Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 07-03-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
outlaw2265

Default Which butt plug to buy?

Im looking at buying a butt plug sometime soon. I am looking at getting a plug that is at least 1.5 inch diameter or larger and would prefer not to spend more than $30-40 on one.

What would you recommend as being a good, durable plug?

What is a comfortable plug that could be worn for a long period of time (at least 2 hours)?

Likes: anal, cross dressing, masturbation, semi-public, bondage, forced feminization

Dislikes: public, pain, friends

Limits: Scat, piss, family, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, wedgie, diaper, spanking

Toys: Large butt plug, medium butt plug, realistic dildo with balls, realistic dildo w/o balls, glass dildo, vibrator, bed restraint kit, rope, nipple suckers, chastity device
outlaw2265 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #2
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

If you are not used to wearing plugs, there are sets of three different sized ones available, so you can work out what is best for you. Another alternative would be to get an inflatable plug. The benefit of these is that you have the feeling of being filled without the concern that the flare is too big to insert.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 07:53 PM   #3
ameliex

Yeah, I've never heard of inflatable plugs until recent. There are a lot of nice ones out there. I've seen some weird ones too that are made to look like celebrities.
ameliex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 02:09 AM   #4
FemboySlave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ameliex View Post
I've seen some weird ones too that are made to look like celebrities.
Looks like ill have to add celebrity buttplug to my wishlist

- Light pain, pictures, chastity

- Blood, poop, public

Feel free to PM
FemboySlave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 11:27 PM   #5
wudup

Send a message via AIM to wudup Send a message via MSN to wudup

I say go with pyrex glass butt plug. They're not cheap but match your criteria of durability and can get some decent ones in your price range. Pyrex is a laboratory glass so you know it is safe. You can use any type of lubrication with it and can play with it's temperature as well which also can be fun. As for comfort of wearing it - it's an object in your ass so you simply gotta get used to it
Silicone plugs can look funny, have nice color etc. but they demand a lot of attention. For example: you can't use a silicone based lube with them bcs the plug will eventually melt, they have a pory structure so the fecal bacteria can develop there etc.
So yeah, pyrex glass is your answer.
Cheers!
Likes: vag play, ass play, stretching, gaping, insertions, orgasm denial, control, bondage, abuse,
Can dos: dd/lg, age play, pain games
Hard limits: scat, necro
looking for: fem subs/slaves <32yo skinny/slim/regular willing to play, learn and explore their sexuality- webcam required
recrutation:http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?p=2158384
wudup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 10:27 AM   #6
321tt
Distinguished Member

There are interesting metal plugs, I have one and I'm pretty content with it, I wore it even for a whole night and day with no problems. Search for "zirconia butt plug" or "steel butt plug", you'll find a lot of shops selling them in two sizes with a 'jewellery' crystal on the end in different colours.

I have the smaller one, but now I know I should have bought the larger one.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk