Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 10-24-2009, 03:36 PM   #16
Raging Rob

I'm kind of doubting this story, it says over 900 people have viewed it but I'm not getting any comments back, lemme hear from you guys!
Raging Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 08:29 AM   #17
Hot Dude

Great story, keep it going
Hot Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:26 PM   #18
1-up machine

Great story one of the best ones I've read
1-up machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2009, 02:36 PM   #19
inordeng

Send a message via MSN to inordeng Send a message via Yahoo to inordeng

I like it so far.
However I have heard alot of stories like this.
I'm not saying it's bad, but try and make it different that other peoples'.
inordeng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #20
dareing G

Send a message via MSN to dareing G
Smile great story

Great story keep it up
dareing G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #21
May

keep goinggg!!!!!

}Fiction{ .Angel.
~Fetlife~
~Blog~

I swear we cannot wake up from this hell that we live in.
But when the sun finally hits our face, we see that we were only reflections of reflections left by our predecessors.

This is what it feels like.
This is disintegration.
This is what it feels like.
This is isolation.

[11:58:01] raziel1988: ‹@May› the getdare radio mascot. (unofficially)
May is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 12:52 PM   #22
coolio5

interesting story, though not ridiculously original. try to make it different, by adding more character development, unique dares, etc. The more different you make it the better.

Also, to avoid short posts type it into Word or something similar and save it if you have to.

Keep up the great work!

Limits: permanent, illegal, family, poo, anal, extreme pain

PM me with any good dares

HIGH QUALITY READING MATERIAL:

FINISHED "Strip Basketball"!!!!
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=11996
(3rd place in the 2008 Storyteller's Choice Awards!!!)

IN PROGRESS "That crazy school trip..."
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...904#post182904
coolio5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009, 06:02 PM   #23
Raging Rob

wow thanks for all the posts guys! hmm well I'm kind of heading into a new way to play, right now it seems to be a boys vs girls version of TorD, but I haven't read many stories based around that way of gameplay, I'll try and post some more within the next hour! keep the comments coming!
Old 11-01-2009, 08:04 PM   #24
Raging Rob

Ugh alright sorry for delays, lots of stuff happening in life, I'll post more this week
Old 11-02-2009, 03:53 PM   #25
haxial
Account Banned

Thumbs up

Rob, not having a go, but I made the same mistake.. its not always the comments that count..

Also, a slight error in one of your posts above...

Quote:
She stood there and reached to her back and undid the clasps. As, she did the straps fell to her sides. Moving her hands back to the front of her bra, she slid the straps down her arms, letting her large round boobs fall gently back against her chest. Next to go was her bra; she hooked her thumbs into the thin band of fabric that held the thong together
Shouldn't that be thong, as she just removed her bra??

Last edited by haxial; 11-02-2009 at 03:54 PM. Reason: made mistake more visible
haxial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2009, 04:36 PM   #26
erjams
Account Banned

I like it keep it going...
Old 11-03-2009, 06:56 AM   #27
Raging Rob

Quote:
Originally Posted by erjams View Post
I like it keep it going...
Ahh, wow I completely missed that, I believe thats the part I had to rush on so there is some reason for it being like that. And I shall continue it just takes me awhile
Old 11-03-2009, 07:18 PM   #28
Raging Rob

It'd be great if I got some ideas for dares guys! Nothing to strange, something your average teen would attempt on their weekend camp-out.

I watched as Sarah slid her way over and placed her hands on my thighs, looking up at me so innocently I couldn't help but smile back. I looked over to Sam and Tom as Julie and Jess slowly and clumsily stroked the guys' cocks. For knowing how to please themselves, the girls had no clue what they were supposed to do with the guys.

I focused my attention back on Sarah as she looked back at me again, not yet doing anything.
My mind began to race as I looked down and saw her sitting their in the nude her perky little boobs hanging down from her chest. She gripped my cock and began to stroke slowly up and down, as she got used to the motion she stroked faster and faster, I felt my legs and hands move involuntarily as my body was being hit by waves of pleasure. I managed to get a hold of myself and looked over at Sam and Tom, they were both sitting there with their heads back just enjoying what was going on, I laughed in my mind at the faces they were making from what they were feeling. I felt the pressure begin to build up within me and within a few strokes I came, most landing on her hands some falling on to the sleeping bag.

“How'd I do?” Sarah asked.

“Hmm better than I expected,” I said with a smile as Sarah smiled back at me. We sat and watched Sam and Tom as they both experienced what I had just went through. We managed to clean up most of the mess we made with the paper towels we had brought out with us on the trip.
Old 11-04-2009, 06:15 PM   #29
Raging Rob

It was our turn, but how were we supposed to outdo the girls? I thought of something within a few moments.

“Girls, truth or dare?”

“Dare,” they said.

“Alright I dare all of us to go out to the lake and go skinny dipping!” I stated. They all looked shocked as tonight was a very cold night, but didn't back down from the challenge. Further out in the woods behind my yard was a small lake with a beach me and my dad had made out of sand we had bought and brought in. out in the middle was a little floating dock for jumping off and sun-bathing on. We ran back towards the lake as the night had already become chilly, dew already settled on the leaves and grass as we ran naked, except for our sneakers.

I started off at the back of the group but quickly made my way to the middle where I caught up with Sarah. My eyes wandered to her nude body in the moonlight as my eyes made her way down to her chest, nipples perked up from the cold air against her nude body. My eyes continued down her slim little stomach as we kept jogging. We came out to the clearing and watched the moons reflection off the smooth surface of the lake wondering who would be courageous enough to go into the cool water. Tom took off on a running start and dove down into the water, swimming out about ten feet or so towards the middle of the pond. I went next diving into the cold water and emerging back up a few feet away from Tom. Sam and the three girls all unwillingly walked into the water. They waded in up to just below their chests afraid to go any further but paddled their way out to where me and tom were. We swam around splashing and playing in the moonlight as I got the idea to play a prank on the girls. I dove down and would tickle their feet, making them think it was a fish or some creepy lake monster. I heard them scream up above me and bolt towards the shore as I popped back up and saw them swimming away. Standing on the shore, shivering, I swam up to the girl while covering myself. Tom and Sam didn't make the best choice and were soon laughed at for their “shrinkage”.

We dashed back to the tents and hopped inside and sat there as everyone reached for their clothes trying to pull them on.

“Tisk tisk tisk, I think you all forgot the dare was to stay naked for the rest of the night.” Tom said as he sat shivering. The girls huddled up quickly shivering in a tight little group as they thought of what to dare us.

“Alright we dare each of you to pick one of us and get in a sleeping bag with us, but heres the catch, you can't get hard at all,and if you do and you cum, then the consequences will be severe.”

We all managed to raise our shivering bodies up from where I was, I planned on heading towards Jess or Julie, as I had already been with Sarah, but as I hobbled towards the girls I felt Sarah pull me over towards her bag.

“You're mine.” Sarah said with a big smile on her face and I didn't deny being her partner. She slide forward and I hopped into the bag behind us as she zipped it back up. I rolled over to see what Sam and Tom were up to as Sam slipped into a bag with Julie, and Tom with Jess both laying awkwardly in the bag trying not to touch the girls. I casually draped my arms over the edge of the bag and was about to speak as almost in unison the three girls moved back towards us in the bag. I felt Sarah's tiny tight little butt rub up against my limp cock.

“Hey! What're you doing?!” I said.

“Oh, nothing,” she responded with a smile I could feel my pulse in my lower stomach as my cock started to grow.

'Baseball, baseball, baseball. Granny in a bikini, granny in a bikini' I kept saying over and over again in my head, but it only had a slight effect as her as grinded against my growing cock. I tried to turn away but she grabbed my side and kept me facing towards her. I felt her hand over mind as she guided it from the top of the sleeping bag, draping it over her stomach with her hand still on top. Within a few seconds I felt my hand being pulled down lower and lower on her stomach until I felt something unfamiliar. She moved my hand back and forth along her pussy as she moaned with pleasure. Not only the fact that she was moaning, but that my hand was moving back and forth over her pussy, made my cock grow stiff and get pressed between my thighs and her cute little butt.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:20 PM   #30
firenight
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to firenight Send a message via Yahoo to firenight

go on sweet story
firenight is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk