Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-10-2012, 12:58 PM   #1
messydude
Account Banned

Talking F/21 lost bet

Hey everyone,
me and my girlfriend bet on the heat/celtics series and I had the heat. The loser of the bet had to do whatever the winner told them to do for 1 day. Her likes/limits will be the same as mine except she will have to do semi-public things. Otherwise go crazy! Help me make this the worst day of her life. Thanks so much. messydude

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.
messydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:01 PM   #2
vinsin
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by messydude View Post
Hey everyone,
me and my girlfriend bet on the heat/celtics series and I had the heat. The loser of the bet had to do whatever the winner told them to do for 1 day. Her likes/limits will be the same as mine except she will have to do semi-public things. Otherwise go crazy! Help me make this the worst day of her life. Thanks so much. messydude
No panties for the day, also if she goes out she must wear a collar. If it's against her limits she can use her tightest choker necklace. When all is said and done, at the end of the day you can watch her finger herself and cum with her favorite condiment on her groin. Have her suck you off while doing so.

-Vincent

-Oscar Wilde
vinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:46 PM   #3
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

She is not allowed to cum until the end of the day. For every time she slips up on other rules, she must drink a glass of water (obviously stop this if the amount of water gets dangerous, as you can die from water poisoning). Make her wear a diaper for the rest of the day. She can pee/shit freely (unless another user says otherwise) and change it (unless another user says otherwise) but she cannot use anything but the diaper.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Puppykind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:49 PM   #4
ridecar2
Account Banned

Just for the sake of curiosity, is all pain a limit, or would she do mild pain?

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:45 PM   #5
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinsin View Post
No panties for the day, also if she goes out she must wear a collar. If it's against her limits she can use her tightest choker necklace. When all is said and done, at the end of the day you can watch her finger herself and cum with her favorite condiment on her groin. Have her suck you off while doing so.

-Vincent
She wont be wearing any underwear or bra for the day. She will also wear a collar. The collar will be soaked in pee to give it a nice fresh smell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
She is not allowed to cum until the end of the day. For every time she slips up on other rules, she must drink a glass of water (obviously stop this if the amount of water gets dangerous, as you can die from water poisoning). Make her wear a diaper for the rest of the day. She can pee/shit freely (unless another user says otherwise) and change it (unless another user says otherwise) but she cannot use anything but the diaper.
Since I got a pm dare before this was posted she won't wear a diaper because she isn't wearing any underwear and diapers are kind of like underwear so she wont be wearing them sorry. But she will be forced to drink water every time she messes up. She will be collecting all her pee in a bucket and poop on a plate until the day. At the end of the day the pee will be poured on her and
she will be pied with the poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
Just for the sake of curiosity, is all pain a limit, or would she do mild pain?
We've discussed and we've decided if it's not to painful she will have to do it.

Also she won't be able to shower all day no matter what. An every time i need to pee She must grab my cock put it in her mouth and swallow all of my pee. I will also be giving her a golden shower right before she goes to sleep.
These dares are great keep them coming. Her day of hell starts June 16th at 12:00 am and ends June 16th at 11:59

Every time I get a PM saying SMELLY I will poop and pour a tin of tuna fish down my underwear and leave them out in the sun for 1 hour before wearing them the whole day.

Last edited by messydude; 06-10-2012 at 04:50 PM.
Old 06-10-2012, 04:47 PM   #6
ridecar2
Account Banned

If she stops shaving now, she might have enough hair to wax, do so. Also toothpaste on a pussy is fun, followed by filling it with ice.

Please help me punish a girl by posting on this thread.
ridecar2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 04:52 PM   #7
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridecar2 View Post
If she stops shaving now, she might have enough hair to wax, do so. Also toothpaste on a pussy is fun, followed by filling it with ice.
Good idea, no shaving from now on and she will also be putting toothpaste, ice, and hot sauce up her pussy. From another PM dare she is going to put toothpaste on one nipple then hot sauce on the other before putting clothespins on them.

Old 06-10-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
messydude
Account Banned

I also forgot to say that She bought some toys for this dare. She has 2 dildos, a butt plug, and 2 vibrators. Please help me use these plugs to ruin her day even more

Old 06-10-2012, 05:36 PM   #9
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Shove as many ice cubes up her as as possible, then plug her til they melt. Tell her she can unplug and shit out the water, but only outside.

Likes: Mild pain, humiliation, ice, wax, pet play, bondage, orgasm control/denial, body writing, bladder control
Limits: Shit, blood, permanent, friends and family, messy, diapers, piss drinking, food
Negotiable: Public (in the dark this is more ok), dares that take a long time, other piss-related things (going outside, pissing on myself), cam/pics (I may do it sometimes, don't come begging).

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 04:31 AM   #10
messydude
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppykind View Post
Shove as many ice cubes up her as as possible, then plug her til they melt. Tell her she can unplug and shit out the water, but only outside.
Good idea she will be doing this. Also as a little more, i'm going to put toothpaste on the ice cube.

Old 06-11-2012, 04:42 AM   #11
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Have her wear a skirt and, in places where she can (bus stops, park benches, etc.) she must tease her clit, and get as close to orgasm as possible.

Tell her that if she wants to cum as this is happening, she must ask a stranger's permission.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 08:09 AM   #12
thefunman
getDare Succubus

When she leaves the house all she can wear is a long shirt and sandals and nothing else.

She must serve you dinner and cook for you totally naked.

While she is naked have her sit in a chair where a dildo is poking up from the chair. it must be in her while she is sitting there. enjoy!!
thefunman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 08:23 AM   #13
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

when you plug her for the ice... put hot sauce on the plug

use tape or rope and tie her vibrators in place
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2012, 11:49 AM   #14
Puppykind
Distinguished Member

Make her eat all of her meals out of a dog bowl.
Smear your meals on her and use her as a plate.

My Kinktalk Profile
Old 06-11-2012, 11:57 AM   #15
Burot

Go to a public restroom. Go into one of the stalls. Close the toilet seat lid.

Sit down with your panties still on, and pee. For added kink, try and self pee by going upsidedown on the toilet seat.

Edge twice using your pee as lube, and then before you orgasm put a finger in your ass and try and shit while you orgasm. Close your eyes and suck on it.
Burot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
f/21, lost bet, messydude