Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 08-06-2013, 04:30 PM   #1
WooWoo

Default James' Freedom. (At least, in once sense of the word)

James was 18. He relished the thought of a summer full of fun and enjoyment since he had finished school. He hadn't come out with good results at all, but he didn't really care. He just hated school. His teachers had told him that he would have no prospects outside of school and if James was honest with himself, he wasn't in any rush to prove them wrong. He was extremely good looking and slim. Not particularly muscular but he had always told himself that his good looks would get him through life. The teachers arguments against this got less and less poignant with the rise of programs like Jersey Shore. As he was faced with freedom, the day he got back from his last day at school, he smiled and thought of the possibilities. He toyed with the idea of University, but assured himself that a gap year would be fully realized before that happened. He had a favorite walk that he liked to take, it was about a one mile walk that took him through fields and a wood. He decided that he would take this walk as a sort of celebratory stroll! He set out, wearing jeans, a tight T-Shirt and trainers.

The weather had become extremely hot and these walks had become more and more frequent. James hadn't seen his parents for about two years. He didn't care much for them, and this feeling was met on a mutual basis. His parents had told him that they were going on a permanent holiday in Spain. As apposed to worrying James, this was a welcoming prospect as he disliked living in a house with rules. Since then, his parents had not called once and James did not lament this fact. He left the house and locked the door. It was around seven in the evening as he walked through the wood. The light was still very prominent and meant that he could take as long as he wanted. He eventually walked through one field and got to the only part of the walk he disliked. Just after exiting the field, the walker gets to a Lifted railway track, under which it formed a small tunnel. To walk through the tunnel took around ten seconds, yet it was the people that were occasionally there that James took against. Often, groups of local youths would hand around the tunnel. They would pose no physical threat to James, but would occasionally hassle him Verbally. His non confrontational attitude and well kept demeanor meant that shouts of "Gay" and "Fag" were often thrown his way. Never more so, than this particular tunnel.

He approached the end of the field he could hear the sounds of a gang. He sighed but continued to walk, stubborn that nothing would ruin his good mood. He walked through a pasture and saw the tunnel. Sure enough he could see around ten youths standing around. This was far more than the usual three or four he'd see. Despite this he pressed on. As he walked forward, the youths spotted him and as apposed to begin to shout at him, they parted in the tunnel for him. James thought this was odd. But he put it down to the fact that his body language must have been portraying a very confident individual. He entered the tunnel.

The youths were completely silent. he looked at several on the right. In between them was a very large wheelbarrow. Then he was on the ground. He was taken aback, he hadn't tripped. But there he was on the ground. Before he could do a thing, he felt a knee in his back. This immobilized him and forced his arms back. They were grabbed and a zip, or cable tie was applied, very tightly. The same was done to his ankles. Before he could shout, his mouth was plugged with a ball gag which was fastened at the back. The whole thing was extremely efficient. Almost, planned out. He was lifted by two of the youths as he struggled against the ties. He was dumped in the Wheel barrow and a sheet was tied over the wheelbarrow. He was plunged into darkness. He felt the wheelbarrow moving. He struggled causing the ties to hurt. He heard the youths laughing and High-Fiving. He started to sweat even more.

Continue?

Last edited by WooWoo; 08-06-2013 at 05:09 PM.
WooWoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Please continue
Old 08-06-2013, 05:04 PM   #3
camgib
getDare Sweetheart

Nice story. Please continue.

If you want to see what kinds of dares and/or tasks you might receive from me as my slave, check my past posts.

KIK: camgibby

Random add requests with no introduction will be ignored.

I have a hard time with short-term subs and one-offs.

Proud owner of
Mr. Curious He makes such sweet boy music when we play. We had our six-year anniversary on March 24th.
camgib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:21 PM   #4
OwnMe8

Not a bad start at all. Make sure not to rush while creating detailed scenes and I'm sure it will continue on as an enjoyable read. Thanks for sharing your writing.

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:19 AM   #5
WooWoo

Thank you all so much for the responses! I really appreciate them! I shall continue!

As James was wheeled away, he realized that he was not being wheeled back into town. But rather back into the wood. He could tell from the bumpiness of the journey. He couldn't work out why, he didn't know of any properties located in the woods.

The truth was, he was being wheeled into the wood. But he was also being wheeled out the other side. To simply wheel him into the wood, would not of called for the cover, currently blocking James' view, creating a pitch black prison for him to occupy. James had been wrong with his estimate in regards to the size of the party that had captured him. There were seven boys in all. As James has assumed, they had been planning this moment for a while now. James wouldn't have noticed, for he rarely looked up in the tunnel, but the faces of his captors were ones he'd seen before. They went to his - former - school. Half were in the year below, the other in the year below that. The wheelbarrow was pushed through the wood. This took around twenty minutes. Soon they reached a small town. James would have let out a rye smile had he known where he was, he and his friends often joked about how bad the town was and how they would pay NOT to live there! James had been in a state of sensory deprivation for around fifty minutes. Well, most senses were deprived apart from sounds, of which he could make out the odd word or noise. It wouldn't have mattered if James had been handed a transcript of the conversation, let alone hear a little more of it. The boys talked about incredibly mundane subjects such as sports. Whether this was a ploy to make the boys seem perfectly innocent pushing a wheelbarrow through a town couldn't have been deciphered by the passers by.

James was getting more and more anxious. He had toyed with the idea of him being part of an elaborate prank, and that the boys would pull the cover away only to reveal a group of his friends around him. They would all have a great laugh and joke about it. The longer James was in the wheelbarrow, however, the fainter the thought became. After a good hour of being detained, James felt the wheelbarrow stop. He heard murmuring and again he was on the move, yet this time turning round corners. He gathered that he was in a house of some kind and was being taken to a particular room. It stopped again. James wondered if this was another pit stop before moving again. Though to where, he didn't know.

Suddenly, the cover was pulled away from the wheelbarrow. James experienced light, as though it was unknown to human eyes. he blinked rapidly, the light forming odd patters when he closed his eyes. He struggled round in the wheel barrow trying to get out. Even he knew this was pointless, and deep down inside, started to think he was simply play along to appear as though he hated the situation more than he actually did. Finally he adjusted to the light and looked around. It was then that James recognized his School mates. This gave him partial relief, as he took comfort knowing he wasn't exactly going to be murdered by a mob. As silly as it sounded, that thought had indeed gone round his mind whilst being carted around. He knew one of the boys by name and began to address him. The boys laughed, he realized that he had the ball gag in and became rather embarrassed. There was a pause and finally one of the boys named John spoke up. "Right Boys, shall we tell him what's going on?"

James was lifted out of the wheelbarrow which was taken back outside by one of the boys that he didn't know the name of. He was placed in a chair. His ankles were untied and tied to each individual chair leg. His hands remained tied behind him, now resting behind the chair back. John pulled a chair from a nearby table and sat facing him. John began talking coolly. "Alright James. Here's the deal, I'm gonna take that ball gaga out of your mouth and your not going to make a sound. Please, stick to that last bit James. You know, I just can't stand listening to people beg, scream or shout. Besides you wouldn't want to embarrass yourself in front of us lot would you? Well regardless, let's find out." Another one of the boys - Mike - took the ball gag out of James' mouth. At this point James noted that only four boys were in the room with him. The ball gag was taken out of his mouth. James began to talk - "How do you know my nam..."" John interrupted. "James please. I didn't quite specify against talking. But I thought it was inferred at least. Now listen to me here. You have many questions to ask me I'm sure. I've heard the same ones from lots of different people. I'm going to try and answer them all in one go. Here goes. We're in your school, remember? A very long time. Many different reasons. No. And in answer to your last question, no." James looked stunned. He had been captured by a madman he thought to himself. Despite this thought, John had actually answered most of his questions, in order as well. John carried on - "Did I get them all James?" James paused before replying. "You missed one which was, what's your name?"
John smiled before exclaiming "Shit! You're the first person to the ask that. Shit, but I nearly got them all right? Mark, note that one down. He asked what my name was. Note..Note that one down cus I'll include that next time. John, James. That's my name. John. Mike, Can you bring me a pair of scissors please." James obviously portrayed a look of worry on his face because John smiled. "Don't worry James. I don't bring people out here to kill them. I could have easily done that in the whee.. Oh Mike, thanks!" Mike had returned with a pair of scissors. John walked forward to James who was already beginning to flinch.

John cut James' T shirt from the neck down the the bottom. This caused the shirt to part in the middle and become a sort of jacket. John smiled as he observed the hint of musculature in James' midriff. He then cut along the arms and took the T-Shirt off James completely. He didn't stop there. Instantly, he cut down one side of James' jeans. He did the same to the other, leaving James in only boxers and shoes. John let out a pleased laugh before cutting James' boxers off. This revealed a small to average sized member. John nodded his head approvingly. James was covered in pubic hair and John seemed to like this. Though, James couldn't work out why. Finally, James' shoes and socks were removed, leaving him completely naked. James was mortified. He had assumed this was a prank, but know it had gotten a lot more serious. The way each boy executed each task seemed far too rehearsed for James' comfort. He wondered how many others this had been done to. John drew himself away from staring at James' body for a second and told Mike calmly. "Take him to the doctor." James was comforted by this thought at first. "At least a doctor was a person of authority that I would reason with" he told himself. He didn't think for one minute it might be a nickname for something very different.

Limits: Crossdressing, Extreme Pain, Piss, Public,
Old 08-07-2013, 12:43 PM   #6
Alexis Rune
getDare Devil

Excellent, anxious for me
Old 08-09-2013, 06:21 PM   #7
WooWoo

Thanks for the comment!

James was hauled up the stairs. His ankles had been re-tied and his hands were tied in front of him. He looked around as he was being dragged through the corridor. There were no pictures on the walls and the paint was faded. All the doors were closed and James dreaded to think what was behind each one.

Finally, a door was opened and he was taken inside. The room was a stark white. Very clean and sterile. It certainly fitted the bill of someone called "The Doctor". In the middle of the room was a bed or gurney. James knew where he was headed. His arms and legs were untied and he was pushed onto the bed. He was then tied spreadeagled to the bed. He was tied so rigidly that struggling was almost impossible. Another door to the room opened and in walked "The Doctor". James knew his face immediately. It was another face from his old school. This was Alan Hales. Otherwise known as the school bully. This guy was the archetypal bully, who adhered to all the stereotypes that come with that title. James had never had an issue with Alan, but mainly because he had avoided. James suddenly panicked at what he was going to do and any notion of "The Doctor" being a helpful figure had faded. James tried to reason with him. "Alan, I re...". Alan butted in - "Quiet maggot". Suddenly he placed a open mouthed gag on James. This forced his mouth open and made it very exposed. Alan continued "I'm not interested in anything you have to say. I never liked you James. And I'm going to enjoy this. Usually, I make it easy for my patients, but I think you can handle it."

He pulled out a electric razor and began to shave off all of James' pubic hair. He then did the same to his arm hair, any other hair on his chest and finally he shaved off his hair. Jame squirmed with humiliation. Alan smirked "You look good bald!" He then pulled out a small tattooing needle. "Now, stay still, because this could hurt if you squirm. He then began to write just above James' penis. James couldn't see but he had written "Property of Michael". James wouldn't see this message till later tonight, but if he had seen it at this point, panic would have stricken him. Then, Adam pulled out a bottle of Baby Oil and lathered up James' body with it. Finally, he took two pieces of rope out of his pocket. He tied the first one around James' balls. Separating them from his Penis. The second, he tied loosely around James' neck. It was then that James saw that it wasn't a piece of rope, but a collar.

Before he undid James, he took a glass of water and poured it down his throat. It tasted awful. Alan smiled "it's the only kind of drink you're going to get till tomorrow. Take him to the dormitory." As James saw the glass of water in Alan's hand still has a little water in the bottom. It was yellow. James almost gagged. He had tasted piss for the first time in his life. Despite this, he knew in the back of his head, that it wasn't going to be the last of his "First time experiences" in the near future.

Old 08-10-2013, 10:19 AM   #8
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Not bad, contine.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:49 AM   #9
Court

Yes, please do continue.

My Likes & Limits'

Looking for a casual master or mistress. Please PM me and we'll chat if you're interested.

Family Inheritance [WIP Story]

I love feet & dicks
Court is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #10
WooWoo

James was led, naked down a long corridor. His hands were tied infront of him. The collar fit rather tightly around his throat. At the end of the corridor was a set of double doors. The doors were flung open. James stood open mouthed. Where the hell was he? Why he saw was an enourmus room filled with double and bunk beds. They were filled with guys his age. His collar was yanked and he was led through the "great hall" like room. James noticed, many of the guys didn't even turn and acknowledge him - many were asleep. Mike explained to him as they walked. " Welcome to the community Janes. Let's just say we ain't as advanced as the world you've known. In here your judged, firstly on penis size. You're small. So you're a maggot. In here, they're the lowest forms of life. That means you take orders from every single person in this room, who in turn answer to Michael." Janes froze. "Wait Mike, you mean Michael's in charge! Not Michael from school!" Mike smiled. "Yep, that Michael. Now look, maggots stay in this corner. You don't have beds. You don't have clothes, to be fair not many have a lot, but your sort have none. You will never wear clothes." James looked, in the corner of the room lay around fifty guys Lyon on the floor with merely a pillow for comfort. All of them looked up at James. Mike addressed them. "Listen Up maggots. You have another member." James was thrust onto the floor and his hands were undone. He massaged his wrists. Mike turned to go, "You'll be addressed by Michael tomorrow morning, every mornin he sets out the day for everyone here. Good night Michael, though I can't imagine you'll sleep well."
With that he left.

More to come!

Old 11-15-2013, 01:27 PM   #11
wedgielover3

This is really good! Please continue!

Male Farm Breed: Hound (PM me a dare if you are part of this)
Okay: pain, messy, pictures
Limits: extreme pain, illegal, family, crossdressing
wedgielover3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #12
WooWoo

Michael walked away smiling. James was doing the opposite, he turned around to the group of fifty guys who were endowed similarly to him. They had all stood up and were advancing toward him. James began to back up, suddenly, he was stopped by someone behind him. He turned, standing behind him was a muscle bound guy who had an odd glint in his eye. James stammered - "Hi, I'm James". The guy, wearing nothing but a pair of shorts pushed him before returning - "No you're not. You're nameless. You're faggot. You're small dick. You're whatever we want. Now look here, you're new and maybe you haven't had the rules explained to you. Look down." James looked down, he was standing on a red line than he followed with his eyes to see that it in fact drew out a corner of the room. The red line made a square in the corner of the room and all of the guys he had been put with were in that square. "You don't go out of there, unless any of us (he gestured behind him to the nearly thousand guys who were all looking at the situation) call for you". James looked up. "No, no, keep looking down." the guy said happily. "Look at your tiny dick. You see that? That's why you're in that square. You're worthless, you're our property. Look at this." With that, he lowered the waistband of his shorts and unveiled a much larger specimens than James'. "This means power. See, in here, there's a hierarchy. All of the people in this square are useless, and they serve us. You are one. On a small dicks first nights, he has to go around and pleasure anyone who wants it. I mean, to be honest, that happens most nights, but usually you share the load. Literally. But tonight, you're the guy. Now, follow me small dick." With that James was led by the muscle bound guy only a few meters before he was brought to a group of beds. James was thrown in front of the beds. Several other guys got off their beds and began to circle James. "Nice meat". One of them casually remarked. "One of the smallest yet. Ha, maggot." Three of the youths grabbed James who struggled very little, he was tired and confused. Suddenly, without warning, handcuffs were placed on James' wrists and a dick was thrust in his mouth. He was shocked, though soon he felt a dick entering his ass. And that shocked him a little more. Another guy began jerking off over James head. All three of them came almost simultaneously. James was humiliated and shocked. He collapsed to the ground. The muscle bound guy hauled him up by the collar. "Not done yet, about 500 beds to go maggot. I'm Randall by the way". With that, Randall grabbed James by the cock and balls and led him to the next set of nights. It was going to be a long night indeed.

Old 11-17-2013, 06:31 PM   #13
vafancoulo13

love it, great stuff. please continue!
vafancoulo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2013, 08:44 PM   #14
Rek U

Love this story... Please update!!!!!!
Rek U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 08:31 AM   #15
WooWoo

The night lasted forever. By the last bed, he serviced, James had lost all feeling. He was tired, shocked and extremely upset. He was led back to his group of similarly endowed guys and was thrust over the red line on the floor. Randall spit on James before walking back to a bed. James looked at a big clock on the wall, it read 5:25. He now knew that the tiredness would not be remedied that evening. His introduction to the floor had awoken another boy - eighteen lying next to him. James noticed that all the "Maggots" slept on the floor with no covers and just a pillow - all naked. The boy stirred next to James and looked at him. In a tired, sleepy state the boy whispered - what's your name?
"James", replied James. The boy looked down at James' cock. James did the same to the boy. Both were similarly small. "What's this life like"? James asked. The boy smiled "You get used to it. But just know - we are all useless, pathetic and we were born to be used". "Jesus, you can't believe that! James replied - shocked. "In here it's the truth." was the reply. "What's your name, and how did you get caught? Why are there so many of us?" The boy smiled. "My name's Luke. I got caught in a changing room in a department store. And we all got caught in similar ways. They target the kids with little prospect and little attachment to their parents. We're worked here, worked hard. It's a hard life, and you'd better get used to being used. But, to survive in here, you have to accept that you are nothing more than a hole." James had so many questions - "But what do we do in here?" The boy put his head on the pillow - "I can't tell you, but you'll see in an hour and a half." James lay down as well. Luke moved his hand up and down James' naked back to comfort him. It didn't do much good - James had had quite enough human contact for the night.

More to come.

Advertisements
Kink Talk