottle or something, slut kneels in front of toilet and puts head in there face down, pee is poured over head and is abused by a toy for duration of pee pouring by one of the other members of group.
10 person pees in a bottle, slut rest her head in toilet face up and while pouring the slut abuses herself with a toy.
11 pee into a bottle and the slut pours it on herself bathing it and then edges with clit or cock.
12 pee directly into the sluts mouth, while they are kneeling in the bath

piss slut has to pee roll 1 dice

roll task
1 slut pees in bottle and then one the groups pours on the slut as they edge once
2 slut pees in toilet and gives oral sex to all other members of the group each member gets 20 seconds of oral sex
3 slut pees on her face and body then edges once.
4 slut pees on her self and then each member of group gives slut a toy to abuse for 20 seconds each toy.
5 slut pees in bottle and then drinks it all
6 slut pees in bath with plug in and then sits in her own pee givng oral sex to each member of the group 20 seconds each

When all games are done and one happy but tired piss slut can then have a shower she can nominate anyone to have a shower with them, they cannot cum thou. the slut must edge once in the shower in anyway way the person with them wants.

When slut is nice and clean dress in the sexiest lingere (male or female,depening on kinks if male not a sissy naked). The slut is blindfolded and led to the bed and tied there spread eagle. The rest of group as a thank you for the slut being such a good piss slut, give the slut an orgasm in anyway they like each member must give the slut one orgasm. The other members of the group pamper the slut, stroking nipples and generally being teasing.

After the dare is done, if you do this send me a report on what happened or put it in a blog so i can read it.

Any questions/comments/feedback let me know and i hope you have fun.

What I am up to:-
Setting up dares and chilling out feel free to contact me here/ email or kik.

Looking for online slave girl here is my ad to help celebrate 20 years:-

A story I am writing last update 20/10/2017

Ad in master/slave section

Contact me on this site via pm
You can also kik/email,
[email protected]
Kik: masterlawuk

masterlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
fdribble

Would love to be the slut

Likes:, BDSM, CBT, Ballbusting, nipple clamps, cum eating, bondage, ice, Piss

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

Will Not Do: Illegal, Family, Permenant, public

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
fdribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 02:51 PM   #3
Fundareboy

this almost belongs as an erotic story =P

Likes: controlling or being controlled, piss play, wedgies (light), spanking, humping, orgasms, anal, diapers, scat (light), suppositories.. Pretty much everything.

limits: public, pain, cock and ball torture, damaging property, illegal, cam, scat in mouth, using too many supplies.

BDSM Test Results

Toys

PM dares, Still looking for more!

Ask me Anything
Fundareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 02:52 PM   #4
fdribble

Or my erotic fantasy

Want to try: post orgasm torture, Extreme CBT, Extreme pain, Forced bi, nettles, needles in balls, scat

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
Old 12-16-2014, 07:34 PM   #5
DevilsPlaything

Oh wow.

My friend said she's okay sharing me with some guys for a night of pee play. I don't know when I can get them all in the same bathroom toghether to do it. I'll give a full report when I do. I can't promise they won't drink alcohol but I'll bring soda for them so that they don't get totally sloshed drunk and fall in the tub with me.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2014, 08:15 PM   #6
subscott

Send a message via Yahoo to subscott
Cool

I would volunteer to be slut

Use me for 15 mins, 2 webcam sessions available (Females only) as result of lost bet

have webcam/cam/msn/yahoo

Limits: Scat, blood, illegal, friend/family, public, insertion
subscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2014, 11:55 AM   #7
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

thanks for the nice comments, yeah didn`t relaise how long it was until i read it back after posting oops, yeah erotic story is quite near the mark i suppose.

Hoho @devilsplaything, it does need a big bathroom but i think you can modify some tasks so you can do the task, maybe form a queue lol!!!

Yeah i wouldn`t recommand to much alcohol at all if possible cause yeah people falling over in the bathroom not good at all and any type of BDSM and alcohol is not a good idea.

Glad you lot liked it thou

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 12-18-2014, 06:25 AM   #8
mattz26

Wow... Yeah, that is definitely a dare I would love to do. As piss slut of course.

Wish I knew the kind of people who would participate in such a dare with me though. Well done though, masterlaw!

Likes: pee, cum, nipple play, wax play, spanking, pain, anal, light CBT
Dislikes: humiliation, anal, bondage, torture, orgasm control
Limits: public, crossdress, wedgie, diaper

PM Dares
mattz26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2015, 06:29 AM   #9
DevilsPlaything

