Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 11-15-2014, 04:26 AM   #1
bunyip

Default some more would you questions

1 Would you rather have no one show up to your wedding or have no one show up to your funeral.

2 Would you rather go back in the past and meet your ancestors or go in to the future and meet your great grandchildren.

3 Would you rather live in a world with peace and no problems or live in a world that you rule.

4 Would you rather read peoples minds or be able to fly.

5 Would you rather be famous or be best friends of someone famous.

6 Would you rather know the date you will die or the way you die.

7 Would you rather find true love or find ten million dollars.

8 Would you rather have a wonderful relationship and bad sex or have a horrible relationship and great sex.

9 Would you rather have mermaids be real or have unicorns be real.

10 Would you rather watch harry potter or twilight.

11 Would you rather not do something filthy and illegal and have people think you did it or do something filthy and illegal and have no one ever know.

12 If you were a virgin would you rather have sex for the first time with a another virgin or would you want to have sex with a experienced person.
Old 11-15-2014, 05:31 AM   #2
An_Jon
Distinguished Member

1 Would you rather have no one show up to your wedding or have no one show up to your funeral.

No-one show up to my funeral. You can't offend me in death.

2 Would you rather go back in the past and meet your ancestors or go in to the future and meet your great grandchildren.

In the future and meet my grandchildren. Just so long as I had no interaction with them, I could just see them.

3 Would you rather live in a world with peace and no problems or live in a world that you rule.

Peace.

Read minds.

Be famous.

Know the way.

Ten million dollars.

8 Would you rather have a wonderful relationship and bad sex or have a horrible relationship and great sex.

I think I asked this one recently :P. Great friendship for me.

Mermaids. I love the mystery of the sea.

Harry Potter. Don't insult me.

11 Would you rather not do something filthy and illegal and have people think you did it or do something filthy and illegal and have no one ever know.

Do something filthy and illegal and have no-one ever find out.

12 If you were a virgin would you rather have sex for the first time with a another virgin or would you want to have sex with a experienced person.

With another virgin.

I like talking to new people. Come and say hello if you'd like to get to know me

26 | M | UK | Bisexual | Switch | Punmaster
About Me | My Blog | BDSM Test

Come and play with me:
My AMA
My KIK - and rules on using it!

An_Jon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:14 AM   #3
Foxy Rose
Incurable romantic and dreamer

Have no one show up to my funeral

Go back to the past and meet my ancestors

Live in a world with peace and no problems

Reading peoples minds would be interesting

I'm already famous darling... you've just not seen my face yet :P

The date I die

Finding true love. Money can buy you lots of things, but not true love no matter what people say

A wonderful relationship and bad sex (could even have no sex at all)

I thought mermaids were already real, according to some sources? Definitely unicorns

Vampires and werewolves any day *fans self*

I've done plenty of filthy and illegal that no one knows about

Safe myself for someone I truly loved and loved me back whether he was a virgin or experienced

Hufflepuff 💛
Flower: 🌻
Sun sign: ♈
Moon sign: ♊
Rising sign: ♋
She / her / hers

My AD looking for a DOM

For a love like this is what I crave, deserve, desire, need and want

Every breath, every hour, has come to this

I just want you to know who I am
Foxy Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:27 AM   #4
SweetTeen
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunyip View Post

Both? i dont like people that much :c but thinking of atleast Rose would have to come to my wedding I choose funeral

Grandchildren

First ofcourse <3 I rather stay at Roses feet

Fly! I could fly to Rose too

Best Friend. If i would be famous and would do anything kinky .. well you know people

Neither

Already found love. Gimme the money

First one We could still do all the kinky stuff and live grat forever <3

Fucking unicornsss

first but i like both

Noone shall ever know muahaha

First because so shall it be. But honestly I wouldnt mind ladder but the person should be careful and blabla
Old 11-15-2014, 08:37 AM   #5
LightSwitch

No one show up to my funeral. I wouldn't care...I'd be dead.

Go meet my great grandchildren.

One I rule. Who wants to be in a falsely perfect world?

This is so tough. I've always loved planes and flying and things but for everyday, I think mind reading would be more useful.

Depends what I'd be famous for.

Date.

Fickle but Ten Million Dollars. Nothing says I'd never find truth love regardless of the money

Wonderful relationship without sex.

Unicorns. I mean...seriously? They're Horses...With a horn!

Harry Potter.

That's also a tough one. It depends on the crime.

Well I am so I guess another virgin.

Well this was fun
LightSwitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 08:58 AM   #6
gp_guy

No one at my funeral

Much rather go and meet my ancestors

Peace and no problems, I am actually not interested in ruling the world

Would rather fly, I would actually rather not know what people are thinking.

I guess best friends, I would try not hold it against someone who is famous

probably the way since it still gives you less information, mostly I would rather not know.

Don't care much about money. True love for sure.

Much prefer a great relationship

Mermaids well mermen

Harry Potter, I actually thought twilight was kind of dumb, two alpha men fighting over this plain uninteresting teen.

This is a tough one to answer I am leaning towards no one knowing I did something, though I am not proud of that answer.

They can both be wonderful or awful on balance perhaps with an experienced person is better.

Dislikes: More extreme torture, involving other people/friends, watersports (would so some), total body shaves, cross dressing/ sissification, pain, heavy anal, humiliation.

Limits: Extreme public, social suicide, anything permanent, scat, blood, extreme pain, extreme humiliation, extreme online exhibitionism.
gp_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:22 AM   #7
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Funeral
Probably future
Peaceful world
Read peoples minds
Best friends of someone famous, I'd rather keep privacy :P
Date
Already found true love, i'll take the ten million gladly
First one
Unicorns please!
Harry Potter hands down
Leaning towards the second one, I have no remorse so yeah.
Another virgin,

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 10:42 AM   #8
Iodine
getDare Succubus

Id chose the funeral, because I wouldnt know anything about it.

Future, because it sounds fun.

Peace 100* peace, ruling the world sounds like to much hastle than its worth.

Reading minds is a very dangerous ability, especially if you cant turn it off. Id chose flying.

Best friends.

The date, that way i would know that nothing could ever kill me till that day. it would be one hell of a life.

True love, moneys good an all but love is ten million times better .

Wonderful relationship.

Unicorns, mermaids are..... dangeorus and evil depending on what mythos you use.

Harry potter, those films kicked ass!

Obviously the last.

Another virgin preferably, that way its less awkward.

Take control of what you have power over instead of craving control over what you don't.

Mysterious hyperlink!
Iodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 11:32 AM   #9
justJane
getDare is Go Go Go

Funeral, I guess, because if I were to have a wedding I would hope the person I was marrying would show up.

Ancestors, as I'm not having children.

Peace and no problems.

Read minds

Best friends, I have no interest in being famous.

The date, I think I would always be worried about it with the other.

Money, I think, because I would then have the time to do things I really liked and meet a lot of cool people that way. Plus, I'm a little jaded on the whole true love thing.

I choose neither. I assume you mean a romantic relationship and you can't have one without the other in that case.

Hmmm, I'd be more likely to see a unicorn and that would be cool, but they'd probably be exploited, so mermaids because they'd be more able to take care of themselves.

I haven't seen or watched either, but from what I know of them, I'd have to say Harry Potter.

It all depends on what it was, if it's something that would make me feel gross, then I'd rather have people think it than actually do it.

I don't know, but I'll guess experienced so at least one of us wouldn't be nervous and awkward.
justJane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:10 PM   #10
mashachan

Ugh hard... either way.. i donīt wana die lonely w/o friends.. so its weeding.

great grandchildren

a world in peace

flying ! to much stress to read all those wicked thoughts.

uhm... best friend if i must chose.

the way... dont wana know when.

true love !

weird question... but i go with a wonderful relationship.. sex is not everything.

UNICORNS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *in pink pls !*

harry potter !

neither.. but then number 2.. so no one ever know.

experienced person.

not here to pleasure you or for a cybersexsession.

i donīt like pmīs ^_^.. oh and i never read them
mashachan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 02:31 PM   #11
Schwink
getDare Sweetheart

My wedding, because it is a day for me and my significant other.

Ancestors. I don't really plan on having children.

Peace and no problems

Read peoples' minds

Be famous, famous people meet each other all the time

The way. I feel like I'd become a shut in either way.

True love. I am perfectly happy with the things I have right now

Ideally the horrible relationship first, and then the wonderful relationship later, but if one or the other I'd rather have a wonderful relationship.

Unicorns

I've watched Harry Potter

It just depends what it is. I couldn't live with murdering someone. Most likely the first choice

I'd rather have sex with an experienced person.
Schwink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2014, 06:46 PM   #12
BenC44

Funeral, you are dead so level of caring is pretty low

Tough one, probably past but would want to go way way back

One i rule as i could ensure there is peace and no problems and lots of other stuff i want as well lol

Either would be great but to fly....wow

Best friends, fame is nothing but hassle

The way, knowing the date would be terrible

Ten million, true love is much more common

Option A

Unicorns

Harry potter although much prefer the books

Option B

Ummmm sex with a virgin

I dislike - disobedience, scat, extreme pain, blood

kik: tixsao

39/M/UK, currently seeking a slave/sub

Last edited by BenC44; 11-15-2014 at 06:48 PM.
BenC44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 04:52 PM   #13
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1 Would you rather have no one show up to your wedding or have no one show up to your funeral. Already had a wedding, so funeral?

2 Would you rather go back in the past and meet your ancestors or go in to the future and meet your great grandchildren. Past

3 Would you rather live in a world with peace and no problems or live in a world that you rule. One that I rule, cause there would be peace

4 Would you rather read peoples minds or be able to fly. fly

5 Would you rather be famous or be best friends of someone famous. best friends

6 Would you rather know the date you will die or the way you die. date

7 Would you rather find true love or find ten million dollars. true love

8 Would you rather have a wonderful relationship and bad sex or have a horrible relationship and great sex. good relationship

9 Would you rather have mermaids be real or have unicorns be real. Mermaids

10 Would you rather watch harry potter or twilight. HP always

11 Would you rather not do something filthy and illegal and have people think you did it or do something filthy and illegal and have no one ever know. Do it and no one know.

12 If you were a virgin would you rather have sex for the first time with a another virgin or would you want to have sex with a experienced person. Probably experienced that way at least one of us knows whats going on

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:00 AM   #14
LittleAmyP
Distinguished Member

Default Amy's Answers

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public (masturbation/flashing), Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public,

Limits: illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

My PM-Dares: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=82497
LittleAmyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 09:45 AM   #15
PrincessJessica
Truth or Dare Zealot

No-one show up to my wedding, I quite like the idea of a secret secluded wedding that's just for me and my partner. An over-extravagant wedding just wouldn't suit me at all

Go to the future because it's just cooler. I wouldn't care too much about meeting my great-grandchildren but it'd be cool to see how/if the world's changed much (hover cars!)

Peace and no problems, sounds like a headache to rule the whole world when all I'd actually want to do is create a world of peace and no problems

Read people's minds (as long as I could turn it off at certain times). I'm also curious what people are really thinking...but it's likely as dull 99% of the time as my own

Best friends of someone famous if I must, but I'm not enthused by either option. I hate the press intrusion into people's private lives and the whole celebrity culture; they're just people doing a job often for vast sums of money

The date, the ability to forward plan would be nice even if it would totally mess with my mind

True love surprisingly. Plenty of ways to earn enough money to live comfortably but finding that special someone is much rarer

Wonderful relationship, bad sex. The good sex probably wouldn't last very long compared to the rest of the relationship

Mermaids as they'd be able to speak. Having another communicating species would be cool

Harry Potter, never been inclined to watch Twilight as I don't tend to like Supernatural things and don't like love triangle stories (which is my impression of it). I've watched, and liked, Harry Potter though

As long as it's something I like anyway definitely do something filthy and illegal...even if it's something I'd rather not do actually this one's way better

No need for the "if" An experienced person as it'd just be a little awkward with another virgin
Subscribe to my nudes and help deny me

Loves: Bets, Denial, Feminisation, Humiliation, Online Exhibitionism, Teasing
Likes: a2m, Body Writing, Degradation (to a degree), Exposure, Femdom, Pain, RP, SPH
Dislikes: (Small) Anal, CBT, Cornertime, Cum Eating
Limits:
Blackmail, Dangerous, Face (my choice), Public

PM & Kik dares / Sub Guide (Full Likes & Limits) / Toys & Clothes
PrincessJessica is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk