Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 03-07-2019, 05:09 PM   #1
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Default Best time on GetDare?

Hello all,
I think everyone here can agree that this site can give us a lot of fun times, special opportunities that we wouldn’t necessarily have access to offline and that this can be quite a haven...if perhaps a chaotic one...

So I ask you to think back over your time on this site...

Is there an event that made you very happy?

Did you play a game with someone that stood out in your memory?

Did you have a ground breaking talk which made you gain a lot of insight?

Was there a specific dare you did that gave you an incredible feeling?

Whatever made you happiest at any point in time on this site, what was it?

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 05:22 PM   #2
cblake

boy, this is such a personal questions.
cblake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 06:41 PM   #3
SasssySlavePuppy
getDare Sweetheart

My happiest moment is broadcast to the world in my story, Selina’s Fantasy. Someone asked me if there was going to be more, and I had been going through a very negative time in my writing life, and it made me so happy and inspired.

Always tell your authors how much you appreciate their work! Even just a thank you click works!
Read My Stories:
Selina’s Fantasy

PM Dares:
Likes and Limits:
SasssySlavePuppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2019, 06:51 PM   #4
sissyBrittx

my best time so far was actually this morning, i had so much fun playing with someone for a degradation dare, any dom that opens up with "you look like a unicorn haired fuckslut" makes me fucking melt lol, did alot of fun stuff with him (clamps on my nipples, writing whore on my boobs, deepthroating dildos and stuff) and was actually having enough fun to where he showed me pics too, which i think makes the experience alot more intimate if thats the right word. i love to show off, but i like to see the effect im having on the dom too.

Im looking to be trained and locked in chastity, if interested message me on kik or send a pm <3

Likes:chastity, crossdressing, humiliation, anal, orgasm denial, ruined orgasms, grinding/humping pillows, hypnos, parental controls, bedtimes, want to be forced into diapers

Limits: pee, blood, scat, findom,illegal,animals, messy
sissyBrittx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 05:41 AM   #5
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

Is there an event that made you very happy?

Over the years there have been so many. I feel truly lucky to have experienced as much as I have.

Did you play a game with someone that stood out in your memory?

Yes. One was with a dear friend using the CTI... thing. It was our first time playing with/against each other, and was pretty out of the comfort zone in many ways for both of us, but it was a great time I will never forget. It was my first strongly positive experience on GD, and a catalyst for so many more. Great smack talk, and the chance to be creative, too!

Did you have a ground breaking talk which made you gain a lot of insight?

I've learned a lot from a number of people here.

Was there a specific dare you did that gave you an incredible feeling?

That CTI game was intense for a prolonged period. When it ended, and my opponent not only admitted defeat, but confided certain other things, it was such a rush. There really isn't anything like honest competition and forfeiture.

Whatever made you happiest at any point in time on this site, what was it?

I was in a relationship with someone I was absolutely besotted by on every level. The end was bad and should never have rolled out like it did, but every day we were together I couldn't believe how lucky I was to be with her. Still can't.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 06:55 AM   #6
Bloxo
getDare Devil

Please forgive my ignorance, but what does CTI stand for?
Sounds like fun 😊

Likes/Dislikes/Limits/Toys
PM DARES!

I'm straight and will only take Dares from Girls, please bear this in mind when writing to me.

Please be genuine, be fun and have a good heart...with a sadistic streak hehe...6 inches

Curious about me or Poland? check out my Youtube!
Bloxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2019, 09:04 AM   #7
StrawDog
getDare Succubus

CTI is Custom Tease Instructor. It's used as a randomiser for JOI, but my opponent and I were using it for challenges against each other and messing with each other's decks, throwing in custom cards, 'repairing' our own decks. Often hentai is used, but you can load it up with your own stuff, photos, etc, so you can put in whatever you find stimulating, or your opponent finds humiliating!

It is a nifty little tool, but like most things, the enjoyment strongly depends on who you're with. I hope you do have a lot of fun with it.

'A man’s character is most evident by how he treats those who are not in a position either to retaliate or reciprocate.'

-Paul Eldridge
StrawDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to StrawDog for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
best time, favourite, getdare, truth