Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Old 04-06-2024, 10:55 AM   #1
cleo43

Female 24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

24/female/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place

Hello. This slave is looking for an online master. It's owner has recently left it. It was in a real life master/slave relationship with a master who it initially met online. The master was originally from Pakistan, He trained this slave to exist only as Master's sex toy and a maid to cook, clean and do anything else to make Master's life as comfortable as possible. This slave was a subhuman, even animals were better than it. The Master was this slave's God.

It is struggling with having to make its own decisions and pretending to be human. It strives for total control, not having a will of its own or for the will to be supressed in favour of Master's will. It craves being objectified, it misses the feeling of striving to please the Master.

Since it is by itself, it has started wasting its time, napping, sleeping a lot in general, overeating or eating stupid things, being lazy in general, using furniture, having comforts like bed or hot shower.

When it was living with Master its diet was strictly regulated to help it lose weight (Master liked skinny girls) - it was being fed once per day. It was helping this slave strengthen its willpower by preparing a delicious meal for Master while not being able to have any of it. It was exercising regularly, it was being very productive at work - it worked hard and it was even doing extra work at home when it had time. Master always set a goal for it to do work ahead - it learnt to stay up until it finished everything, even if it was getting little sleep.

It misses being stripped off its name, being available all the time, having its holes stretched out, being used as a stress reliever if Master had a bad day at work, its pain and discomfort being Master's pleasure, the high expectations of work standards etc.

It still thinks of itself as a thing, but the longer it is without a Master, the more it forgets that it is only pretending to be human. It still drinks its piss and its not touching its cunt or tits as it is still used to those things belonging to Master.

It craved a real life relationship - it's just a thing, the identity of the Master is not up to it and it can't mind if the Master has a wife/girlfriend or if the dog would have a priority over it. It craves to be whatever Master wants it to be.

However, as it is worried about it's identity, it wants to start from an online relationship. It will only do pictures initially, no face. It will do more as it can trust Master more.
cleo43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 11:35 AM   #2
Cam_Pig

Hello my little slave girl. I like to have you as my online sub bitch. I want to give you daily tasks ( regarding bondage, BDSM etc ) and only picture dares ( without face obviously ) for initial periods. You fucking whore, respond quickly, if you want to be dominated.
Cam_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 11:40 AM   #3
pluky
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cam_Pig View Post
Hello my little slave girl. I like to have you as my online sub bitch. I want to give you daily tasks ( regarding bondage, BDSM etc ) and only picture dares ( without face obviously ) for initial periods. You fucking whore, respond quickly, if you want to be dominated.
I am cringing so hard it's almost physically painful, I'll give you that.

About kik games : I don't want people who don't have a GD account to contact me for kik games which are aimed at the users of this site.

Also, I do not respond to accounts that aren't at least as old as mine.

29 F
Likes, Dislikes, Limits.
pluky is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to pluky for this post:
Old 04-06-2024, 12:38 PM   #4
Cam_Pig

Quote:
Originally Posted by pluky View Post
I am cringing so hard it's almost physically painful, I'll give you that.
Hi slut,I like to make you my rope bunny.
Cam_Pig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2024, 12:54 PM   #5
akechi106
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Talk about being completely disrespectful towards not just the Ad Creator but others who reply.. Could not be easier for anyone to ignore you.

a challenge i made for all the women of getdare, and im proud of it too since it took a bit to make it up.

My new ad, thought i needed to update it and post a better one.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=338899

Currently Kik is on the Fritz for me, so I can only use google hangouts/chat. So I may PM you to see if that is fine for you as an alternative.
akechi106 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to akechi106 for this post:
Old 04-06-2024, 01:26 PM   #6
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Quote:
Aren't you a sub according to your profile? So why are you here in the first place?

Or you simply forget to switch your accounts?

If you ever want any one to get back to you properly, try be respectful and be a normal person first.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Garry0993 for this post:
Old 04-06-2024, 02:18 PM   #7
Jojo246

Just as another note I wonder if that crap he spews actually works
Jojo246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2024, 09:45 AM   #8
MasterYounous

Default Very interested

If you haven't found a Master yet, I'm willing to own you.
You can contact me on
Discord: MasterYounous
KIK: DomYounous
Email: [email protected]
MasterYounous is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk