Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-13-2014, 09:05 AM   #1
Mira ketevor

Default Punishment and torture

Hi, I'm a 22 year old female new to self torture bondage and wanna get some dares! I have little to really no real "supplies". I want to be treated like the little slut I am and wanna find and push my limits. Any ideas are welcome for trying at home. What things I do have consist of very small (1/4centimeter diameter) rubber bands, a larger back vibrating massager, water hose, something that kinda works as a small butt plug, and I guess some other random household stuff. I am now at your service, my masters. Just tell me what you would like me to try, say, or do!

Limits: cams pics hot sauce piss scat

Last edited by Mira ketevor; 03-13-2014 at 04:29 PM.
Mira ketevor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 09:10 AM   #2
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

How big are your breasts?

Hit your pussy, breasts, ass cheeks each 150 times with a belt or cord. For not having your limits and likes listed.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2014, 12:37 PM   #3
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Let's try some fun forced orgasms. You'll need your bed, the big massager/vibrator, some rope (assuming you have that since you did say "bondage"), and privacy. First, get naked. Now set up your ties for your wrists and ankles to the corners of your bed. Make sure you'll be able to release yourself later. Tie the vibrator onto your pussy. Secure your feet and one wrist, turn on the vibrator and secure your other wrist. Now enjoy the ride. Do this for a minimum of one hour before you even consider releasing yourself.

Do not use any clamps for this. One hour is too long to leave a clamp in place. Unless you have some help (which would open up a lot of options for the above scenario), keep it simple.

Then report here with how your experience went.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:26 AM   #4
Mira ketevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
How big are your breasts?

Hit your pussy, breasts, ass cheeks each 150 times with a belt or cord. For not having your limits and likes listed.
I have completes this task it was quite painful. Also they are B34
Likes: BDSM, Bondage,Severe Humiliation/Degradation, SlavePet Play,nipple/tit torture, cum control/denial/forced, enemas(especially ice), clit/pussy torture/pumping, anal/pussy stretching, toothpaste, plugging
Old 03-14-2014, 09:28 AM   #5
Mira ketevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharp Shooter View Post
Let's try some fun forced orgasms. You'll need your bed, the big massager/vibrator, some rope (assuming you have that since you did say "bondage"), and privacy. First, get naked. Now set up your ties for your wrists and ankles to the corners of your bed. Make sure you'll be able to release yourself later. Tie the vibrator onto your pussy. Secure your feet and one wrist, turn on the vibrator and secure your other wrist. Now enjoy the ride. Do this for a minimum of one hour before you even consider releasing yourself.

Do not use any clamps for this. One hour is too long to leave a clamp in place. Unless you have some help (which would open up a lot of options for the above scenario), keep it simple.

Then report here with how your experience went.
I stayed tied up with the vibrator for almost 2 hours. It kept me very stimulated but did not cause me to cum.
Likes: BDSM, Bondage,Severe Humiliation/Degradation, SlavePet Play,nipple/tit torture, cum control/denial/forced, enemas(especially ice), clit/pussy torture/pumping, anal/pussy stretching, toothpaste, plugging
Old 03-14-2014, 09:36 AM   #6
skolvikestorture
Distinguished Member

Go to your toilet, place your tits on the rim under the seat. Slam the seat down hard on them for 25 minutes.
Limit: receiving punishments
skolvikestorture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 09:49 AM   #7
trenho
getDare Devil

take two pairs of tweezer and pinch your erect nipples. Fix the tweezer very tight on the nipples with the small rubber bands..or with dental floss.
Keep them on during the other dares, for half an hour.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #8
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira ketevor View Post
I stayed tied up with the vibrator for almost 2 hours. It kept me very stimulated but did not cause me to cum.
If you are able, get a Hitachi Magic Wand. It's not uncommon for women to consider marrying their Hitachis, they're THAT good. Not knowing what vibrator you used, I really don't have a response for you not being taken on a much more entertaining journey. Perhaps your larger back massager would have been a better choice if you're unable to get a Hitachi.

BTW, there is a good reason to avoid imitations of the Hitachi. Simply, they don't work nearly as well.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2014, 02:44 PM   #9
Mira ketevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by skolvikestorture View Post
Go to your toilet, place your tits on the rim under the seat. Slam the seat down hard on them for 25 minutes.
This was a very painful and hard dare to complete
Old 03-17-2014, 02:45 PM   #10
Mira ketevor

Quote:
Originally Posted by trenho View Post
take two pairs of tweezer and pinch your erect nipples. Fix the tweezer very tight on the nipples with the small rubber bands..or with dental floss.
Keep them on during the other dares, for half an hour.
This made my nipples very sensitive and hard I liked it
Old 03-17-2014, 03:08 PM   #11
trenho
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mira ketevor View Post
This made my nipples very sensitive and hard I liked it
I'm glad of this.
So do the same with your clit...30 minutes. And finger your pussy meanwhile, you have to do 5 edges without cum during the 30 minutes.

trenho is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage and discipline, punishment bad slut, slave dares wanted, tortue