Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 05-20-2013, 04:21 PM   #31
tieguanyin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
Challenge one: Silence
--Don't make a sound while having your orgasm. No moans, no grunts, and not even any gasping. I suspect many of us here have already mastered this one in an effort to be discreet...

Challenge two: No motion
--While cumming, you are to lie PERFECTLY still. The only thing that's allowed to move is your hand--no other movement allowed at all. No writhing your legs, not twitching, nothing.

Challenge three: Eye contact
--Keep your eyes open throughout your entire orgasm. Don't let them close, don't even let them blink. If you like, look at a picture of someone you have a crush on and keep your eyes locked on theirs. If you've never tried it before, it's damn difficult to keep your eyes from sliding closed while cumming!

Challenge four: Standing
--Cum standing up. You're not allowed to lean on a wall or a piece of furniture. You must stay standing through the entire orgasm.

Pick any of the above, or any combination of the above, and give them a try the next time you feel inspired to diddle yourself. Good luck!
It was fine for dare one and two. I tried to keep my eyes opened the whole time but they closed down as soon as I reached climax, twice. I was unable to open them, nor were I was able to move, let alone doing dare four.

May be I can try it again tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Like: semi-public
 Dislike: rude people, pain
 Limits: photos/video/cams, family, friends,
     blood, public, illegal, permanent,
     shaving, anal, penetration
     scat, messy, bestiality,
     strong pain

tieguanyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2013, 04:10 PM   #32
tieguanyin

I tried it one more time last night and this time I was not even able to stay still.

Like: semi-public
 Dislike: rude people, pain
 Limits: photos/video/cams, family, friends,
     blood, public, illegal, permanent,
     shaving, anal, penetration
     scat, messy, bestiality,
     strong pain

tieguanyin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 07:19 AM   #33
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Interesting. What's easy for some is hard for others...
Markbassplayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2013, 08:14 PM   #34
randi8179

I managed to orgasm silently easily enough (I have lots of practice already), but the no movement one was damn hard. I couldn't still my hips the first time, but defs got it the second.
randi8179 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 10:47 AM   #35
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

I've done all four of these in my years. The hardest is the second one, my feet almost always stiffen.
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 09:29 AM   #36
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

It's interesting to see which challenges are easy and which are difficult for different people.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:56 AM   #37
Blossom93

Quote:
So here's a simple dare that anyone, guys or girls, can do in the privacy of their own home!

I have a hunch that most people on here have had a lot of practice getting themselves off. While practice makes perfect, many people wind up in the same old masturbation routine after a while. It can be fun to try something new and shake things up.

Since not everyone has access to a closet of sex toys, a harem of willing slaves, or BettyBoop, here are a list of things to try the next time you're cumming that will make it more intense--or at least make for an interesting challenge.

Challenge one: Silence
--Don't make a sound while having your orgasm. No moans, no grunts, and not even any gasping. I suspect many of us here have already mastered this one in an effort to be discreet...

Challenge two: No motion
--While cumming, you are to lie PERFECTLY still. The only thing that's allowed to move is your hand--no other movement allowed at all. No writhing your legs, not twitching, nothing.

Challenge three: Eye contact
--Keep your eyes open throughout your entire orgasm. Don't let them close, don't even let them blink. If you like, look at a picture of someone you have a crush on and keep your eyes locked on theirs. If you've never tried it before, it's damn difficult to keep your eyes from sliding closed while cumming!

Challenge four: Standing
--Cum standing up. You're not allowed to lean on a wall or a piece of furniture. You must stay standing through the entire orgasm.

Pick any of the above, or any combination of the above, and give them a try the next time you feel inspired to diddle yourself. Good luck!
Oh I do like the sound of all of these.... and I will definitely try it out. I've often thought about this type of thing and here they are as a dare!!

Likes: Pussy insertions (so long as I can get them out!), constant forced orgasms, orgasm denial, playing with myself (especially my clit!), nipple play

Dislikes: The thought of drinking piss or holding piss in for a long period of time, putting ice up my pussy, nipple pain, spanking

Limits: Anything to do with poo or blood, permanent marking, illegal, extreme pain, public or family.
Blossom93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2014, 08:20 AM   #38
Sammybear717

done! all 4! what's next lol

Light/Medium Bondage-Multiple Orgasms-Public-Swallowing Cum-Blindfolds-Forced Nudity-Hand Cuffs-Ice-Masturbation-Pegging-Sexy/Slutty clothing-edging before orgasm

---Hard Dislikes
Pain-Body Waste-Blood

For full list check out F-list.net/c/sammy9100
Sammybear717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2014, 10:20 PM   #39
Aubrey

I'll try number four tomorrow, but I just tried a combination of the first three. This was my first time trying anything like this for me, so it was all new. I was fine with no blinking. Since it's allergy season, and I'm having trouble breathing through my nose, I held my breath. This proved to be quite difficult, but I managed. As for the no moving thing, I tried. I relaxed. But my legs kept tensing up. I will definitely retry this dare, though.

I don't use Skype or Kik
PM me to control my Lush
Aubrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 01:11 PM   #40
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Don't forget to report how you do at the challenges!
Old 07-08-2014, 05:02 AM   #41
Seunghwhore

I did one two and three just now, and the eyes were fine, the staying quiet was fine, and staying still i think i did ok at but it was hard! now i feel all tingly all over, and i love it! Seriously shaking. Gotta try it with the standing up too.
This is the kind of dare i like, simple but exciting

Limits: Public, Extreme pain, Involvement of other people, Illegal, Bodily fluids.
Seunghwhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 01:21 PM   #42
DiaperedKittyBoy

I honestly wasn't expecting it to be that hard, but I just couldn't keep my eyes open and I couldn't stay still. I was doing good until RIGHT before I came and then I started blinking, so I just focused on not moving. I just couldn't stop it. My feet twitched and my legs kept tensing up. I'm gonna have to try this again another time.
DiaperedKittyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2014, 02:49 PM   #43
Erza_Scarlet

This was an interesting challenge actually. I'm surprised I completed stage 2 at least.

Favorite dares: Wedgies, titty twisters, clit pinches, spankings, hidden Public (Ie vibrator inside my pussy)
Limits: public, piss, poop, media(pics/videos)

pm me "(insert wedgie type) wedgie" and what kind of panties and how long and I will do that
Pm "TT" and I will put clothes pins on my nipples for 10 minutes
pm "CP" and I will do pinch my clit with a clothes pin for 5 minutes
Erza_Scarlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:53 AM   #44
Cstelle
gD Curio

Tried. Failed miserably - in all four challenges.

(This "dare" (four-part challenge, really!) was bloody perfect: simple, fun & funny! More! More! Author! Author! Author! Author!)

I'm especially keen on hidden/semi public stuff (preferably outdoors) and I like to take selfies; I'm averse to anything unethical, illegal, harmful, painful, messy/dirty/unsanitary/icky or otherwise unpleasant.
Cstelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2015, 01:01 AM   #45
Ap0ll069

Talking

Quote:
Anyone else want to weigh in on which of these are hard and which are easy?
I have pretty much mastered 1 and 2, and I'm sure I could do 3 if I really focused. But 4... I'll have to try that, standing up!

Dislikes(for punishments): Orgasm denial, pee control, anal

Will NOT do: Public, scat/blood, pictures, family/friends

>Please note that even though I identify as male, I currently cannot afford sex rearrangement surgery and I have a vagina.<
Ap0ll069 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
cum, masturbation, orgasm