Pencil

Okay. Me and my friend Lexie drove to my friend Andy's house because he was willing to let us use his bathtub. Two other friends, Jeff and Mike were there and later on after we started playing 4 of their friends came. They were Aaron, Liam, Ethan, and another Mike but I kept forgeting their names except for Mike. We decided that whenever I forgot a name I'd have to do a punishment that they all decided on (I forgot on purpose a few times too :P .) I printed out the dice dare's on a sheet of paper and throughout the night we played several drinking games including never have I ever, beer pong adapted to a small bathroom, flip sip or strip, and fuzzy duck. I brought several bottles of soda but my friends also had alcohol (not my fault there though.)
When me and Lexie got there we hung out for a few minutes and then went into Andy's bathroom where I plugged the tub and got in. By popular vote they all decided that I should be naked. Lexie got Andy to get her a permanent marker and began writing piss slut all over my body. Then we all began playing never have I ever. The first person that had to go was Lexie. She rolled a 12 and got up on the edge of the bathtub and peed in my mouth. I drank as much as I could but some ran out on me and into the tub. The next person that had to pee was Andy. He rolled a 7 and got to piss on me while I ate out Lexie. At first, Lexie tried standing on the edge so I could give oral to her without her getting in the tub but then decided she'd just try to stand in the dry end of the tub. So she got in and lifted her skirt and Andy pissed on my body as I liked her. Some ended up getting on her so she used my clothes to dry it off. Mike went next and rolled a 12. So I got back down on my knees in the tub and he peed in my mouth. I coughed some back on him when the stream hit the back of my throat and everyone laughed but I drank a good amount of it. Then Lexie had to pee again and she rolled a 8, so she got over the side of the tub again and peed on me and I switched back and fourth sucking and handjobing Andy and Mike. After that was finished I blew Jeff for 20 seconds because he felt left out. Then Lexie joked that I was leaving her out so I ate her out too. At about this time, their friends started to show up.

I got peed on so many times that I couldn't possibly write everything down or even remember it all. I landed on 9 and 10 several times and had brought a few dildoes with me for these dares. The one used most on me was a dildo shaped like a horse cock. At first they only used it on me vaginally but eventually they started doing anal on me with it too. Later on in the night as the tub became more full they decided I should only drink from it and avoid other drinks.

We did one other thing not in the dare for New Years. As new years approached everyone held their pee including me. When it hit, I turned my legs over my head and began trying to pee in my mouth. At the same time, they all started peeing on me and singing Auld Lang Syne. Lexie avoided it so that she wouldn't get pee'd on and missed out on the singing but she pee'd on me right after. Then I performed oral on everyone before we started playing drinking games again.

Throughout the night I got pushished several times and punishments included:
-licking butts
-ass to mouth
-getting fucked with the toilet seat over my head
-swirlies
-getting spanked
-deepthroating and pissing down my throat. I actually had a lot of pee in my belly on this one and up chucked on him. I didn't eat all day though so it wasn't too nasty.
-getting peed on outside in the cold
-turning my legs over my head and peeing on myself in the street
-crawling on all fours around the outside of Andy's house and saying 'moo' really loud (most of these outside ones were Lexies ideas. She's into outside nudity dares)
-writing piss slut on my forehead even though thats kindof a limit of mine.
-Having them fill a beer bottle with piss, sticking it up my butt, turning upside down, letting it drain, turning back over to try to fill some of it back up, and then drinking it. (also Lexie's idea but I was kindof surprised because she doesn't usually go for that kind of nasy. I guess she wanted to really punish me though. I was pretty turned on by it anyway.)

It was pretty close to morning before we started the next part. They had wanted me to try to drink all the pee in the tub but it was impossible. I drank a lot and filtered it through my kidneys and back in the tub though. Obviously, if I tried to drink it all I'd be there forever just because it all went right back in the tub.

When we finished we soaked all my clothes in the tub and then drained it. Lexie got Andy to let her borrow some toothpaste and made me brush my teeth with it. Then she turned on the shower and then after a few minutes she hoped in with me and made me edge with her toungue, then I ate her out in return. We had a few voyeurs peeping in on us every now and then too.

After I was finished I dried off and Lexie blindfolded me and walked me into the bedroom where they tied my arms and legs down on the bed so that i was spread eagle. Then they changed their mind on how to make me spread eagle and tied one of my legs. threw the rope under the bed and tied the other leg. I think they must have had some other knots or something going on under the bed too because it took a while and I felt like i was tied down pretty good. I was basically stuck in the splits position. At that point each of them fucked me in either or both of my holes. I also ended up cleaning their cocks with my mouth and eating out Lexie. Afterwards, Andy said they were going to leave me like that for a while and put his used underwear over my head. About an hour later they all came back and fucked me again before letting me loose.

When I was finally loose they didn't give me back my clothes and I stayed over there for a while. I took a naked nap too but not for very long. Lexie drove me back and gave me a santa hat to cover up the writing on my head. I just got back in a couple of hours ago and started on new years eve so I was over at my friends house for a long time. Please excuse me if this dare report is a little incoherent. I haven't had much sleep.

I really had fun doing your dare. I felt really dirty the whole time and it really got me horny. I haven't ever done this much with piss before. I'm actually exausted and a little sore too from it all. If it's a while before I do anyone's dare's please understand.

Likes and Limits
PM Dares
Human Sex Map

Last edited by DevilsPlaything; 01-02-2015 at 06:38 AM.
DevilsPlaything is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to DevilsPlaything for this post:
Old 01-02-2015, 12:28 PM   #10
masterlaw
getDare Sweetheart

well done you, great little report have to admit didn`t expect so many people there, so no wonder you are sore.

I hope this inspires more pee sluts to give it a go

x

You can also kik/email,
[email protected]

Old 03-21-2015, 12:53 AM   #11
fdribble

Fantastic report, just wish it was me still

My PM Dares

My punishment ideas
Old 03-21-2015, 02:57 AM   #12
Ahri

I'd like to be the slut too!

Advertisements
Kink Talk