Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-22-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
Thegothickitty33

Default I would like to be given self-bondage dares

I am a 20 year old and a female. I would like some self-bondage dares. I am compiling a note book full of them. I will go through the notebook and complete as many dares as I can in the amount of free time I have. the shorter the dare the better. My limits are likes are listed below in my signature. I am up for anything within my limits. the only true bondage equipment is a pair of handcuffs. I have rope and duct tape and various items to spank myself with and toothpaste too. I don't have a viborter or dildo.

PM me,"kitty' and I will strip naked and wear nothing but cat ears and a tail tapped to my ass for 20 minutes. or "spread it" I will lock my legs in my spreader bar for an hour.

Orgasm denial, edging, masturbation, rules, self-bondage, Mummification, Corner time, pee and poop control
Mild Pain, wedgies (no messy) semi-permanat marks, some anal
pictures/video, public, blood, scat, humiliation, family, blackmail
Toys: duct tape, rope, spreader bar
Thegothickitty33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2013, 07:01 PM   #2
evie.sub
gD king

Get naked. Tie tits of a base. Put clamps on nips. Put 3 icecubes in pussy and 3 in ass. Tie a tight crotchrope. Use a broomstick tied to ankles as spreaderbar. Get a stocking. Put 10 icecubes in it. Use other side to tie cuffs together. Stand back to a door. Hands up and stocking hanging over the door so cubes are at other side. Like that push door closed. Now the cubes prefend you from getting hands down until they are melted. And have keys to the cuffs on otherside of room.
Have fun
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 02:24 AM   #3
vladimir_bz_lion
getDare Addict

Edge. Get naked. Edge. Tie tits at the base. Edge. Put clamps on nips. Edge. Put 3 icecubes covered with toothpaste in pussy and 3 in ass. Edge. Put icynot/benguy/hot sauce/toothpaste on your pussy. Edge. Tie a tight crotchrope. Edge. Use a broomstick tied to ankles as spreaderbar. Edge. Go to: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134064. Report in details when done.
“No woman, it is said, knows truly what she is until she has worn the collar” John Norman, Raiders of Gor
Initiative whores - most ask for punishment to look forward to a man, to be a continuation of his motion, momentum, thoughts.
Who yearns to be punished, craves and needs the pleasures of pain?
vladimir_bz_lion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 06:58 AM   #4
smalldickbound
Distinguished Member

tie a rope around the base of each breast.
take the ends of the rope and pass them down between your legs and up to a weight hanging from the door.
cinch it tight across your clit and step away from the door so the weight pulls the rope tight around your tits and clit. Added amusement... put icy hot on the rope at you clit
smalldickbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2013, 05:09 PM   #5
Thegothickitty33

Default Fun times!

These sound fun. Keep them coming.

PM me,"kitty' and I will strip naked and wear nothing but cat ears and a tail tapped to my ass for 20 minutes. or "spread it" I will lock my legs in my spreader bar for an hour.

Orgasm denial, edging, masturbation, rules, self-bondage, Mummification, Corner time, pee and poop control
Old 04-23-2013, 06:03 PM   #6
evie.sub
gD king

Lock keys to handcuffs in a small box with lock. Place the box in the middle of the livingroom.
Tie tits of at base. Tie a string to nips and tie tie strings behind neck so nips are pulled up.
Drink 5 large glasses of water.
Tape legs together above knee. Just below knee and ankles.
Freeze key from lockbox with a string in a 1l of water.
Hang the block of ice above you in bedroom.
Put a blindfold on.
Put wooden spoon in ass and tape it in place.
Put handcuffs on behind your back.
Have fun getting your keys
evie.sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #7
Thegothickitty33

That one was fun. :3 Any more ideas?

Old 04-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #8
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

PM sent.

Report is greatly appreciated.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 03:08 PM   #9
Thegothickitty33

guys, I've done all of these and more, I need a few more. please? :3

Old 04-28-2013, 03:25 PM   #10
Sharp Shooter
getDare Succubus

Send a message via Yahoo to Sharp Shooter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thegothickitty33 View Post
guys, I've done all of these and more, I need a few more. please? :3
Where are the reports? Nothing more from me until I get something back. I think a lot of other dare writers have the same policy.

And "That was fun" does not even come close to a report.

Never argue with an idiot. He'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Ask Me Anything

Mature, dominant Male in search of a very special woman for a very unique journey.
See my GD ad for more information.
Sharp Shooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 05:29 AM   #11
DareEngine

Smile

Go to this site and you'll have plenty selfbondage scenario's...
Which categories you like.
DareEngine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 09:49 PM   #12
Qwerty212

This is one of the scenarios I've posted in Boundanna:

If you have an office chair at home, then you can give this a try:

A is an office chair 8)

B is a radiator, but it can be wherever you can tie some ropes or chains (a door, a fence, a towel holder, etc...)

C is a chain that will tie you to the radiator, so until the first release method works you will be not able to get away from the starter position (so nippleclamps will still teasing you and you'll have to wait in order to get free)

D is a rope tied to the battery holder of a wired vibrator (or buttplug) so when you can separate from wall it will activate the batteries (explained later)

E are two ropes that links two clothespins clamping your nipples to the radiator, so when you can move you'll have to pull them (ouch)

F is an alternative (or can be combined) to E. You can tie the clothespins (or if you have nippleclamps it will work better then) so when you separate from the radiator the weigh will fall pulling all the time the nippleclamps

G are the clothespins (or, if you're using the weigh, the they can be nippleclamps).

H is the batteries holder of a wired vibrator (or buttplug... Or both at the same time!) See the photo below to see how to connect it to activate the vibration when you move away from the radiator.

I is a chain or a rope that will link your tied ankles to the base of the chair, letting you only make very little "steps"

J is a chain that ties your hands (that are cuffed) to the base of the chair, just letting you raise a little your hands to get the keys.

K are the vibrators and buttplugs that will be playing during the session

L are anklecuffs, In the images is not very well detailed, but your legs must be tied together

M are handcuffs or leathercuffs. They will have to be conected will a longer than normal chain (and notice that you'll have to release yourself just using only one hand, so you'll better have to use some padlocks on the middle of the chain). If you can't manage to unlock padlock you can tie yourself wih chains and zipties and use scissors instead of keys as release method.

N is the first release method. Until it works you will can not reach the keys that opens the padlock that keeps you tied to the wall (C)

And how do I untie my hands when I can move with the office chair making tiny steps (and blinfoled, of course)...

Tachan:

Get some keys and magnets and hang the keys with the magnets from all your light in the house (rope long enough to let you catch it sitting in the office chair).
The funiest way of doing that is do not knowing wich key is the good one, so you'll have to go through the house blinded testing everykey... and with the vibrators working... but how do we make them works when we get apart from the radiator.

Take a look at:

You'll have to remove the cover of the batteries (and secure them at place with zip tie (in this picture it will be Q)

O is the wire that goes to the vibrator/butplugg and D is the rope that ties the battery holder to the radiator.

P is a little piece of plastic that cut the circuit of the batteries and that when it is removed (is tied to the radiator with D) it lets the batteries do their work (think when you've bought an alarm clock, most of them came with a plastic like that)

Later I will post some of the programs I've coded so far that can be used in selfbondage.

Greets from Barcelona
Qwerty212 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alone at home, dares alone weekend, self-bondage