Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 11-25-2013, 11:13 PM   #1
angeldec3094

Unhappy neeeeeed advice and punishment

I been with a dominate since I was about 16 he's much older then me. I'm 19 now he's 25. We were really doing great until he cheated on me a year ago. We got engaged recently and I messed up by leaving him. I just recently got him back and cant seem to lose my attitude and fully submit. He usually hits me and I yell at him. I want to submit to him and do what I'm told at all times although I really need to be punished... obviously. We need ideas on how he can punish me. I don't have any limits concreting I don't deserve him at all. How can he punish me other then just hitting me? He wants me to ask for more punishments that I deserve. If i do them i will report back. I have never been this bad so I am not aloud to have limits.

Last edited by angeldec3094; 11-26-2013 at 12:04 AM. Reason: i said so
angeldec3094 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:00 AM   #2
sully

how about some forced orgasm denial and edging?
sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:07 AM   #3
angeldec3094

What is edging? And be more specific on how to deny orgasms please?
Old 11-26-2013, 01:09 AM   #4
sully

immmmm really???
sully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 01:12 AM   #5
angeldec3094

I'm very sorry. I am new to being punished more the being spanked. I have never been this bad. I don't know everything sir.
Old 11-26-2013, 06:15 AM   #6
SirD
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to SirD

Edging is when you masturbate until you are on the edge of cunning but you stop short of actually getting that orgasm.

Sounds like your master never really learned how to control you. He needs to find that one thing that drives you so he can properly dominate you. An example of what I am talking about is if you are really sexually driven then he can deny you any sexual pleasure by making you wear a chastity belt and doing something youbdont like when you try to get sexual pleasure. Its all about learning your slave and training .

Looking for a sub to play with / train
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=399872
SirD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:39 AM   #7
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

First of all it seems that you two are in need of a talk. Just punishing you doesn't seem a good solution alone in my mind. Talk with your Dom about your relationship, what you want and what he wants. Talk about what makes it so difficult for you to submit. I see you love him and want to submit, which is good. I hope he respects you and treats you well. It's important to have good communication in any sort of relationship. Talk about the problem and try and find a solution togehter.

Now, for the punishement... It seems you are fairly vanilla style sub? Meaning that you haven't been doing too much of the kinky stuff. I do not know your limits or likes or even your Doms, so I try and use something simple here. One thing you two could try is have some of your privilidges removed for a while. A day, a week... depending on how long you thing you should be punished for. That might be something like the privilidge of using furnature, eating at table, using certain clothing, ability to talk, to walk... Have him take all of those away from you and let him see you as nothing more than an animal or a piece of furnature. Unable to do nothing more than crawl around on the floor and sleep on it aswell. Eat from a doggy bowl. You need to earn the right to be treated nicely (humanely). Perhaps he could take away your right to touch yourself or cum.

And should you break any of those, he should punish you at once. A spanking with hand or even a belt will quickly make you regret disobediance. Have him tie you up and blindfold you and be completely at his mercy for a while. This is where orgasm control could come in handy. He could easily feel you up and try and force you close to an orgasm and then deny you of having. Again, belt is a very handy tool for this... Or, if he decides you to let you cum, he could do it with a viberator that he then leaves inside you for a while... Perhaps enough for him to leave the room and go watch a tv-show. Well, that's not really what he should do, he should just let you get that impression and still sneakily make sure he can rush in and help you if something unexpected happens. It really has more to do with the mental state than anything else.

Like I said, I do not know your background, likes or dislikes. I do not know enough about your relationship with your Dom. These are just general thoughts I have about what I could come up with the stuff you have told us all.
Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 09:46 AM   #8
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

The reason why you "can't lose the attitude and fully submit" is because you have unresolved emotional issues with him. You don't get treated like a slave in order to become the slave. You need to have the attitude and desire first so his domination makes sense. Now it just sounds like he's hitting you in order to make you obey, and that's just not right.

Figure out what's wrong before you continue using him to punish you for your unresolved guilt feelings. It's not fair to either of you.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
help me!, naughty girl punishment, naughty slave, punishment, submissive female slaves