Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-15-2013, 09:01 AM   #1
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Post The Nymphomaniac's Trials

Before I begin, I would like to say that I have been debating whether I should post this story or not. It was originally meant to be a "choose your own adventure" type story but because of what I wanted to do with it, it became apparent that it would take way too long to organize. Therefore, I have decided to post it in much the same way as Kristy's New School - by giving you readers the chance to decide what happens next.

Now the reason that I have been hesitating before posting this is because it is written in the second person, from a female submissive's point of view. Therefore, there is, I feel, a chance that it will not be of much interest to ye of the xy clan who make up a majority of the users on GD. To be fair, I have tried writing it in the 3rd person, but it sounds off to me and so I decided to keep it as was.

That being said, I'm still going to go ahead and post. As was the case with my other stories, feedback, comments and participation are not only welcome but MUCH appreciated.

I hope you enjoy! Shy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You wake up confused; something’s not right. You feel a slight pressure against your eyes, a small resistance when you open them and your eyelashes brushing against something. Then, you find yourself in the dark. You are wearing a blindfold. You smile. It is not the first time you awake to find yourself blinded. When it happens, it always means that He has something in store for you. Your heart rate goes up slightly as you attempt to pull your arms to your sides, but they are bound atop your head, presumably to the headboard. This, however, is to be expected as you are always put in some sort of bondage when you go to bed and last night, both your wrists and ankles were secured to the frame of the bed. The thumping in your chest continues to gain momentum and soon, the speed of your breath joins in the chorus; you feel excited. Realization dawns upon you. The excitement isn’t only mental; it is physical as well. As soon as your mind connects the mental dots you feel it. A tongue is teasing your clitoris. The soft and wet texture of it is sending a steady stream of pleasure through your body. You close your eyes and get lost in the moment. It doesn’t take long before you feel the particular brand of warmth indicative of an oncoming orgasm envelop your body. Your hips start to buck slightly as a reflex to the stimulation. Just as you are about to be overwhelmed with pleasure, He takes His tongue away. As you struggle to regain control of your breath, you feel the springs in the mattress react to His movements. Moments later, you hear Him move and settle to your right.

- You’ve noticed that I’ve removed your belt.

When you hear His deep voice, your body becomes covered in goosebumps. You nod your head, knowing that you are not to speak unless asked a direct question and wait for Him to speak again.

- After your last unauthorized orgasm, I decided that you would be put in your chastity belt for half a year. I am now ready to see if you have learned the meaning of the word “control”. I have set up a number of trials for you, twelve to be exact. Some will bring you pleasure, others will bring you pain, others still will test your ability to think things through, all will necessitate that you remain in control of your reactions. There can be three outcomes to these trials. First outcome: you will have an unauthorized orgasm and be locked up in your belt for a full year. Second outcome: you will fail to complete a trial or decide to give up on one. You will not be allowed an orgasm, but will be allowed to continue through the rest of the tasks. The number of tasks that you choose not to complete will determine the number of months you will be locked up in chastity. Third outcome: you will complete all trials, earn an orgasm and be rid of the belt.

As you listen to Him you shiver with anticipation. You know that so much could go wrong as you are certain that He will have made sure to set difficult tasks, but you could gain so much as well. Your train of thought is interrupted by His voice.

- So, what will it be, girl? Are you ready to attempt the trials?

He has just asked you a direct question. You do not have the time to think, as you know he requires a rapid answer. What will you say?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm going to work under the assumption here that you will want the submissive in this story to answer that she is indeed ready to attempt the trials so I will not be asking for a vote on this one. The next part will be posted next week.

ETA: I have decided to rework the story so that it could be told in the 3rd person as I have a feeling that it will be more accessible to a variety of readers. I have therefore reposted the first part in the 3rd person and have removed the original post. If a majority of you want me to revert back to 2nd person POV please let me know and I'll make the change.

Urgh, ok, last edit, I promise. After rereading, I am not that pleased with the result. Therefore I will be keeping the story in 2nd person point of view because that is what it was originally meant to be written in.

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.

Last edited by shynessincarnate; 04-17-2013 at 09:55 AM.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post:
Old 04-15-2013, 09:11 AM   #2
Siren
getDare Succubus

Ooh, I'm excited! I love Kristy's New School & I'm so glad you're writing something else ^^

I look forward to next week

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more

Last edited by Siren; 04-15-2013 at 11:24 AM.
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:26 AM   #3
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Shyness so glad to see you writing again. While I am not a fan of the second person, although I would assume most people aren't, I can say it's good and it looks like it's going to be a fun story. I can tell it's been a while because I didn't realize the dashes were quotes but that's your style, so it took me a little bit to comprehend that. Anyway, I look forward to you continuing this. And why did you not let us vote? You know I always go against the norm.

I would suspect you know me better than that by now.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:43 AM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Thanks you two

I'm hoping to get the ball rolling once more with this one and start writing more regularly.

And Komodo, to be honest, I am not a fan of the second person either. It has always rather annoyed me to read something written in the second person. However, this is how I felt this story, if that makes any sense. As I said, I tried writing in the third person and it just didn't feel right.

I'll look forward to you voting against the norm in the next parts :P

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:35 PM   #5
dickface

This looks like fun Excited for more!

PM me, I love to chat about everything!

M/18/Bisexual

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=62861
dickface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 07:01 AM   #6
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Update

Edited the story to be told in 3rd person. Please see original post for more information.

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 04-17-2013, 07:53 AM   #7
CalmInControl

Default A preference vote...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
ETA: I have decided to rework the story so that it could be told in the 3rd person as I have a feeling that it will be more accessible to a variety of readers. I have therefore reposted the first part in the 3rd person and have removed the original post. If a majority of you want me to revert back to 2nd person POV please let me know and I'll make the change.
I've always preferred stories from the second person (which is female in my readings) because I feel it is more intimate and allows for more probing of the mental aspect of bdsm.

Perhaps it's just my desire for control and eliciting certain emotions and/or feelings from submissives but I find the mental aspect far more interesting and arousing than the physical depiction of a scene.

It's not to say that a third-person story cannot have these elements but I feel they come across far stronger via a second-person point of view.
CalmInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 09:04 AM   #8
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CalmInControl View Post
I've always preferred stories from the second person (which is female in my readings) because I feel it is more intimate and allows for more probing of the mental aspect of bdsm.

Perhaps it's just my desire for control and eliciting certain emotions and/or feelings from submissives but I find the mental aspect far more interesting and arousing than the physical depiction of a scene.

It's not to say that a third-person story cannot have these elements but I feel they come across far stronger via a second-person point of view.
I had not taken this aspect into account. Perhaps I shall post both versions and see which the majority of the readers prefer.

Thanks for your input!

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 04-17-2013, 09:24 AM   #9
CalmInControl

Default Another Reply...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shynessincarnate View Post
I had not taken this aspect into account. Perhaps I shall post both versions and see which the majority of the readers prefer.
Sounds like a plan. Although if the mere difference is changing pronouns rather than actually gearing the story towards having more thoughts then I'm not too sure it'll make all that much difference.
CalmInControl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 10:01 AM   #10
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default Part 2 - Yes Sir

To make up for the yoyo in change of hearts that happened this morning (and because it was already written), I have decided to post the next part right now. At the end, you will have a choice to make and will be able to vote until Sunday April 21st. I will be tallying the votes on Monday morning and will be posting the next part no later than Wednesday May 1st.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You know that the choice He has given you is a false one; you must attempt to complete the tasks, if only to please Him. Of course you accept. You wouldn’t have it any other way. You know he is pleased when you feel the blindfold lifted off your eyes and gaze upon his smile. He unbinds you and helps you off the bed before opening the bedroom door. You feel naked without your belt; for the past six months, it has only been removed twenty-six times: once a week for hygienic cleaning.

Goosebumps cover your body once again when He places himself behind you. You feel His hands on your shoulders and His breath brush against your right ear. As you peer into the hall that leads away from the bedroom, you hear the soft rumbling of His voice again.

- Spread your legs my little submissive, he says.

You quickly comply. Almost instantly, you feel His fingers dip into your orifice to collect some of your personal brand of lubricant. Only moments later, you feel a soft pinch to your right nipple and His fingers circling your sensitive clitoris. You are almost immediately overwhelmed by the sensation of pleasure coursing through your body. You vaguely wonder whether this is a task or not as your heart rate goes up and your breaths become quicker. He does not let your thought linger for very long though:

- Now, I think that to start you off I am going to let you choose between going to the office and going to the kitchen. After that, you will be free to wander around the house and choose where you want to go. Be warned though, as soon as you cross the threshold to a room, you must attempt to complete the task within it. Furthermore, you are to complete all tasks on the ground level before going down to the basement and garage. I will follow you everywhere but will never talk. The only time you will hear my voice again is when you are finished, whether you have had an orgasm or not. Do you understand? He asks.

- Yes Sir.

- Good girl. Now, if I were you, I would choose promptly. It would be a shame for you to come before even attempting a task.

You nod. There is nothing more to add, as you know He is correct. You can feel yourself coming closer and closer to an edge and impending orgasm. You turn your head to your right and look at the opened office door. The computer is on and there is text written on the screen, but you cannot make out what it says. There is also a blanket that is covering a or some objects in the center of the room, but there is no way to know what is under it. As for the kitchen, it is further down the hall; there is no way for you to know what it hides. Your heart seems to skip a beat as you realize that you’ve only seconds left to make up your mind. As such, you quickly blurt out your choice.
  • I’ll go to the office, Sir!
  • I’ll go to the kitchen, Sir!

Well fellow readers, where would you go first if you were in her shoes?

Likes and stuff

Old 04-17-2013, 11:30 AM   #11
Komodo Jones
getDare Succubus

Shy, I actually did the math for the chastity belt sentence and actually found out it was correct so um yay? Anyway, I will e-mail you my decision as you know I don't like to employ my logic publicly and sway the voting. As for the second person vs. third person debate, as I said I don't prefer second person but in all due honesty, it's not that big of a deal to me as you're a great writer no matter which tense you choose to publish it in.

38/male/partially bi/switch
D/s Status: Protector, Dom and Daddy of pixie.dust

I love meeting new, nice, smart people. I communicate through Discord mainly.

What are my limits/likes/supplies?
Click here!

Check Out my Literary Works
Targeting the Ignored [Fiction]
Some Stuff I've Done (Non-Fiction)
Komodo Jones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 01:57 PM   #12
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I'm going to vote for the office just to go against myself.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2013, 04:27 PM   #13
Siren
getDare Succubus

I'll say kitchen, just because

ama / discord / likes & limits

not looking to play with anyone

dislikes: granny panties, sloths, tea.

however much you use me baby come on use me more
Siren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 06:56 AM   #14
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Default I'll go to the office, Sir!

Well, well, well. Seeing as the last vote came in quite a few days ago (and seeing as this part was already written) I can post the office task right now. It won by a landslide (though I don't know if we can consider 3 votes out of 4 a landslide lol)! Feel free, as other users have done, to cast your vote through the pm system or, continue posting your decision on the thread to spark debates! I hope you enjoy!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As soon as you speak the words, all stimulation stops. You take a moment to catch your breath and, to avoid making Him wait for too long, take the five steps that separate you from the doorway to the office.

Once inside, you walk resolutely towards the computer screen. As you walk past the bundle of the floor, you wonder what is hidden beneath the blanket, but you keep your curiosity at bay so you can read up on your first task.

You will be writing lines for me. One hundred times “This horny slut will always obey Master and will never come without permission”. As you are writing, you will have your remote-controlled vibrator (it is underneath the blanket) nestled against your clit. Each time you submit a line with a mistake, the vibe will come to life. If you want the buzzing to stop you will have to correct your error. If you make two mistakes in a row, the vibrator will go from low to medium. A third mistake will crank it up to high. You have fifteen minutes to complete this assignment starting from the time you type your first letter.

‘Damn’, you think as you close the window with the instructions and gaze upon the line-writing application; He will have you writing lines on a special program that doesn’t allow the use of the backspace button or the option to copy/paste and which submits the lines in groups of five. If there is even one tiny mistake in a group of five lines, they do not count and the vibrator will go off. ‘Oh well’, you think ‘don’t have much of a choice’.

You turn around and remove the blanket on the floor, exposing one of your smaller vibrators. As you get back up, you feel the toy come to life in your hand. Looking up, you see Him in the doorway, holding the remote control. By the time you get back to the chair, the vibrator has gone through all three cycles and has fallen silent once again. You set it in the center of the wooden chair and straddle the chair, making sure that its liveliest part is perfectly aligned with your little nodule of pleasure. You are about to begin typing when you hear His footsteps coming towards you. Your eyes remain fixed on the screen as you hear Him stop and begin to drag an object, presumably a chair, towards you. He inspects your seating arrangement before taking up a seat beside you. When you feel Him lean in to plant a kiss on the side of your neck, you know He is pleased with the way you have positioned yourself. You begin to type.

Your strategy is to pace yourself. You know that you are capable of typing faster, but you are afraid that if you do, your shaking hands will hit a wrong key and you will have to cope with the vibrations of your toy. This is something that you want to avoid at all costs. After about five minutes, you have already finished typing in forty lines without making a mistake. You know that if you can keep it up, you will be able to complete the task without a hitch. As you are writing your forty-fifth line, a window pops up in the middle of the screen announcing that you’ve only ten minutes left. This distraction throws you slightly off-balance and you promptly hit the “enter” button to rid the screen of the pop-up. You finish inputting the last three words of your sentence and click on the “submit’ button.

Almost simultaneously, you feel the vibrator beneath you come to life. You jump in surprise and stare into the new window that has popped up on the computer monitor. You feel a pang of panic and annoyance towards yourself when you notice the spare symbol that can be seen at the beginning of your third to last word. You know that you must have hit the key by accident when you pressed the “enter” button only moments before.

You immediate reaction is to type faster to quickly stop the buzzing against your sensitive organ, but you listen to the voice of reason, take a deep breath to regain your composure and rewrite the five lost lines taking care to not make any mistakes. You feel an immediate sense of relief when you submit your lines and feel the toy fall silent.

You become even more cautious as you continue your task and it seems to pay off as you have yet to make another error. Looking up at the timer that is integrated into the program, you brace yourself for the next pop-up window. Sure enough, soon afterwards, a warning appears to remind you that, finished or not, you task will end in five minutes. You feel a bead of sweat trickle down your forehead and realize that you are stressed out. Though your previous cautiousness paid off by allowing you to avoid the buzz of the vibrator, it has left you with more than a third of the lines left to type in the last five minutes.

You really pick up the pace, trusting your fingers to find the correct keys. Your heart rate goes up each time you submit your lines, afraid that your clitoris will be stimulated anew. Your trembling fingers stumble. You try to hit the backspace button by habit, but you know it will do you no good. As you submit your lines, the vibrator comes to life. You know that you have very little time to make things right. The stress causes you to stumble again and the stimulation around your little nodule of pleasure goes up. Panic begins to set in. He knows you well. You know that all of the tasks will be difficult because He will have exploited your weaknesses. He know that you have always had trouble with working under pressure. Your breath quickens and a fine sheen of sweat forms on your body as you make another mistake.

‘Damn’ you think. So little time; little more than a minute. So little lines; only five left, the very last set. But you know that you cannot allow yourself to go overboard. You are at a loss; you are so close. But what are you closer to, you wonder, an orgasm or the completion of the task? You try to think through the sensations coursing through your body. What should you do? Do you abandon your task? Do you risk everything and try to complete it? You do not even need to look at Him, you know He is looking at you, expecting to hear the conclusion to the internal battle that is going on inside of your head. What should you tell Him?
  • Please Sir, I need to stop!
  • I can do this, Sir!
I hope you enjoyed! You will have until next Saturday, April 27th to vote and I shall be posting the next part no later than Wednesday May 1st. Choose wisely and have a great week!

Shy

Likes and stuff

Old 04-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #15
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

I'm going to go with A. Again, just to go against myself.

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk