Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 05-16-2013, 11:20 PM   #1
heishere
getDare Sweetheart

Default Underwear Swapping Questions

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why?
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger?
3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one)
4: If you've never done it, would you want to?
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them?
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both?
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject?

My Answers:
1: Yes, for sexual enjoyment.
2: Did it once with family, and once with my best friend's underwear.
3: Several different cuts. Thongs, briefs, boxers-briefs, and boxers.
4: N/A
5: Once in my senior year of high school. We were staying in a hotel for the state Science Olympiad competition, and my roommate was in the shower. His bag was open, with underwear on top. I picked them up, touched them, and sniffed them, but didn't put them on in case I ran out of time.
6: Every time I've done it, it's been with the same sex.
7: I'd gladly do it again.

Heish

Behold! He is here!

Writer, editor, photographer, and mild coffee addict
heishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2013, 09:01 AM   #2
CookieMaker

Send a message via Yahoo to CookieMaker

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why? Yes, because I had to change mine (playing with water or swimming in lake/river) or because I just wanted to.
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger? Usually friend, few times my man's.
3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one) Mostly boxers.
4: If you've never done it, would you want to? -
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them? Nope.
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both? Same sex.
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject? Hm, nope.
23/M(FtM)/gay. Switch. Not English native speaker. GMT+01:00
Likes: any control, M/S relationships, role play, gun play, omorashi, little risk, chains, military, experiments, non-sexual dares.
Limits: scat, body fluids, gross, permanent, cam with stranger, social suicide, too public.
View: Detailed likes/dislikes. | My toys. | Truths/dares made by me.
Go to: My S/M ad. | Dare me! | My M/S vision. | What is FtM?
CookieMaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 03:32 AM   #3
Lilith

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why?
Yes, we were under the rain and when we arrived in his house I was soaked so he lent me some of his clothes including on of his boxer

2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger?
BF

3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one)
Boxer

4: If you've never done it, would you want to?
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them?
Yes to hide them.

6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both?
Both

7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject?
It was funny
Lilith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:59 AM   #4
321tt
Distinguished Member

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why? Yes I have, I took them from him, he's sorta cute and I have a huge undie fetish
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger? A friend
3: What cut of underwear? (if done more than once, pick whichever instance you like....unless you'd like to talk about more than one) Briefs of course
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them? No, I wear all three pieces I've taken
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both? No, not yet.
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject? I wish to recieve other boys' old boyish tiny briefs, wear them, and show them off in naturally public places (lockers, ...) to my embarrassment.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2013, 06:52 PM   #5
Dareholic
getDare Addict

1: Have you ever worn someone else's underwear? If so, why? First time was when I was in my teens, and playing truth or dare I was dared to swap underwear with another guy. The second time was when I was staying at a friends house and I forgot to pack some so he lets me barrow a pair for the weekend. The third time was a girlfriend wanted me and our boyfriend to swap underwear.
2: What were they to you? BF/GF? Friend? Family? Hot stranger? Friend, GF, and BF.
3: What cut of underwear? First time I had to swap with someone who was wearing whitty-tiities. The second time was just plain black boxers. The third time he was wearing a jock-strap.
4: If you've never done it, would you want to? N/A
5: Have you ever taken (temporarily, I hope) someone's underwear, but not worn them? Describe that experience. What did you do if you didn't wear them? N/A
6: Have you done this with the underwear of the opposite sex, the same sex, or both? Only same sex.
7: Anything else you'd like to share on the subject? Nope.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk