Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-23-2024, 04:49 AM   #1
Simi

Default Cuck Interrogations! (anyone with cuckolding fantasies welcome)

So cuck tendencies tend to pop up pretty often amongst subs, I was wondering how often they do amongst people on gd. If its an unconventional dynamic, that's cool, it will be interesting to hear! (My Owner has taken a toy of mine hostage and cucks me with it, amongst other things XD)

If you have never yet experienced feel free to answer with why the idea appeals/fantasies.

How do you get referred to as a cuck?

What is the dynamic with the person who cucks you?

What do you do in your role as the cuck?

Are there other kinks which tie into being cucked for you?

What about being cucked appeals to you?

What about being cucked do you dislike?

Do you find yourself getting jealous?

Is there something which helped with your jealousy?

Have you been cucked with another person in real life, or more online dynamics? What happened?

Is being cucked humiliating for you, or is it more a submissive act?

How do you feel when you are being cucked?

What is your favourite/best story about being cucked that has happened to you?

What do your standard fantasies about being cucked look like?

What is your most humiliating/extreme story of being cucked? If you haven’t got any, feel free to share a fantasy of yours?

If in an active cucking relationship do you want them to push you further within the cucking?

Have you asked them? If not… why not?

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:30 PM   #2
Simi

Once again i got a couple of shy responses to my questions. The writer of this one allowed me to post it anonymously for them so here we go

How do you get referred to as a cuck?

When I was, it was either as just cuck, or by my first name. I never really had a pet name as a cuck.

What is the dynamic with the person who cucks you?

Unfortunately it's all past tense now. I was fully cucked before, like she took other guys regularly, sometimes while I was there, others she would do without me. She knew I liked it, and she had fun playing around and being wild. Generally speaking, when she was with the bull, she'd only talk about how much she was into him, or what they were doing or whatever, and would save the real degrading stuff for me afterwards. She'd tell me about their dicks, especially if they were bigger, basically highlight whatever they had or did better than I did. She knew I liked that, and would play it up hard.

Currently, I'm not a true cuck, as in she's sleeping with other guys, but she likes to tease it, tell me about her past sexcapades and do a little exhibition to tease me.

What do you do in your role as the cuck?

Jerk off. A lot. Haha, seriously, Aside from the obvious, mostly I encourage and give ideas. I think even in my current situation, especially in the true cuckoldry, there's always that "is this too far?" so encouraging goes a long way to reinforcing it. Most guys don't want their girlfriend flashing another guy, or group, or sending a nude (or nudes) to many others, so a little reinforcement and encouragement goes a long way. And I mean, aside from that, during the recollections I was always responsible, if requested to give copious amounts of oral. She would basically give me a challenge: if I could make her cum before she finished the story, with oral alone, she'd let me cum, if not, I had to ruin my orgasm while she watched.

Are there other kinks which tie into being cucked for you?

Really just exhibition, teasing, and humiliation. I mean, especially now that she's not actively sleeping with other guys, it's the only real way that things continue with it. For me, as much as it is hot seeing her with another guy (or girl), the domination/submission and humiliation aspect is probably the biggest.

What about being cucked appeals to you?

Oops, I got ahead of myself. Like I said, the humiliation and dom aspect of it, like losing control, getting degraded and all that is just so hot. And I don't know if it's as much a cuck thing, or an exhibition thing, but I get so excited when she shows off to others. Like it's a thrill beyond compare.

What about being cucked do you dislike?

The secrecy needed. Online it's a lot harder to talk about with "SEND UR GRRLL" and in person, it's a taboo thing, so like it's hard to be out about it. The first couple, I was lucky and we essentially had a friend group that had an orgy, so it was out big little secret, but now, even to the guys she sends to, it's just all secret, and like they even know don't mention it to anyone, because people are very hard on it, and unlike some other kinks, it's kinda hard to do solo/couple!

Do you find yourself getting jealous?

No in like a green envy way. I mean jealousy is part of the thing that differentiates it from swinging I think, but not in a bad way. Like only as far as makes me enjoy things more.

Have you been cucked with another person in real life, or more online dynamics? What happened?

Having done both, they've both got ups, down and different feelings to it. In person is much more intense, but online is sometimes more fun for couples especially. She's posed for pics before in front of me, even had me take a picture or two before. In person actually started as basically cheating, but it awakened something in me. They eventually went all the way and it became a regular thing, as well as his older brother (believe it or not) and our friends, she made her way around. Now, it's with my new girlfriend's couple old friends from before the relationship that she regularly will send stuff too, either text or pictures, and the occasional time that she'll flash people, either at a club, or just on a windy day in a short dress.

Is being cucked humiliating for you, or is it more a submissive act?

Definitely all about the humiliation.

How do you feel when you are being cucked?

Horny. The more humiliating it is, the harder I get, the more excited I end up. Like I've yet to find that "okay, this is too much" where I want to stop. It's probably among my biggest ways to get off like that, and it's truly phenomenal.

What is your favourite/best story about being cucked that has happened to you?

Hmm, that's a hard one to pick. There's a lot of fun things I have stories on, including the time that my gf facetimed her ex while he was at a hostel somewhere in Europe, and she was showering, and basically gave the entire hostel a full shower show. But when it comes to truly being cucked, I think the best story is from when I was with that first girlfriend. She was regularly playing with the guys from our friend group, but nothing more than a handjob here or there, or making out/light petting. One night we were drinking and she decided she was horny, and went to him again, he was a big burly lumberjack type, hairy and of course, plaid wearing. The full picture basically. She was flirting, kissing, cuddling and feeling him up. Me and another guy (who was sober) volunteered to go get pizza and left him and her and a couple others there. His GF liked watching, and basically ended up taunting my girlfriend into more than just using her hands. While we were getting pizza, she took him into the bedroom with his girlfriend, stripped naked, stripped him and fucked him to completion, while his gf watched and helped out. I already knew he was bigger in all aspects than I was, but there was a little miscommunication and he ended up not pulling out of her. I mean she was on birth control so no big risk, but it was a first for her, even I hadn't. Turns out, she liked it, a lot, and it became a regular thing for them. It'd be another year before I'd get to do the same, and I was insanely jealous, but in a good way. I found out when I got back and she was still naked, and still dripping. And well, that was a hard boner to hide!.

What do your standard fantasies about being cucked look like?

My go to fantasies are generally centered around a few things. I like the idea of him being bigger/better than me somehow, like if he isn't bigger, he fucks better, or has more stamina, or is way hotter or something like that. It involves her getting fully exposed to him. And this part isn't a requirement, but it's an added bonus if he gets a token to remember it by, maybe her panties, maybe a video, maybe something else.

What is your most humiliating/extreme story of being cucked? If you haven’t got any, feel free to share a fantasy of yours?

Hmm, that's a tough one. I think one of the more humiliating times didn't involve any actual sex, but was a hot tub night with her, me an ex and his friend, and a few drinks in, she went topless. One thing led to another and we all ended up naked and hot tubbing. While the guys stripped under water, she gave a full show and acted faux disappointed that she didn't get to see us. I mean, she already had a good idea on 2/3 of us, but wanted the full trifecta. Well, after some convincing she managed to get us all to stand up and show her our naked (and fully erect) bodies. Well, I knew her ex was bigger, but to my surprise so was his friend, so here I was the smallest of the 3. Now, I'm no shrimp, but in that tub, I wasn't measuring up. The ex actually made a comment about it, and if they didn't realize it before, they did then. She got us to stand side by side so she could get a better look and being sandwiched side by side between two naked guys, one who had been in her, and another who I'm sure wanted to, that was a thrill and a bit.

Nothing really more happened that night other than drunk naked hot tubbing, but the ex has used the size comparison a lot since then to kinda rub it in.

If in an active cucking relationship do you want them to push you further within the cucking?

Absolutely. I think, and right now it's only fantasy, because logistics, but if she told me she was going to take loads until she got pregnant, I'd be down. I've kinda set the tempo, but every now and then, she'll push a limit a little further, and I'm good with that!

Have you asked them? If not… why not?

I set the tempo, so I've regularly pushed for a little more. She's straight up said she's not comfortable sleeping with other guys regularly, like the first GF, which I totally understand, but every now and then, especially when she gets excited, she might go a little more than what she's done before. The first time she did most stuff was unprompted, whether it was a pantiless dress, a nude to someone else, or the shower call with the hostel, that was all her, and all amazing. So I encourage stuff, but it's gotta be at her pace because she's newer to it than I am.
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Simi for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cuck, cuckold, cuckolding, cuckquean, interrogation, question, truth, truths