Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 08:49 AM   #106
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachie View Post
God I've been caught. Why ever did I make 229 accounts to ban people. I suppose I just have to much spare time

-------------------

The fact is the law is the law. Rules are rules.

Many of us (including mods) don't always agree with what we have to inforce, however we all have to abide by the rules that are set. (not my us - but by the American government? Or hosting site rules)

All we do is enforce these.

Again there is a fine line/difference between dares and slaves.

I PERSONALLY believe it depends on the maturity of the people concerned and again the actions. If both parties understand each other (m/s) there is little concern.

Again trust is a big thing in any relationship including s/m. You don't always need to prove pictures videos cam etc.

Just be sensible.

HOWEVER I as do everyone else HAVE to obide by the rules that are set.

LOVE RACHIE - (iPod)
x x x x
Not you Pingu. He did stuff like that alot. He would go into chat with an alt account and say he was a 14 yo girl wanting to be a slave.
Old 09-17-2011, 08:52 AM   #107
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy View Post
You see? It's just attacks on the personality now. I urge you to consider what you've been typing. Your childish attacks really arn't helping your case atall. Please, for your own sake, take a breather and figure out a less offensive way to put yourself forward... At least then people might listen to you, you know?
The more polite you are the less likely it is you are going to get your point across and the easier it is for them to ignore you. So I really don't feel like going the extra effort to candy coat them for them to just lose any effect they might have. The fact that those people would rather attack me personally then address my points just proves my point. People won't believe anything they don't want to unless you overwhelm them with how they are wrong. Hell they put Galileo in jail for saying earth wasn't the center of the universe.
Old 09-17-2011, 09:22 AM   #108
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to yours_slave
Angry I'm having my patience just only because this is motherfu*king internet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
Half of those were probably mods wanting to ban people if not all of them
What a bullshit statement is this! THAT REPLY WAS FOR COLLAREDBLONDIE. NOT FOR YOU. I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH A RUDE GUY LIKE YOU ANYMORE.
Old 09-17-2011, 10:07 AM   #109
Aivey
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by yours_slave View Post

My Holy GOD! Which part of my reply says I took it personally?

By underage, I mean people who are below age of consent. That's what it mean right? The word it self 'Age of consent' says that. .

According to criminal law in Australia, the age of consent refers to the age a person is considered to be capable of legally giving informed consent to sexual acts with another person. When a person engages in sexual behaviour with someone below the age of consent, they are committing a criminal offence (child sexual abuse). - Quoted from a Australian Government website.

And I'm sure, in most of the countries 'Age of consent' means that.

Oh yes. Me too was referring to that. More extreme BDSM acts have many more laws other than child abuse laws.

Hahhaha then yes, we're agreeing by 100% :P

That first part was for star shadows

Quote:
What a bullshit statement is this! THAT REPLY WAS FOR COLLAREDBLONDIE. NOT FOR YOU. I DON'T WANT TO TALK WITH A RUDE GUY LIKE YOU ANYMORE.
Hahhahahahaha roflmfao xD

My Fetlife
Ask Me Anything
Old 09-17-2011, 10:24 AM   #110
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Talking Ahahahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aivey View Post
Hahhaha then yes, we're agreeing by 100% :P

That first part was for star shadows

Hahhahahahaha roflmfao xD
LOL! You should have quote her part or you should have replied to her before I reply. Your reply was just after my reply so I thought that was for me.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:42 AM   #111
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
Right how is it bullshit? You just assume I'm wrong when none of you have ever even countered a single one of my points. I hate people like you, you act like someone is wrong just because you don't like them and usually you don't like them because they are right and pointing out that you are wrong.
Old 09-17-2011, 11:55 AM   #112
yours_slave
Distinguished Member

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark_Delight View Post
Right how is it bullshit? You just assume I'm wrong when none of you have ever even countered a single one of my points. I hate people like you, you act like someone is wrong just because you don't like them and usually you don't like them because they are right and pointing out that you are wrong.
I don't hate you just because you are pointing out your facts and I do not like to accept that fact that I'm wrong and you are right. And I have provided valid reasons for what I have said. If I don't like to do that, I would not even reply to Aivey's posts. But I did replied to her. And Oh, Me too hate people like you. Give me a one good reason why should I reply to your bullshits? Many people have replied to you and what are you telling now by saying none of us have ever even countered a single one of your points? You are not right and I have already give my reasons regarding that. If you can accept it or if cannot, just ignore it. Don't be an headache. I don't have any personal problem with you. I don't even know who you are.

I'm glad that you know I don't like you, hope you know the reasons too.

Your post is bullshit because how does it actually relates to what I said to CollaredBlondie? .
Old 09-17-2011, 12:38 PM   #113
Dark_Delight
Account Banned

Quote:
I don't hate you just because you are pointing out your facts and I do not like to accept that fact that I'm wrong and you are right. And I have provided valid reasons for what I have said. If I don't like to do that, I would not even reply to Aivey's posts. But I did replied to her. And Oh, Me too hate people like you. Give me a one good reason why should I reply to your bullshits? Many people have replied to you and what are you telling now by saying none of us have ever even countered a single one of your points? You are not right and I have already give my reasons regarding that. If you can accept it or if cannot, just ignore it. Don't be an headache. I don't have any personal problem with you. I don't even know who you are.

I'm glad that you know I don't like you, hope you know the reasons too.

Your post is bullshit because how does it actually relates to what I said to CollaredBlondie? .
Let me see what was your reason why teens the same age experimenting together with a source on how to say safe is incredibly wrong? I can't find it in the thread, care to remind me since you said you've given valid reasons for everything.

Such a liar, I'm starting to think people like you actually believe what you say and just delude yourselves.
Old 09-17-2011, 03:56 PM   #114
Star Shadows
Prodigy

You guys have proven that you cannot have a discussion without turning it into namecalling and bitching about one another. This thread has went from something that may be helpful to people into a petty argument.

I am going to lock this thread and put an end to the sillyness.

Thank god, Nelly seconds the closing of this thread and the endless stupid.

Do not ask me for to be your slave, your mistress, or to give you truths or dares. You're wasting your time.

Informative threads:
Anonymous S/M advice service**PM ME**GET S/M ADVICE**

WORSHIPS RACHIE

Last edited by nellybell; 09-17-2011 at 07:53 PM.
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sex laws, underage