Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 10-12-2023, 12:34 PM   #1
pluky
getDare Devil

Unhappy Pussy spanking issues

I don't know if it's just me, but depending on the tools being used I can find it very hard to properly aim or properly distribute force when executing this type of torture or punishment.

Since day 1 as a Sub I remember finding this difficult to handle, making me dread this kind of practice more than just for the pain.

I did get slightly better with time, but the issue kind of remains. I wonder if it's normal, if everyone just deals with it like that.

Having often had to use the least impractical tools for me when it comes to aiming (like charging cords) for punishments where I couldn't argue with the implement being used, the strategy I adopted is to just accept that I'll have many misses, that I'm incapable of doing it perfectly, and to just count the ones that hit me as they are supposed to (dismiss the ones that end up hitting on my belly or other sites, as well as the ones that end up not hitting with the required force) to be completely fair towards my Dominant and what they expect me to feel from this punishment.

Feel free to share your experience and thoughts on the matter.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:54 PM   #2
Online_perv

I guess it's part of the fun not knowing if it will really hurt because you hit the bullseye or just be so so...

Maybe you can try to split up your pussy lips out of the way (tie them to your thighs) or squeeze them with chopsticks and rubber band...
Online_perv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2023, 12:59 PM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online_perv View Post

Maybe you can try to split up your pussy lips out of the way (tie them to your thighs) or squeeze them with chopsticks and rubber band...

I'm not going to go out of my way making my torture worse if I'm not required 😂

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
Old 10-13-2023, 09:36 PM   #4
Azyliux
Baby Member

My subs that have trouble with hand-eye co-ordination in this regard (you are not at all alone in this, I've seen the videos) are usually given instructions similar to what you do—their strokes don't count unless they connect with my instructed target and with adequate strength.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2023, 10:26 PM   #5
herpderp42
getDare Addict

First of all you counting only the one who did actually hit shows sincerity so I doubt any dom would have much of an issue with the way you complete your spanks.

Have you tried experimenting with different poses? A wall sit (or easier swapping the floor and wall in a wall sit: you lying on the floor, your feet against the wall) might improve the angle a bit and with it the hit rate.
Old 10-13-2023, 10:34 PM   #6
anthem

it thinks there is also something to be said for accepting that some implements are simply not well-suited for self-spanking some parts of the body. this is especially true if the position is also specified, if missing with the implement could do longer-term damage, or if the implement is new to the spanker in general.

quite a few times, it has felt like delivering a self-spanking was the punishment, and taking it felt like nothing at all by comparison. for it this has usually been because it has bad wrists that become unbearably sore far quicker than its ass or cunt, but it has also experienced this with implements that it could not aim effectively. whenever it mentioned to doms that delivering the spanking felt like the punishment, this was never their intention.

its opinion is that a punishment should not be the time to be learning on oneself with an implement that is hard to use effectively and safely. this is what training is for. training can be unpleasant and even feel like punishment in some ways, but learning skills is a primary goal. when the goal is to take a very hard spanking until a fault is properly atoned for, a dom should know a sub very well to add in a requirement of doing so with a tool that is incredibly hard to wield. it wishes that more doms understood the commitment that is expressed by a sub being willing to say something like "although it may not seem so, this slut would be able to deliver harder spanks and so will suffer more, as deserved, if you permit using X implement instead of Y."

Fun: mild humiliation, bladder control, medium spanking/pain, games
Punishments, training, and humiliation: harsh spanking, piss, diapers, feet, chores, bodywriting, speech control
Limits: pics, public, feminization, petplay, ageplay, scat, friends/family, permanent

PM Dares | Toys & Implements | Rules
anthem is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to anthem for this post:
Old 10-13-2023, 10:59 PM   #7
Azyliux
Baby Member

It has some very valid points here and I am thinking that some specific training with specific implements is certainly something I should give good consideration to for my subs in the near future. I'm sure they will be very grateful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthem View Post
it wishes that more doms understood the commitment that is expressed by a sub being willing to say something like "although it may not seem so, this slut would be able to deliver harder spanks and so will suffer more, as deserved, if you permit using X implement instead of Y."
Any Dom that doesn't respect or appreciate a sub expressing such a sentiment sounds rather foolish to me. Especially during casual interactions or when unfamiliar with a subs capabilities.

Azyliux

Loves (giving): Edging & Orgasm Control, Discipline & Punishment, Humiliation, Anal, Bondage, Exposure
Limits: Dangerous/Self-Destructive, Illegal, Disrespect, Dishonesty

Here are my default safeword rules for online play. While I don't have any PM dares, I welcome contact from everyone who wants to PM or contact me on Signal Messenger (username: Azyliux.69).

Owner of zero. Master participating in the Female Slave Market.

Last edited by Azyliux; 10-13-2023 at 11:05 PM.
Azyliux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2023, 04:56 PM   #8
dgforyourpleasure
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I don't know if it's just me, but depending on the tools being used I can find it very hard to properly aim or properly distribute force when executing this type of torture or punishment.

Since day 1 as a Sub I remember finding this difficult to handle, making me dread this kind of practice more than just for the pain.

I did get slightly better with time, but the issue kind of remains. I wonder if it's normal, if everyone just deals with it like that.

Having often had to use the least impractical tools for me when it comes to aiming (like charging cords) for punishments where I couldn't argue with the implement being used, the strategy I adopted is to just accept that I'll have many misses, that I'm incapable of doing it perfectly, and to just count the ones that hit me as they are supposed to (dismiss the ones that end up hitting on my belly or other sites, as well as the ones that end up not hitting with the required force) to be completely fair towards my Dominant and what they expect me to feel from this punishment.

Feel free to share your experience and thoughts on the matter.
I am a little late to this, but I completely agree!! It is very hard to complete a pussy spanking by yourself especially if it’s not something that is the best implement to use. I promise you aren’t the only one that feels that way. Try not be too hard on yourself about it, it’s impossible to always get perfect hit. I think the strategy you adopted is complete fair. Also I personally don’t think it’s arguing if you say something along the lines of “I will be more than happy to complete my punishment using *whatever implement they ask for* but I find it very hard difficult to hit *intended target* with it and I know I could do a better job using *another implement*.” And maybe explain how you feel about it. I
personally don’t think that’s arguing, it’s good communication as long as your respectful about it

Good luck!

Before giving me tasks please take a look at:
Toys, Likes, Dislikes, and Limits, and much more

If you want to learn more about me check out my AMA or just ask me:
AMA
Pending Tasks

Dungeonmaster's submissive<3
I along with all my orgasms belong to him
dgforyourpleasure is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dgforyourpleasure for this post:
Old 10-19-2023, 09:14 PM   #9
pluky
getDare Devil

Thanks, I think usually if Im' going to be punished it means I fucked up and feel guilty and stressed, and my ability to communicate is reduced to a thousand apologies and pleading 😓

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.

Advertisements
Kink Talk