Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 11-15-2008, 12:59 PM   #1
hormoneguy
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to hormoneguy
Lightbulb John's Weekend

Before I start this is my first story so it may not be the greatest. please pm me with ideas and comment on the story. if i get no comments i will not continue

Part 1: John is like any other 14 year old boy. his hormones are going crazy. John has always had a dream of playing truth or dare and now was his chance. He got invited to his friend Mike's house for Mike's birthday sleepover. When everyone got there Mike's Parents had to leave on a family emergency so it was just John, Mike, and their two other friends named Matt and Rob for the next two days. They started playing video games then they got bored and Rob said "Anyone up for truth or dare". everyone agreed to the terms and they began. they all agreed that anyone who chickened out of a dare would be their slave for the next two days. Matt Rob and Mike went through the round and they all chose truth. When it came to John he said dare. Rob Said i dare you to...
i will post more if people comment. i will try to get part two up in the next two or three days. i might get it up tonight
hormoneguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:10 PM   #2
HondaJunkie93

Just a hint, dont say "post more comments and i'll wirte more" Write more because You want to. I seem to notice that the good stories are written by authors who dont care if anyone reads it, they write for the fun of it.

"There's debris...... IT'S A COW!" Reed Timmer, Storm Chasers

"The night is darkest just before the dawn." Batman
HondaJunkie93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 01:11 PM   #3
hormoneguy
Account Banned

Default thanks

ok thanks for the advice
Old 11-15-2008, 04:26 PM   #4
rpUral
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to rpUral Send a message via MSN to rpUral Send a message via Yahoo to rpUral

Another idea to improve your writing: Break up things in paragraphs. It's very difficult to read a huge block of text; A paragraph contains a common thread of thought. When the thread ends, you should start a new paragraph. Example:

Part 1:

John is like any other 14 year old boy. his hormones are going crazy.

John has always had a dream of playing truth or dare and now was his chance. He got invited to his friend Mike's house for Mike's birthday sleepover. When everyone got there Mike's Parents had to leave on a family emergency so it was just John, Mike, and their two other friends named Matt and Rob for the next two days.

They started playing video games then they got bored and Rob said "Anyone up for truth or dare?" Everyone agreed to the terms and they began. They all agreed that anyone who chickened out of a dare would be their slave for the next two days.

Matt Rob and Mike went through the round and they all chose truth. When it came to John he said dare. Rob Said i dare you to...

Looking for something to read? Try these:
"Rising Sun" - "The Dinner Party" - "A Day on the Beach" - "The Trap"
rpUral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 10:00 AM   #5
hormoneguy
Account Banned

Post Part 2

Will fix it later

Last edited by hormoneguy; 11-16-2008 at 02:36 PM. Reason: i have to fix it
Old 11-16-2008, 02:11 PM   #6
x.Emma.x

Send a message via MSN to x.Emma.x

I'll comment if you want. But my comment shall be one of vilification rather that positivity.

This HAD potential. It's now become a very poorly written story. A 14 year old who's never played T or D in his life...you've completely jumped into this. Naked straight away?

This is where you should take advice from Davros. I remember one of his recent stories where he correctly wrote something along the lines of, "Just going into Slave/Master and saying 'Strip and Perform', would have been awful". And I entirely agreed with him.

Your best bet right now is to completely delete part 2 and try it again. If you don't I probably won't continue reading this. It's unbelieveably blunt and rushed.

18/F mistress from England!
Xx

Looking to mistress any guys or girls that are together. So I'd dare two guys, two girls, or one guy and one girl. If there's two of you and you're interested, let me know! I'd LUVV to mistress you!
x.Emma.x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:26 PM   #7
Coyote
getDare Addict

ya i kind of agree with that...... it seemed rushed and you are trying to fit too much into one short (very short) passages
Coyote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 02:34 PM   #8
hormoneguy
Account Banned

Default dont give up yet

everyone please keep reading i will edit part two later and take it a little slower. the story gets a lot better trust me

Advertisements
Kink Talk