Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Archived Advertisements

Old 04-01-2016, 05:33 PM   #1
wudup

Send a message via AIM to wudup Send a message via MSN to wudup
Male 31/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

31/male/master seeks 18+/female/slave in any location (webcam required)

Hello, I have been looking for you for quite some time now, went through many posts, replied to the prospective ones. Had some lucky hits as well as many misses. So far I haven't found you yet. This is your shot at finding me. It's a rather long post, and since I respect your time, here's a quick list of time saving questions:
  • Were you born a female?
  • Would you describe your figure as skinny, slim, fit, regular, hwp?
  • Are you younger than me or older but you conduct yourself well and take proper care of your body?
  • Do you have access to a live video camera (webcam/laptop/smartphone/tablet)?

If the answer to any of the above questions is NO - thanks for your time but you're not what I'm looking for. If all the answers are YES - feel free to continue reading and maybe even contact me when you're done.

Few words about me:
My name is Walter, in two weeks I'll be 32. Born, raised and live in Poland, Europe. I have a decent career and I'm pretty much content with my life. There's always room for improvement tho, so always open to new opportunities. I'm academically educated- master's degree. I like to read, watch movies, learn things, have engaging conversations, spend some quality time outdoors. I value rules ,responsibility, honesty, loyalty. I'm truthful and honest- ask me a question and I will give you a frank answer, it can sometimes hurt but that's just how I am, honest. I don't believe in bad luck, things just happen and sometimes they're bad for us and sometimes they're good. I am known as a patient and reasonable person. Rather strict and demanding. I believe in the power of mind over feelings so may appear cold and washed off emotions at times. This kind of distance gives me a good perspective on things and is often helpful. I also have a warm side, I like to smile and make people laugh, I'm reliable, trustworthy and understanding. People often ask me for advice or to decide for them. Can talk about anything and everything, there are no taboos around me. I don't smoke anything, my drug of choice is alcohol and I use it with common sense. I'm slim/skinny, leaning towards fit but not quite there yet, BMI 20. My vanilla interests include history, bushcraft/survival techniques, different cultures and a bunch more. Music i quite important to me, I have eclectic taste in this matter, meaning I listen to a wide spectrum of it and am open to many genres. From classics, through rap, pop, musicals to trance, dubstep and many in between. The key part is that it has to have some depth, progression, action, sound good to me, has to catch my attention in a good way. I have my own point of view on things. I follow logic and reason. When I form my opinions, they're based on facts. I don't give in to political correctness and I stand by my opinions. The Pc Principal is not my bro.

Now the fun stuff:
Straight as an arrow. I have been a Dom for about 7 years now, had 2 live-in M/s relationships and a bunch of other kink-inclined ones. Besides the real-life experience, I enjoy online play as well. Since I started, I have trained many subs and slaves worldwide. This i what I enjoy about online relationships, the ability to influence lives of people anywhere on the planet. Currently I am willing to start a preferably long-term relationship in this manner, however if you would like to have a dominating play partner without any relationship-like strings attached- I'm all ears. Exhibitionists are also welcome. I'd classify myself, as a daddy/mentor/coach type of dom. My sub is welcome to come to me with her problems, burdens, questions of any nature. I like to help solve issues, find solutions, guide and teach. I am however strict and demanding, I set the rules and enforce them. I'm not a control freak but I enjoy being in charge,if required, I have no problem with giving you a lot of breathing space though. I do have a dark side too, I'm in control of it and keep it on the leash but if you're looking for hard play, to be used and abused, to be depraved and made do twisted things, I can unleash that part of my nature. I follow the guidelines of safe sane consensual. I'm into many things and types of play. Bellow I have listed the most popular ones. The rule of a thumb is, that if you don't see your turn-ons on the dislikes list, I am rather open to that kink so feel free to ask about it. Skype is my preferred platform of communication.

Here's a list of my likes and dislikes:
  • age play: I prefer middles over littles
  • anal games such as: training, stretching, insertions, gaping
  • bondage: light forms that you can perform by yourself
  • control: I am ready to take control over certain aspects of your life - you decide what powers you wish to transfer
  • con non-con
  • choking and gagging
  • humiliation: within common sense
  • lingerie: I like eye candies such as garters, stockings, corsets...
  • orgasm denial: I like to have the power to decide if you get to have one
  • pain: I'm not a sadist, i like to see how you react to reasonable amounts of pain every now and then, also like to see how you struggle with uncomfortable positions/settings
  • pet play: kitties and puppies are welcome
  • pussy games: light torture, insertions, stretching, gaping
  • toys: legitimate toys are fun, makeshifts are even more fun
  • voyeur: I like to watch, simple as that
dislikes
  • excessive body fat: nothing visually nice or healthy about that
  • necrophilia: just no
  • scat: I love to play with asses, they have to be clean though
  • genderbending: I don't accept it, concider it cheating on nature and fellow humans
  • heavy blood play

If you still are reading I assume you see some areas where we might "click" so now let me explain who I'm looking for:
  • biological female
  • sub or slave - the difference for me is in the amount of time you can spare and the level of submission you are willing to commit to. I'm very flexible here so good with anything from few sessions/month to a full-on every day M/s LTR.
  • age: prefer younger than me but if you're older and match my criteria we can talk about it too
  • body type: skinny, slim, fit, average/regular. I don't find the "plus" sizes attractive.
  • good intentions: the sub has to be willing to obey, learn, discover and explore
Now let me introduce my basic offer that can be a subject to negotiation:
  • I will care for you, nurture and guide you
  • I'm pretty eager to share my experience and talk about it
  • Will try my best to answer your questions
  • Will give you my attention, we can talk about kinky stuff but also regular vanilla things, as really good friends
  • I can help you develop yourself by teaching you new things, helping you explore your sexuality. Encourage you to do things you'd like to try but can't do on your own and need a "push". Talk things over first and have your doubts cleared.
  • Will give you tasks depending on the level of your submission
  • I can bring some structure and organization into your life
  • Will treat you right, reward for being a good girl and punish when you need to be put in your place
  • Privacy: nothing that you shall produce upon my request won't be published anywhere online nor otherwise shared unless the goal is to make a certain thing public.
  • what's irrelevant: your ethnicity, face, bra size, your experience
Now let me introduce my basic offer that can be a subject to negotiation:
  • I will care for you, nurture and guide you
  • I'm pretty eager to share my experience and talk about it
  • Will try my best to answer your questions
  • Will give you my attention, we can talk about kinky stuff but also regular vanilla things, as really good friends
  • I can help you develop yourself by teaching you new things, helping you explore your sexuality. Encourage you to do things you'd like to try but can't do on your own and need a "push". Talk things over first and have your doubts cleared.
  • Will give you tasks depending on the level of your submission
  • I can bring some structure and organization into your life
  • Will treat you right, reward for being a good girl and punish when you need to be put in your place
  • Privacy: nothing that you shall produce upon my request won't be published anywhere online nor otherwise shared unless the goal is to make a certain thing public.
You know now what i can give, here's what I expect in return:
  • You shall respect me and my rules
  • You'll be obedient and try your best to do as I say
  • You're not a "do me" sub, you aim to please
  • KEYWORD: Honesty - if you have doubts or questions I expect you to be honest about it, tell me what is wrong/you don't like/you have trouble with etc.
  • Pacta sunt servanda - if you agree to do something I expect you to try your best to fulfill this agreement
Congratulations You have made it to the end. If you have questions or would like to talk PM me. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.
W

Advertisements
Kink Talk