Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 07-30-2013, 12:24 AM   #136
Locked Puppy
getDare Devil

Heart

Oh my.. look at those lovely ducklings:

They tied their legs into a frog tie and their hands to their shoulders just after they had 4 cups of water to drink. Yes they will move around like that if they want to. They are now too heavy to use their wings and have to stay tied like that until they can't hold it any longer and let go. Then they will writhe in their puddle for about 10 minutes before they are allowed to untie themselfs again.

Look they are even writing a PM to me on how it went... ooh ooh.. this one even posted a dare for asses in the male farm thread

aren't they just adorable

likes - limits - toys -- pm dares

Randomly Locked in Chastity
(locked or not: no orgasms for this pup)

kik: LockedPuppy
Locked Puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 06:34 AM   #137
iSpuds
Starchy Sadist

^^ Your avatar is so boss.

Likes, Limits, and Fantasies (click)

A Domme with a Monkey.

The Monkey, the Potato, and the Book of Truth (AMA)

My PM Dares are Offline.
I don't participate in unsolicited PM dares, so don't ask.

"iSpuds used to be an onion before she realized that she wanted a simpler, layer free life. Gordon Ramsey himself agreed to perform the surgery, but when Nigella Lawson walked in during the middle of the procedure with a bottle of scotch, things went awry. Waking up as an iOS kernel trapped in a potato's body, iSpuds successfully sued the Food Channel for 13 quintillion Zimbabwe Shillings, and now lives in an exclusive, nano-sliver coated vegetable crisper." -Runesmith

"On a scale of 1-10, what's your favorite color of the Alphabet?"
"Prismarine!"
iSpuds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 07:28 AM   #138
MessyMarcie

I would like to be a piggys and a barn rat.

Likes: Messy dares, humiliation, initiation type dares, public and private humiliation, tied up and teased/made messy, molasses and feather type dares, very creative dares, fill messy panty and bra dares, humiliated French maid, ab's, diapers, spankings, over the knee bare bottom spankings, breast/pussy play torture, pee and poop play, and bdsm.

Dislikes:Blood, Scat.

Limits: severe pain, illegal, family, friends, permenant marking

Click this to see my pm dares
MessyMarcie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 08:34 AM   #139
FeeltheRez
Distinguished Member

Default For piggys, barn rats, and ducklings

Grab a cup some rope a toy and head for the tub. Drink a cup of coffee or tea first make sure either is strong. Clog the drain and drink 10 (yes 10) cups of water after you get into a frogtie and hop in. You are to spend the next 2 hours wallowing in your own piss, ducks will constantly fuck them selves anally, pigs will constantly deepthroat a piss covered toy, and rats must constantly fuck their filthy twats and are required to cum every 15 min. To all: roll around in your own filth and take at least 2 golden showers, mouths open and tongues out. Every other time after that you must piss w/your face in the puddle, legs spread, and ass up - that is to say unless you want to take another golden shower. Full reports posted on here for the world to see is all I ask but I won't say no to pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by MessyMarcie View Post
I would like to be a piggys and a barn rat.
You have to do this twice since you're both OR you can post a pic into the gD albums

Limits: permanent

PM me: Your thoughts on tits, tit bondage, and tit related dares. Kinda racking my head around why ppl like caning them but not against the idea. If you have an inkling why lemme know.
FeeltheRez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 09:41 AM   #140
Simi

I will do both of these duckling tasks (which sound very good) after weds night, the bathtub one must wait til my family are out of the house though.
and this cute little duckling just spent some time quacking out an order to the asses on male farm

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 06:05 AM   #141
SwitchBoyC
getDare Sweetheart

Default Tasks for all breeds

Here is a task for every breed:

Cows: For one week from now, every day before going to bed you have to "milk" yourself. First put on a collar with a bell. Then tie your boobs up tight and wait 5 minutes. Then take a hose, put it to one nipple and suck the other end while squeezing your tits very hard. Suck each nipple for 20 minutes. Then mooooh 5 times loud before going to bed. Sleep naked.

Sheep: You are only allowed to go to a barber or shave your pubic hair once every 30 days. You also have to wear a vibrator for 2 hours every day, spank each ass cheek 50 times before going to bed and then bleat 5 times loud for a week. Sleep naked.

Piggys: You are only allowed to wear male T-Shirts and short male pants for 2 weeks from now. Underwear only male boxershorts, no bra!!! Naked at home! When you have to go to toilet, do it outside. Before you go to bed, go outside (naked) and roll in the mud for 5 min. If the earth is dry, piss on it to create mud! Then grunt 5 times loud and you can sleep naked on the floor, no blanket! Oh, and only shower once a week!

Chickens: Glue some feathers to your body, where you can cover it with clothes, 50 in total. Leave it there for 1 month. If one feather falls apart, glue another one to your body. Always wear a bright red lipgloss so everyone sees your beak. You can only shower twice a week and when you sleep (naked!) you must have something in your ass. Cackle 5 times before going to bed.

Cowgirls: When you go out the next month, you will have this karada bondage under your clothes: http://ticklishworld.com/images/f/fa/1192296583533.jpg
You will also live in chastity for the next month and sleep naked in a frogtie position on the floor. You may use a blanket. Before you go to bed, shout "Yeeehaaaah" 5 times while spanking your ass.

Pussycats: You will sleep in a hogtie on a blanket on the floor and have a tampon in your ass for the next month. Only shower twice a week and only with cold water. After showering, don't use a towel, but lick your self dry.
If you have to pee either go to a public place and pee to a tree or do a handstand at home and pee in this position! Cry "MEOW!" 5 times before going to bed.

Barn rats: Don't brush your teeth for 2 weeks! If you can't stand it anymore, use only piss on your toothbrush, no water and no toothpaste. Only wear male shirts and ripped jeans for 1 month changing the shirt every week.
Underwear only one male boxershorts (wedgie all the time!!!) for the month, no bra! You can only shower one time after 2 weeks!!! To wash your hair in the meantime, you may give yourself a swirley.
Sleep in full clothes on the floor and squeek 5 times before going to bed!

Ducklings: Give yourself a pee enema instantly! For one month, sleep on the floor naked with your wrists tied to your upper arms and your ankles tied to your upper legs like this: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H...eyoursword.png
Also do the feather thing like the chickens when you're at home! If you use lipgloss, only use a yellow one! Croak 5 times before going to bed.

ALL BREEDS should document their progress to this task with an detailed album on kinktalk (post link here and/or in your signature) or (if pics are your limits) with a detailed report here! You may also do both. For failing, pm me!

I am currently being degraded and abused by multiple Masters and Mistresses in a kik group. If you want to join, message me!

kik: slave.chris19

Likes: humiliation, pee, orgasm denial, edging, bondage, pain, feet

Dislikes: Extreme pain, drinking large amounts of pee, cum eating

Limits: Public, blackmail, blood, permanent damage, sounding, scat
SwitchBoyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 11:14 AM   #142
Sexygal495

I'll do it as cowgirl

Maybes:
Extreme Pain, Spanking, Messy,Public, Edging

Limits:
Pics/Cam/Video/Mic, Illegal, Social Suicide, Toothpaste (Gross)
Sexygal495 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 12:49 PM   #143
Piss_slave

I'm sorry sir, I am a cowgirl and I live with other people so there is no way I could do that task for an entire month(It would be a stretch to get away with it even once so I will be PM'ing you for my punishment, I just wanted to document my failure here on the main thread too /:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBoyC View Post

Cows: For one week from now, every day before going to bed you have to "milk" yourself. First put on a collar with a bell. Then tie your boobs up tight and wait 5 minutes. Then take a hose, put it to one nipple and suck the other end while squeezing your tits very hard. Suck each nipple for 20 minutes. Then mooooh 5 times loud before going to bed. Sleep naked.

Sheep: You are only allowed to go to a barber or shave your pubic hair once every 30 days. You also have to wear a vibrator for 2 hours every day, spank each ass cheek 50 times before going to bed and then bleat 5 times loud for a week. Sleep naked.

Piggys: You are only allowed to wear male T-Shirts and short male pants for 2 weeks from now. Underwear only male boxershorts, no bra!!! Naked at home! When you have to go to toilet, do it outside. Before you go to bed, go outside (naked) and roll in the mud for 5 min. If the earth is dry, piss on it to create mud! Then grunt 5 times loud and you can sleep naked on the floor, no blanket! Oh, and only shower once a week!

Chickens: Glue some feathers to your body, where you can cover it with clothes, 50 in total. Leave it there for 1 month. If one feather falls apart, glue another one to your body. Always wear a bright red lipgloss so everyone sees your beak. You can only shower twice a week and when you sleep (naked!) you must have something in your ass. Cackle 5 times before going to bed.

Cowgirls: When you go out the next month, you will have this karada bondage under your clothes: http://ticklishworld.com/images/f/fa/1192296583533.jpg
You will also live in chastity for the next month and sleep naked in a frogtie position on the floor. You may use a blanket. Before you go to bed, shout "Yeeehaaaah" 5 times while spanking your ass.

Pussycats: You will sleep in a hogtie on a blanket on the floor and have a tampon in your ass for the next month. Only shower twice a week and only with cold water. After showering, don't use a towel, but lick your self dry.
If you have to pee either go to a public place and pee to a tree or do a handstand at home and pee in this position! Cry "MEOW!" 5 times before going to bed.

Barn rats: Don't brush your teeth for 2 weeks! If you can't stand it anymore, use only piss on your toothbrush, no water and no toothpaste. Only wear male shirts and ripped jeans for 1 month changing the shirt every week.
Underwear only one male boxershorts (wedgie all the time!!!) for the month, no bra! You can only shower one time after 2 weeks!!! To wash your hair in the meantime, you may give yourself a swirley.

Ducklings: Give yourself a pee enema instantly! For one month, sleep on the floor naked with your wrists tied to your upper arms and your ankles tied to your upper legs like this: http://th08.deviantart.net/fs71/200H...eyoursword.png
Also do the feather thing like the chickens when you're at home! If you use lipgloss, only use a yellow one! Croak 5 times before going to bed.

ALL BREEDS should document their progress to this task with an detailed album on kinktalk (post link here and/or in your signature) or (if pics are your limits) with a detailed report here! You may also do both. For failing, pm me!
Likes:: Humilliation , risky dares, outdoor/public, nudity, bondage, medium risk of getting caught,piss, cum, anal, Self Branding, pee, Diapers, sex Toys, Spankings <3, Self Bondage, rope, Hand cuffs, Leg Shackles, Pet Play...

HARD Limits:: dangerous, feces, pictures, anything that will ruin my social life, too long dares, Cutting, Blood, food play, Wedgies{Boring me now}, Edging {Bores me now}, family/friends, animals
Piss_slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 01:22 PM   #144
alpha_dominator

For all the species that have pee/watersports entailed.

Fill a cup with a cocktail in the ratio of vodka to piss of 1:5. Chug it
alpha_dominator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:44 PM   #145
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBoyC View Post

both tasks are impossible for me from you. I live with 4 other people. None of them are able to know about my kinks and stuff so I am sorry but i can not do this.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

lilsissy and Crazierthenyou are my sister slaves to shadew21
Slave Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:56 PM   #146
Slave Leia
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeeltheRez View Post
Grab a cup some rope a toy and head for the tub. Drink a cup of coffee or tea first make sure either is strong. Clog the drain and drink 10 (yes 10) cups of water after you get into a frogtie and hop in. You are to spend the next 2 hours wallowing in your own piss, ducks will constantly fuck them selves anally, pigs will constantly deepthroat a piss covered toy, and rats must constantly fuck their filthy twats and are required to cum every 15 min. To all: roll around in your own filth and take at least 2 golden showers, mouths open and tongues out. Every other time after that you must piss w/your face in the puddle, legs spread, and ass up - that is to say unless you want to take another golden shower. Full reports posted on here for the world to see is all I ask but I won't say no to pics

You have to do this twice since you're both OR you can post a pic into the gD albums
I don't normally drink tea or coffee. so i drank 2 cans of the Arizona green tea. I make sure once I was tied up I drank my 10 cups of water kinda fast so I know it would not be long until I had to go pee since I was already about ready to go when I Had finished tying myself in the frogtie. I ended up peeing all over myself 7 times or more. I kinda lost count after the 5th I know i peed several times while I was deepthroating the Piss covered Dildo I made sure to soak it constantly every 10-15 minutes. I really actually enjoyed my Piss bath. I peed a few times with my face submerged in the piss since there was quite a good size puddle during that time. I really enjoyed this task overall.

Thank you very much sir.

ASK TRUTHS HERE!!!

Owned by {none}
Link to my Journal >> Click here for it

contact info

Likes/Dislikes/Limits < Click there Blogsmy Blog Entry. STILL EXPLORING THEM HELP ME OUT!

lilsissy and Crazierthenyou are my sister slaves to shadew21
Slave Leia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 05:39 PM   #147
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

As a cow I can do most of this. I will wear a collar but I don't have a bell. I will tie my boobs up and wait 5 minutes, but I don't have any hose to suck on my nipples. May I clamp them for the 20 minutes and squeeze them hard as a substitution until I get a hose?

As a chicken, I can't glue feathers to myself as Master needs to have access to my body at all times, and glue would interfere with that. I did get a cheap feather boa that I will cut into some pieces to put wear under my clothes if that will be acceptable. I also can't skip my showers as Master requires me to be clean always. I will sleep naked for the month with something in my ass and both cackle and moo before I go to sleep.

With these changes be acceptable Sir?

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #148
girly girl

Smile

i will join as a chicken
girly girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 08:25 PM   #149
slut1

I will join as a cowgirl and a sheep.

Limits: pee/poo, animals, family, pictures, etc.

I'm a DISGUSTING LITTLE FUCKTOY TO BE USED! A STUPID LITTLE SLUT!

I am a cowgirl and sheep

Pm me a number and I will spank myself that many times wherever and however you'd like!
slut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 10:45 PM   #150
slutkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laila_P View Post
breeds

cow must enjoy breast play/ semi public/ masturbation/ and some humiliation/ also some anal

sheep must enjoy insertion/ spanking/ public/ and messy/ breast play

piggys must enjoy messy/ public/ crossdressing/ humiliation/ piss

chicken must enjoy humiliation/ some pain/ anal/ masturbation/ hidden public

cowgirl must enjoy bondage/ humiliation/ pain/ semi public/ marination

pussycat must enjoy public/ masturbation/ piss/ bondage/ anal

barn rat must enjoy messy/ piss/ wedgie/ crossdressing/ masturbation

duckling must enjoy watersports/ bondage/ private humiliation/ anal

goat must enjoy wedgies/ some anal/ humiliation/ orgasm denial

mule must enjoy pain/ anal/ semi-public/ mild to moderate genital torture/ masturbation

ostrich must enjoy spanking/ public/ breast play/ anal/ messy

animals

cow: focki, iSpuds, paramoursin

sheep: slaveneedspunishing

piggys: suzesimon, paramoursin, Slave Leia

chicken: Kitten9876, blahblah9, princesselza, spankme554

cowgirl: Asdfghjkl95, kami, glamorous9, dirtyslut1, Dare2Girl, OmegaKey, hheelgirl, Moon_light_1779, Slave Leia

pussycat: Sub1246, slutkitten, HolyAnarchy, Punish_me, spankme554

barn rat:

duckling: Anasub, Nerdwedgie, Simi, eabhlin01, a.gormley

goat: Kitten9876, wassupdudes, cookies657

mule:

ostrich:

dares

cow go to a dressing room, a closet or sth similar. hite in a stall and strip botemless. stick the index finger of your right hand up your ass and matrubate with your left hand to orgasm

sheep go somewhere using public trasport. while cruising you have to expose your boobs and fondle them for 10 seconds. once you start you are not allowed to stop, or try again. If you fail your boobs stay exposed.

piggys dress like a male and go to a public toilet. use an urinal.

chicken masturbate with a candle. push it four times in your pussy and one time in your ass. it has to be as deep in your ass as it was in your pussy before. if you can orgasm in under 10 minutes you are fine. if you need more time you have to drip one drop hot wax on your clit and one on your asshole for each additional minute.

cowgirl take your lasso with you. (a rope will do well too) go to a tree that has a branch in 6-7 feet height. knot your rope to the brance so that you get a loop. now strip naked. the lowest point of the loop should be about 2 or 3 inches higher than your pussy while standing next to it. now step into the loop and direct the rope on your pussy. masturbate while balancing on tiptoe. you can get dressed again after 30 min. or if you reached climax.

pussycat just do my still virgin dare dressing dare [female]

duckling anally masturbate with three different suitable fruits or vegetables. do it at least ten minutes with each piece. you are only allowed to use lube once.

goat shove a buttplug, dildo or similar up your ass. fix it with some tight panties. wear a short miniskirt or dress. every full hour you have to edge through your panties. after you edged three times you are allowed to take the buttplug out. if you do so you have to take off your panties as well. after you egded the fifth time you are allowed to cum for the next half hour.
im switching to mule

dislikes :spanking, ginger in the ass, perfume on pussy, clit clamping

limits : family, friends, pic/videos, no illegal, permanent, body marking, messy, needles/blood, bathroom control, clothing control, public,hot sauce,shaving

toys : cloths pegs, rope, pants hanger, and most household items,enema kit,binder clips
slutkitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk