Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-23-2014, 08:30 AM   #1
eivins
getDare Sweetheart

Default Getting to know you!

I like to answer truths! I'm also inherently nosy and like to read through them. So I figured I'd make my own set for me to stalk through! Also, if anyone knows the song reference in the title... I'll love you forever!

1. Headphones or earphones?

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already?

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate?

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex?

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it?

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system?

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on?

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P

11. How many children do you want, if any?

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?

13. How long have you gone without bathing?

14. Do you like the way you look?

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie?

16. When was the last time you blushed?

17. Are you happy?

18. What is your favorite pastime?

19. Least favorite food?

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?
eivins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:05 AM   #2
Happy Me

Talking

...getting to know all about you. Getting to like you, getting to hope you like me! You are precisely my cup of tea!

Earphones
I don't really have a ritual! I make sure I am clean, and usually spend quite a bit more time on my appearance than normal.
3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion?
Nope. Got the professional opinions very early on.
I believe it would be very conceited to think we were the only beings in the universe. I did the math (distance, travel time, technology development, life of a planet) in Astronomy class, and it is highly unlikely they are here.
I don't have that!
It totally depends on the person, and how they wear it!
HappyLand! Really, I have no idea, I expect people would be expecting me to be serious about such a thing, and I don't know if I can be!
Definitely not the one in the US. The Netherlands seems to have a very good system going on, where they actually believe in and work towards rehabilitation.
Niether. I have been cheated on and that was seriously terrible. I really don't think I would ever cheat on someone.
10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P
It was not possible for me to cheat K-12, as we didn't have tests etc. I finished college last year, and there was one time I was in a study group when I hadn't been in college very long. I have to say I had no experience with tests etc. so I didn't know what was cheating. I sat down in the study group and one of the students was logged into the online test and telling everyone the questions. I left the group as soon as I could, and emailed the professor to ask him if that was cheating. His response, "I wish you hadn't told me that."
I would like to adopt teenagers, I don't know how many, I guess it depends on how they get along etc.
12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship?
I consider good sex to be vital to a successful romantic relationship.
I don't know! I usually go 2 days (dry skin problems), but I am sure there are times I have gone 3-4?
Not most of the time. I do love myself, I know there are things about me that are unique and valuable, but I have a hard time looking at myself and just loving how I look. I have nice eyes, and a really nice smile though!
No. I do quote movies sometimes. "I don't wanna die! I wanna go to the Island!" <--- I probably say that quote more than any other quote.
EDIT: I just realized I regularly quote a few Disney movies. I take it back.

Writing the answer to Q13.
17. Are you happy?
Yes, mostly all of the time.
Hanging out with my sister and friends.
19. Least favorite food?
Sea urchin.
My friend who used to be a monk (and then later worked at a BDSM sex store for several years), he actually inspired me when I was in my early 20's to move through life with more confidence. I didn't need help on the whole "giving back" volunteering bit, I was kind of born with that I think.

Last edited by Happy Me; 11-23-2014 at 09:09 AM.
Happy Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:10 AM   #3
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by eivins View Post
I like to answer truths! I'm also inherently nosy and like to read through them. So I figured I'd make my own set for me to stalk through! Also, if anyone knows the song reference in the title... I'll love you forever!

Lizzy <3

Headphones. Its just better sound and I dont hear other people babbling that much

Shower, Clothes, Parfume, teeth. GO

Not Really but my friend and I sometimes talk about being disturbed by things that are not perfect (OCD) but thats not really OCD, Yet its fun for us 2

Yep. I cant imagine that much space without something else.

Captain Jack Sparrow!

Mhh depends. I think long hair is generally better but some women with short hair are nice too

RoseLand

oh uh.. I think what we have at the moment seems -ok- It has some difficulties but it seems to be the best we have so far.

grr <.< be cheated on i think.

Hahahah yes i did.

I dont know.

mhmm there are more aspects than it but I can imagine it would -help- alot , but its possible without

lazy week

ueruhguheuguhgughuehruhg. I like my face.

Yeah i immitated the rabbit from bambi alot i think..

Last time I played with Rose.

17. Are you happy?

If Rose is coming back soon

Gaming, playing with Rose, chatting, going for a walk :C

19. Least favorite food?

Aubergines , Olives

Old 11-23-2014, 09:13 AM   #4
submissive-ana

Default very happy

Quote:

1. Headphones or earphones? headphones. Love my skullcandys

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual?any outfit that's pretty and fits well usually skinny jeans and a little makeup not much though and im sorted

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion? nope

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already? quite possibly and probably are if they exist

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? hmm I think most of them were interesting but mostly Calico Jack first pirate to allow women on board

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex? short

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it? if it was nice? probably utopia or havensland

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system? honestly? i dont think any existing ones are that fair

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? cheated on, no contest

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P no never

11. How many children do you want, if any? i have one and shes all i want

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship? no not at all i think its your emotional connection that counts and if you arent happy without the sex you shouldnt bother

13. How long have you gone without bathing? like 2 days? maybe 3? i like going in the bath daily

14. Do you like the way you look? i guess so im not ugly so yeah

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie? no

16. When was the last time you blushed?today haha

17. Are you happy? very happy

18. What is your favorite pastime? ice skating and reading/writing

19. Least favorite food? I cant stand Brussels

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person?my mother and my husband
there you go all answered stalk away
submissive-ana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:33 AM   #5
canonball-747
Account Banned

1. Headphones or earphones? I wear Shure SE215 IEMs with Comply Professional foam tips. I like my music too much to wear bad hard wear, though I wish that I could afford something much nicer. I really want a pair oof custom made UE18's, but I don't have three grand kicking around.

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual? I always take a long shower, shave my face, and do a bit of manscaping if you know what I mean. Then I get half dressed, do my hair, and put on a nice outfit including sexy underwear. Brush my teeth, finish getting dressed, and off I go for a great night.

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion? I think for me this is one of those yes and no questions. I am severely depressed and suicidal, but getting better. That's never been diagnosed. But I'm also a cancer survivor, which obviously was diagnosed.

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already? Of course they exist. The universe is next to infinitely large, with an infinite number of worlds. It's daft to think that we are the only one with life. Are they here? No.

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? I'm going to pretend that Jack Sparrow is non-fictional.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex? I'm pretty indifferent. It depends on the person. Some can pull off long hair, some short. As long as it matches her face I'm happy.

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it? Camelot.

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system? I don't think that legal systems anywhere in the world are perfect. In my opinion, as long as it fairly tries in the best interest of the population and those involved, and is free of corruption, we are on the right track.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? I'd rather not be in a relationship where this is occurring at all.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P I was usually the one being cheated off of to be frank.

11. How many children do you want, if any? At this point in my life, none. But I'm also 19. So what the hell do I know.

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship? Yes, I do. I think that when two partners are wanting to be that romantically close to each other, sex is a key device which is used to enhance closeness and interconnectedness both physically and emotionally. Sex isn't something to just throw around with anyone and everyone. It's a beautiful engagement between two people and is the most intimate act that we can do with someone. It should be shshared with those closest to us - in essence, our romantic partners, and it will enhance the relationship between both parties.

13. How long have you gone without bathing? When I was going through treatment, a few weeks. Recently, probably three or four days.

14. Do you like the way you look? Of course not. Society teaches us that we are not of any physical worth unless we embody an unrealistic ideal put forth by media and enhanced by their constant reinforcement of inadequacy. So no. I'm not happy with my body. I wish I was, and maybe one day I will be. But at this moment, no.

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie? Of course. I always think of fitting Disney quotes. If you don't think, you shouldn't talk.

16. When was the last time you blushed? I blush almost every day. My girlfriend and I are both hopeless romantics so it happens quite often.

17. Are you happy? Happier now than I was three months ago. I'm getting better. Slowly. But it's happening.

18. What is your favorite pastime? I'm an actor. Any time I'm on stage I couldn't be happier.

19. Least favorite food? Possibly avocado, those things are revolting.

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person? A lot of people inspire me. My brother because of his medical survival along side mine, my high school drama teacher who pushed me to be a better actor and to embrace my weaknesses on stage, and myself. I am and always will be my biggest inspiration.

These were great questions! I can't wait to read other people's answers.

LIMITS: Family, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme public, illegal, others?
canonball-747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 09:59 AM   #6
Happy Me

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by canonball-747 View Post
These were great questions! I can't wait to read other people's answers.
I agree!!! I love reading the answers to these, I especially loved reading yours!
I love when I read stuff like this and it is someone who is similar to me in a lot of the important ways. I am so glad you answered!
Old 11-23-2014, 10:14 AM   #7
DanHenceworth
getDare Devil

earphones for when im in a group, headphones for when im alone

xbox/shower/spray up (diesel only for the brave)/nice outfit/flowers/head out

no i havent at the minute, used to thinki was depressed but im out of that now

they have to! our universe is huge, i doubt it

gotta be captain Jack Sparrrow

long hair

Dan Island (boring i know)

communism if everyone stuck to but they dont so definitely democracy
be cheated on becasue then you dont feel guilty

nope

2 one boy one girl

no not at all
2 weeks (was in africa, didnt have a chance

no

no i have never seen any disney film all the way thtough

cant remember to be honest

17. Are you happy?
kinda

Rugby

19. Least favorite food?
vinegar

dont really have anyone to be honest, but probably Nelson Mandela for obvious reasons
DanHenceworth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:15 AM   #8
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

Earphones. I was given... generous ears. Headphones really hurt my ears after a very short while.

The 3 S's

Yeah, OCD. It's about the multiple of four. It almost governs my life.

Almost certainly, almost certainly.

The guy I buy my cheap DVDs from.

Long. For grabbing.

Schlonglington.

Imma say pluralistic systems.

I hate both, but be the cheater. I'd struggle to trust again otherwise.

I have not.

I want four.

Yes, definitely.

About 10 years, up to this point. I shower instead.

Satisfied.

I get asked this all the time. I do, and people should just let it go.

Last week probably.

17. Are you happy?

Yeah!

Playing Spelunky.

19. Least favorite food?

Mushrooms.

Any rugby league player. True role-models.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:42 AM   #9
lola.fox
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡

Thumbs up

headphones

it's about the same as my normal one, but i just put a bit more effort into it... cause normally i don't mind if i end up with my hair up or if i'm wearing leggings, but if i'm on a date i'll try to look more put together.

i don't thiiiiink so

i think some sort of living being exists!

i don't know any

definitely short hair!

the land of ooo, after adventure time.

i'm not sure! i'd have to do some research first.

ohhh that's tough, be the cheater i think. if i was cheating i'd already feel slightly detached.

DEFINITELY.

none, as of right now.

yes, veryyyy much.

maximum two days.

there's a very VERY long list of things i would change.

i find myself quotes a lot of different movies.

last night.

17. Are you happy?
in some aspects of my life, yes.

i really love to do anything craft-related.

19. Least favorite food?
do you count cilantro as a food?

my best friend.

Last edited by lola.fox; 11-23-2014 at 10:49 AM.
lola.fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 10:44 AM   #10
Mr. Devious
getDare's Mr. Devious

Quote:

I don't use either enough... but good headphones are way better.

I don't really have a ritual... just the usual, make oneself as attractive as possible type activities.

In my own professional opionion, I may have a couple slight OCD type quirks, but nothing to have my head shrunk for (I hope )

I, like others, think they have to exist... are they here... I'm not telling.

The only non-fictional pirate I can think of is black beard... but from what I have read, he was not a very nice fellow.

I do love short hair on a girl... necks and shoulders can be very sexy.. but it really does depend on the person and what suits them

Atlantis

Canada's legal system is reasonable but by no means anywhere close to perfect. I don't think there are any countries that could afford something close to an ideal system. What would be better is if people were nicer so we didn't need a legal system in the first place. (One can dream)

Neither ideally both feel horrible. I suppose there is less guilt being cheated on.

I may have copied parts of a paper an older friend had done the year before me, but never on a test or really anything I would consider cheating.

2 a boy and a girl would be nice

Although it's not the most important, I would consider it a vital part of a healthy relationship.

About a week once when I was in the hospital. Otherwise no more than 2-3 days.

Like most people, I am critical of myself. I don't think I am beautiful by any means, but I am happy enough with my appearance.

Sorry girls... I don't think I ever have.

Last night talking with butterfly, I blushed at something I usually talk about no problem... not sure why...

17. Are you happy?
I am happy a good percentage of the time. Overall... my life could always use more happiness

I like playing golf, poker, and playing with my beautiful butterfly

19. Least favorite food?
I hate lima beans!!!

My mom and my butterfly!

Married to my amazing beautiful Butterfly
Rure is my cuddleslut

Ask me questions!!!
Join the unofficial getDare discord Here
Mr. Devious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 11:29 AM   #11
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

First of all, that song is stuck in my head now!

When I use them, which isn't often, headphones.

I don't have any kind of ritual, just getting ready and feeling nervous!

I did at one point in my life think I had depression, but you know that saying of the people in your life making you feel that way? Yeah.

Well, yes, somewhere in the universe, but not here.

Bluebeard! Although, that is only because of a yummy movie I saw, I don't think he was a good person and I'm pretty sure he didn't look like James Purefoy.

Short, generally, although sometimes I think long hair looks nice, it just depends on the person.

I don't know, I would somehow name it after my cats, because I am that kind of dork.

I have no idea.

Can I say neither? Both are horrible, but if I have to choose, I will say cheated on.

I have! In high school anatomy class, I took out my study sheet when the teacher left the room for a long time and I couldn't remember something.

none

YES! It is vital.

I have no idea, maybe a few days - when being sick and also when I was in undergrad I would go 2 -3 days often.

No, but I don't absolutely hate it either.

I don't think so, I haven't watched that many Disney movies.

This morning, reading something from my dom and telling my best friend something.

17. Are you happy?
I would say fairly so, I am happy about a whole lot of things in my life, but I still have my down moments. My best friend is Happy Me, and I am not nearly as happy as she is.

Hanging out with my friends, and doing subby things.

19. Least favorite food?
Olives and coconut based on taste... but also meat for other reasons.

A lot of people have in varying degrees, but probably the biggest is my best friend.
justJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:03 PM   #12
LitDarkness
Truth or Dare Zealot

1. Headphones or earphones? Earphones

2. What is your "getting ready for a date" ritual? Whatever I need to do, never had a date.

3. Have you labeled yourself things (such as OCD, depression, bi-polar, ADD, ADHD) without a professional's opinion? Nope

4. Aliens. Do they exist? Are they here already? Yes aliens exist and they are here already.

5. Pirates. Favorite non-fictional pirate? N/A don't know anything about pirates.

6. Do you prefer long hair or short hair on the opposite sex? Long as its clean, don't care.

7. If you discovered an unknown land... what would you name it? Doomsday, I just love the tone of the name, it makes you think twice before visiting.

8. In your opinion, what is the most adequate type of legal system? None, in my opinion.

9. Would you rather be the cheater or be cheated on? Cheater, I don't want hurt.

10. Have you ever cheated in school (pre-school through grad school)? Don't lie! :P Yes, a couple times. I don't know if one counts as cheating as it was the teacher who left the answers on the board. He caught me looking and erased it, though.

11. How many children do you want, if any? 0

12. Do you consider sex to be an important part of a successful romantic relationship? No.

13. How long have you gone without bathing? Three weeks, the power was out and so was the water so the whole neighborhood stank. I felt real dirty but that's life.

14. Do you like the way you look? Somewhat. I dye my hair a lot as I like rarer colors. My pale skin and somewhat weird colored eyes, mostly green but there's more to it, are unique and I love them.I do wish i was taller though

15. Have you ever found yourself quoting a Disney movie? No, I hate disney.

16. When was the last time you blushed?On video chat with a user. I was a little nervous. So I laughed stuttered and blushed.
Spoiler:
I was also afraid of accents, even though I knew he had a accent before hand, hearing it scared me and made me more nervous. But I did get over the fear during the chat.

17. Are you happy? No, the exact opposite.

18. What is your favorite pastime? Writing or reading.

19. Least favorite food? It's a tie between ice cream,cake,and steak.*Hides* Don't bite my head off.

20. Who has inspired you to be a better person? It's a mixture between three people, two of my old math teachers. (One hated me, but he was still fair.) and one if my old social studies teacher.

30/1,603 edges+ 2 more days of denial after edges
Make My Denial Harder
Denial Diary
6,000th post tasks and reports

Likes + Limits
Stuff I Can Use for Dares
BDSM Test Results
PM DARES
Stories & Poems

Spelling or Grammar Mistake: Let Me Know
Help Break My Cursing Habit

Live with people and do not own toys. Keep in mind when daring me please.

Not your bitch and calling me names or trying to Dom me is probitted. Violators will be declared as idiots.
LitDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:09 PM   #13
melf

earphones
i'm not going for dates. but if... full body shave, neck till knees, nothing more
yep. i'm pretty sure i have bipolar
don't care. =]
noone. not my point of interests
short.
Communist Empire of the 4th Rom
roman law
cheated on
sure i have!
0!
nope. my sex drive equals 0, i don't need sex and don't understand people who need
about one week in coma, but i was bathed by old nurses
hate it! obviously.
not yet, i don't like disney. but, after new Star Wars... i have a baad feeling about this!
i never blush
17. Are you happy?
hell no. depressed, obviously.
nothing. have no hobbys, no interests. i waste my time on the internet
19. Least favorite food?
i don't like to eat at all
noone. i want to be an evil, bad person. and noone can influence me
melf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 01:25 PM   #14
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

Headphones... I like the kind I have currently... Blocks outside noises and great bass.

Depends on the type of date. Mainly shower, shave, little make up (don't want to come across as a hooker), comfy shoes and clothes.

A couple of things over a period in time. Currently dealing with depression but not too much. Life is just a little too much right now.

I believe in aliens. Illegal and paranormal. Are they here already? I believe they've been in our atmosphere but saw how screwed we are and made a U-turn.

Captain Jack Sparrow!!! Oh and that Captain from the Tin Tin books/movie/cartoon movies.

Anything but long hair... I can't stand a guy with a ponytail. I just wanna take a scissor and cut it off

It would depend on my mood when I find the unknown land. Maybe something like Party Central? I really don't know

I don't believe there is any nor will there ever be. I look at some of the cases going on right now in my country. It's a joke! And the "victims" now get money for releasing books etc. And they still claim poverty. What a joke!

Neither!

Mmm, I don't think so. Though I remember one test/exam where I kinda made up a silly story to my teacher about my father being sick when he wasn't. Needless to say, I retook that test and passed after failing horribly the first time *high 5s self*

It's a coin toss between 2 or 3. Depends on the partner I have one day. And if we can financially support them all.

No. I would rather abstain from sex and have a successful romantic relationship than have earth shattering sex and a bad romantic relationship.

No more than 4 days. We had water problems at the time and I hate washing myself with cold water. And boiling kettle after kettle for hot water is such a waste of energy.

Slowly getting there

Not that I can recall. Maybe when I was much younger and used to watch a lot of Disney movies. Though I've quoted "That'll do Donkey, that'll do" from the Shrek movies a couple of times. Not sure if it's Disney or Pixar

I believe it was yesterday. And I think it's two guys from this very site. Nope not naming anyone...shhh:

17. Are you happy?

Generally yes. At this very moment? Not so much. Too much personal stuff screwing me up.

Watching tv shows from when I was younger, going to the beach, writing/reading poetry and stories, chatting with friends, baking and cooking.

19. Least favorite food?

Offal, though I do eat devilled kidneys and steak and kidney pies. Depends on what is made really.

It depends on who I talk with as it varies and the type of conversation we have.

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2014, 02:06 PM   #15
drwarschauu
getDare Devil

Default Your chance to get to know me!

Headphones. I don't like it when they're in my ears, they have to go alllll the way over. I have these nifty wireless headphones on my pc, I love them!

Nothing too special. Putting on nice clothes, freshening up. Is there more of a ritual?

Haha, I think so! I've given myself this weird brain thing that makes music not as enjoyable for you, that's a real condition. Don't know if I have it, though. I also have problems recognizing people's faces, there's also a condition that covers that. I label myself that.

Aliens. They're real. They're mean. They're here. (Ghostbusters trailer paraphrasing)
I do believe in aliens. I think they've visited and are visiting. Regularly too. I've seen a UFO, it was moving around in a way human technology couldn't. There's so much evidence out there...

Anne Bonny.

It depends on the person.

Dry land. It's not a myth!

A dictatorship. With me as the dictator.

I'd rather be cheated on. Cheating on someone would weigh heavily on me for a long time.

Oh yes! I love cheating on tests! My favorite is getting all the answers in advance and memorizing them. I once did a test where the entire class knew all the answers. Some people made mistakes on purpose, so they wouldn't be caught. I shamelessly aced it! The really funny bit? One guy had the answers and made mistakes on purpose. And failed the test.

Two children sounds good.

Yeah, I do!

A couple of days, when visiting London with school. The bathrooms there would have done more harm than good. I did some cleaning at the sink though, but it was good to wash myself properly when I got back home.

Yes, I do.

Not that I can think of right now, but probably! I must have quoted Aladdin at least.

When talking to a co-worker, a week or two back.

17. Are you happy?
Yes!!!

I can't decide... Reading comics or playing videogames.

19. Least favorite food?
Halva! It's a cake from Greece, comes in different flavors. They all taste like really awful peanut butter. It sticks in your mouth and you can't even wash the taste away with a drink. Yuck!!!

No one, actually. I like being a good person all on my own.

PM dares
drwarschauu is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk