Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-01-2013, 07:54 PM   #1
bitchboy247
getDare Sweetheart

Default an obedient slave boy

Hi guy, this is my first attempt at a story so i would love feedback from you guys about how you think it is, thanks

Chapter 1

Matt stared at the clock, 5 minutes until he finished work and was able to go home to his beautiful mistress.As soon as it was time to head home he rushed to his car and sped home ,anxiously awaiting what his mistress had planned for him.He got home fast and made his way to the front door.He made his way to the front door quickly and rang the doorbell.The door opened and he saw his mistress,he could feel his cock getting hard staight away as soon as he saw her, she was tall with long red hair and she had massive boobs,that were nearly exploding out of the black latex dress she was wearing and her knee lenght high heel boots only made his cock harder, Sarah was her name and he worshipped the ground she walked on.He had hoped that she might have been a bit happy to see him but he was wrong."Your late slut"she said as she grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled him inside."Clothes,take them off"she said in a loud angry voice,he did as he was told and stripped down to his underwear, "lose the underwear aswell you stupid slut"!!He did as he was told,not wanting to anger him further."Haha , god every time i see your pathetic dick i cant help but laugh" she laughed ,"do you think that tiny thing would satisfy a woman like me,or any other woman for that matter?Hah its pathetic just like you slave now get on your knees and hands and lck my boots like the dog you are!!He obey his mistress and got down and began to lick her boots clean."I've got a very special night planned for us tonight slave.Matt didnt know wether to be excited or scared of what his mistress had in mind for the evening.....

Limits permanent,pictures ,videos,public,family
bitchboy247 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #2
OwnMe8

Hey, it's a good start. Just don't rush it. Take your time and really work through what you want to say until it flows. And proofread! :P I look forward to the next chapter.

***looking for a man to be my keyholder***

Stories:
College Roommates (unfinished)
Aquarius (unfinished)
While He's Away (unfinished)
A New Friend

Likes: edging, being controlled, cbt, denial, serving, watersports, anal, underwear

Toys: acryllic ball press. Ace plug. Dildo. Cb6000
OwnMe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:27 PM   #3
imaslaveboy

Like where this is going...

Limits: Full Public, friends, family, anal, pet play etc.

Some toys i have - Ball Stretchers, Cock Rings, Condoms, Icyhot, Toothpaste, Candles

Amazon Wishlist - https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist...?ref_=wl_share

27/M

Kik: imaslaveboy
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2013, 03:29 PM   #4
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Nice start to the story.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk