Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 11-17-2014, 06:53 PM   #1
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

Female 21/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

21/female/slave seeks 21+/any sex/master in US (serious replies only)

Not many changes have been made, but the ones that have been are seen in RED text!

Do NOT contact me if:

1.You are not honest.
2.U typ lk dis.
3.You do not plan to read the entire ad.
4.You are unreliable.
5.You are here for fap material.

About Me:

I am 21 years old currently living in the USA with my dad. I am short, chubby, and have brown hair. I am a little/ABDL. I am experienced with having a Daddy. I love to cuddle. I am willing to try to follow rules (see below). I currently single and am looking for someone to help take care of me. (It is really hard for a little to always care for herself!) What I am seeking is a person that can keep up with my daily life.

I am currently in school, so I am busy during week nights. I am mostly available on the weekends. Some school night task could be cool, but I need a proper bedtime routine.. Realize school comes first for me!

My little age is roughly between 2-6. That means diapers are sometimes ok.

More about what I want:

1.Must have knowledge about littles. (Experience with babysitting children is NOT what I am looking for.)
2.Must be at least 18 years old. If I get one sense that you are a pedophile, I will block you.
3.Must know how to deal with and care for a little.
4.Must know when to be strict (a meanie head) and when to be a softie. Seriously, it is ok to be a meanie sometimes!
5.Must be able to deal with tantrums (I 100% promise you now they WILL happen). Just yelling at me is not a proper way to deal with them. (Yes I may curse at you, but how you deal with it is very important!)
6.Must type decently. Not every sentence needs a capital letter in the start, but the spelling needs to be mostly correct.
7.Must be able to enforce rules and assign daily (or just weekend) task/chores (as long as they do not interfere with school). Nonsexual mostly, but a few sexual task per week may be tolerated. (I want a reward/punishment chart. I also want task. Seriously. I want them!)
8. Must spend time every day talking. I understand things come up, but most nights should be available.
9.Must have at least a few hours at night to talk, maybe do a task, and a bedtime routine (If you are not able to be around at bedtime, do not apply, it is of very high importance). [I am not joking. If you have a shitty bedtime routine I will drop you faster than people can list things that are fast.]
10.Must respect my limits and safewords, but if you do not, you will be blocked.

My Limits:

family, friends, public, social suicide, scat, blood, animal, pictures, videos, phone(except kik), illegal, permanent, drinking piss, wax, blackmail, electro play, gun/knife play,failing, anything that will bother my school work

**Cam may be available once a relationship is well established. I control when I chose to cam. Some limits are negotiable under proper circumstances. **

My Safewords:

Yellow – Pause. Wait. Something needs fixing. Might continue.
Red – STOP. DO NOT CONTINUE. I am in some danger, feel not right, etc.

**Safewords will be respected.**

If you are still interested here is how to contact me:
Please PM me with the following with the title "Socks":

1.Name:
2.Age:
3.Likes:
4.Timezone/time available:
5.Why should you be my Daddy/Mommy?:
6.How much experience with littles and subs do you have (Please list both.)?:
7.What about my ad caught your eye?:
8.Any questions for me?:
9.Tell me a random fact about yourself:
10.What are your expectations for this relationship?:

**Once contact is made and I choose you, we can exchange skype names for quick contact. I do NOT use kik, so don't ask. **

After I receive your application (you MUST submit one, no exceptions) I will respond with a review (every application will get a review). In that review I will ask a few questions regarding your application. After you respond to those I will let you know which level of acceptance have reached. The levels are: 1. Your application has been rejected, and will not be considered. 2. Your application is being considered and will be considered for a trial. 3. Your application has been accepted and we will arrange a trial.

If after that you feel I have judged you too quickly or wrongly, reread the ad and the reasons I stated for rejecting your application. I will report you for harassment if you continue to bother me. Remember this is MY search, if you want to make the rules about a search, do your own search.

In summary the steps are:
1. Submit a well thought out and organized application.
2. Wait for your review.
3. Respond to review.
4. Receive level and act accordingly.
5. Accept it as an adult and do not harass Mini.

Thanks for reading!
The following 4 users say Thank You to minimarshmellow for this post:
Old 11-17-2014, 07:02 PM   #2
shadew21

I hope the right person finds you. From my experience with her I would most like describe her like a sweet fudge brownie layered in 10 wraps of tinfoil. The outer tinfoil may be annoying, hard, stubborn, and long to get through, but once you do... that brownie inside is the best one you will ever had. She can be stubborn at times but once you really get to know her she is the best and one of the most reliable people you will meet. Oh and she is just as sweet and cute as a fudge brownie too .

My Chess Dare:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=139681

Chess username: shadowstrike13

Likes: bondage. control, insertion, anal. spanking, hypnosis, hidden public, pet play. baby play, and more...

Limits: family, friends, full public, permanent, illegal, animals
Old 11-17-2014, 07:18 PM   #3
Etral90

May i just say that this is a great ad ? You one line guys should really take note.

Though you are (on many different levels) not what i personally am looking for, it's still a great ad and wish you good luck in finding someone.

(Also, why is it even allowed to post answers in this subforum ? Seems to be more damaging than actually helpful )
Old 11-18-2014, 12:31 AM   #4
Sarmatio
getDare Sweetheart

Great ad! It's a pity that I'm not looking into Daddy/girl relationship. Hope you will find right person
Old 11-18-2014, 01:46 AM   #5
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Just thought id say you're one of the cutest members here, and good luck with the add.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Old 12-10-2014, 09:21 PM   #6
JustaBrony

A good ad, goodluck mini

Needs: Snuggles
Loves: Yummy cummy cum cum, Long term, Anal, Feminization/sissification, Bedtime stories, Diapers, Honesty, Being called Princess, Humiliation, Hidden public.
Likes: Age play, Bladder control, Hypnosis, Submission, Minor crossdressing, Orgasm control, Edging, Public.
Dislikes: Punishments, Spankings, Bad spelling, Lines.
Limits: Lying, Family/friends, Blood/danger.

Old 12-10-2014, 09:42 PM   #7
kevinkevk

"Remember this is MY search, if you want to make the rules about a search, do your own search. "

I love this line. More people should take this into consideration then replying.
Hope you find someone
Likes: Humiliation, teasing and taunting, orgasm denial, brats, feet/ass worship, age regression, puppy play, hypnosis, sph, forced bi, sissy maid play and humiliating dance choreography's. I basically like to blush as much as possible
Old 12-12-2014, 04:47 PM   #8
zoeytheprincess

Default im interested

1. I had a baby brother, and looked after him all the time when i was 16-18
2. I am 21
3. I know how to care and deal with
4.Must know when to be strict (a meanie head) and when to be a softie. Seriously, it is ok to be a meanie sometimes! I know how to do this.
5.Must be able to deal with tantrums (I 100% promise you now they WILL happen). Just yelling at me is not a proper way to deal with them. (Yes I may curse at you, but how you deal with it is very important!)
6.Must type decently. Not every sentence needs a capital letter in the start, but the spelling needs to be mostly correct. I am minoring in english.
7.Must be able to enforce rules and assign daily (or just weekend) task/chores (as long as they do not interfere with school). Nonsexual mostly, but a few sexual task per week may be tolerated. (I want a reward/punishment chart. I also want task. Seriously. I want them!) I understand this.
8. Must spend time every day talking. I understand things come up, but most nights should be available. I can talk to you.
9.Must have at least a few hours at night to talk, maybe do a task, and a bedtime routine (If you are not able to be around at bedtime, do not apply, it is of very high importance). [I am not joking. If you have a shitty bedtime routine I will drop you faster than people can list things that are fast.]
10.Must respect my limits and safewords, but if you do not, you will be blocked.
Old 12-12-2014, 05:05 PM   #9
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

As always, Mini, best of luck with your search. It's about time you found the right person for you. You truly deserve it.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

Old 12-12-2014, 09:29 PM   #10
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

If you are wondering how not to apply, see below. This will cause you to have any sort of application thrown out immediately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoeytheprincess View Post
1. I had a baby brother, and looked after him all the time when i was 16-18
2. I am 21
3. I know how to care and deal with
4.Must know when to be strict (a meanie head) and when to be a softie. Seriously, it is ok to be a meanie sometimes! I know how to do this.
6.Must type decently. Not every sentence needs a capital letter in the start, but the spelling needs to be mostly correct. I am minoring in english.
7.Must be able to enforce rules and assign daily (or just weekend) task/chores (as long as they do not interfere with school). Nonsexual mostly, but a few sexual task per week may be tolerated. (I want a reward/punishment chart. I also want task. Seriously. I want them!) I understand this.
8. Must spend time every day talking. I understand things come up, but most nights should be available. I can talk to you.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!
Old 12-15-2014, 03:30 PM   #11
minimarshmellow
Distinguished Member

School is done till next semester, so now I will have lots of time and very few distractions.

I will take the time to review each and every application. So if you are even kind of interested, apply. We can talk and see how things go.

Married. Asexual. Certified Professional Hypnotist. Wholesomely Evil.
Neurodivergent. Official Snack Professional.

Ask me all of your hypnosis questions HERE!

Advertisements
Kink Talk