Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-03-2014, 11:12 AM   #1
Hawkward

Default Childhood memories of dominance/submissiveness?

I'm not sure about everyone else, but looking back on my life, I can recall some memories from when I was a kid, that when compared to the kink way many of us view things today, could easily be slotted into an act of dominance, or submissiveness.

I'll post one of my memories first to give you an idea.
---

Back when I was about 10-11 years old - when I'd just recently discovered the shocking truth of Santa Claus, we had a large snowfall in Scotland, which was rather rare at the time. I also owned three rabbits, one large hutch, and a large yet small in height mesh cage, which at this point was levelled high with about 2 ft of snow.

To me, this seemed like a golden opportunity! Straight away I had dressed in normal clothing, and dived right into the mesh cage like the carefree-minded little kid I was.

All I had to do at this point was give the roof a good shake, which when the snow on top caved steadily into the cage. Needless to say it REALLY FREAKING COLD (t-shirt and bottoms, c'mon...), but I at least remembered I enjoyed the fact I was pretty much stuck until I dug my way out of the snow
- Good times...
---

Anybody else had an experience possibly like this they'd like to talk about?

Advertisements
Kink Talk