Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 04-03-2016, 04:28 AM   #1
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Sign The cabin in the woods

Warning: This is a fictional story that contains graphic descriptions of humiliation, degradation and non-consensual sex. If these topics offend you, or if you are under the age of 18, hit that back button now.

================================================== ========

It was already 6 pm but Nadine was not even close to being ready. It was her boss's fault - that fat ugly blob of a man called her in to discuss her performance just as she was getting ready to leave. It was a Friday, for crying out loud, and she had even come in early that day so that she could finish up her work and leave early. Now she was late for her date.

She pulled on her black lace panties (she was hoping he would ask to come up for coffee this time) as she texted her date that she is running late. He had already texted her minutes ago that he had reached the restaurant. She put on the matching black lace bra over her 34C's admiring her perfect 45/55 breast profile as she did so. Her breasts were something she was proud of, which is why she had chosen the black silk top with the plunging neckline. Her ample ass was not something she was proud of, and she winced as she stepped in to the tight red pleated skirt.

It took her another 15 minutes to blow dry her hair, carefully adjusting the fringe so that the hair fell across her forehead in that carefree way that Dirk found so adorable. Still, she was worried about his quick temper as she carefully slid on her sheer black nylon stay-up stockings making sure were no runs. As she hurriedly put on her red heels, she received an annoyed text from Dirk asking where she was.

Dirk was a good catch, even if he had a quick temper. They had already quarreled many times during their six month relationship. As a junior partner in a law firm, he was already earning a six figure salary, and therefore, her golden ticket to a better life (and telling that blob of a boss to stuff it one fine day).

Getting a cab on a Friday evening wasn't an easy task either. The first two cab companies she called had no free cabs, and the third promised a cab to her door in 15 minutes. It arrived in 25 minutes. She sent text after text apologizing to Dirk, promising him she is just minutes away. His replies were getting terse, and she could sense that the evening is not going to go very smoothly.

Just as she dreaded, the traffic was horrible. The Vier-Eichenau Tunnel leading to Stuttgart city center was completely blocked, and traffic was backed up for kilometers. It took another 45 minutes to reach the middle of Stuttgart and the cab was practically stationary on Hauptstaetterstrasse. Her texts to Dirk were not even being answered anymore. She paid the cab driver and got off at the corner of Leonhardsplatz, and started walking along the tiny streets towards Rosenstrasse where the fine dining restaurant was located.

She had to pass through the Bohnenviertel, the red light district of Stuttgart. She noted with embarrassment that many of the east European prostitutes walking along the streets were dressed in a similar fashion to her. She saw men eyeing her appreciatively and leering at her, and at one point a large black Mercedes pulled up alongside her and the passenger side window started rolling down before she hurried away.

She was out of breath and her feet were aching from the long walk in those abominable heels when she reached the restaurant, where the waiter informed her that Herr Maier had already left, and handed her a boxed meal that he had paid for. Embarrassed and exhausted, Nadine left the restaurant, and walked aimlessly along the road.

A few minutes later, she realized she had walked right in to the heart of the red light district, and that she was standing in front of the notorious bordellos and night clubs like Maxim, the Tuermle and Nonne bar, with rough looking men leering lecherously at her and the working girls shooting poisoned glances at her.

To be continued...
To play with me, you must be able to prove your gender.

Runesmith's Forgiveness thread - you're gonna need this

My stories:
Non-consensual Roleplay With a Stranger
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Runesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Runesmith for this post:
Old 04-03-2016, 11:03 AM   #2
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Really good start to this story.

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2016, 09:34 PM   #3
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainbowSky View Post
Really good start to this story.
Thank you. I am not sure how well I can do in fiction, but let's see.

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-03-2016, 11:09 PM   #4
RainbowSky
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runesmith View Post
Thank you. I am not sure how well I can do in fiction, but let's see.
Well as a suggestion to help, if you base your ideas for it on tasks you've set others and had reports from it will make a good basis because you'll have the ideas and the feelings/thought processes of others to guide how a character may be feeling. Might help

Likes, limits, curiosities, kinks

Toys, costumes and latex wear

AMA

Read my stories
Holly's Fantasy - completed
Sailor Fucktoy - completed
The Roman Slave Girl

Contact me
email: [email protected]
RainbowSky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 10:31 PM   #5
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

The inside of the cafe was painted a gaudy red, with red table tops and faux leather chairs. It was also completely empty - a fact that relieved and scared Nadine at the same time. She didn't want to be seen in a cafe in this area by anyone she knew, but she didn't like the idea of being alone in the cafe with someone she didn't even know.

"Andrei!" yelled the man. "tashchi svoyu zadnitsu syuda"

The language was not familiar to Nadine. It sounded east European - maybe Russian. She suddenly realized what a stupid thing she had done, following this man here.

"Umm... thanks for the offer, but I don't need a drink. I need to go home now, please."

"Oh, come now, I hardly know you, but I saved you from that thug. The least you could do is to have one small drink with me, no?"

"I... umm... ok, just one drink. Then I need to home."

A tall, thin man, most likely the owner, emerged from the back of the cafe. "Chto ty oresh', suka blyad?" he glared at the man.

"Get this lady a nice drink, Andrei", said the man, "She just got herself lost here in this bad area."

Without even asking what she wanted, the owner of the cafe walked over to the bar, took a bottle out of a locked cupboard, and poured something greenish in to a shot glass. He poured another glass from a clear white bottle with Russian letters on it, sprinkled some black pepper on it. Without a word, he brought both glasses to their table, handed the green drink to Nadine, and the clear one with pepper floating on it to the man.

"This is how we drink Vodka in Russia," said the man, confirming her suspicions about his origin, "we put some pepper on it to absorb all the toxins that get in during the distilling. Now, to your health!"

She sipped the drink. It tasted strongly herbal and bitter, and was a bit strong. "That's very good Absinthe. Andrei keeps a special bottle for me," smiled the man. "Now drink it up, and I'll help you to get a ride home."

She smiled nervously back, and downed the drink in one gulp. "Ok, now can I go home?"

The man downed his Vodka after her. "Of course, of course. Let me call a taxi for you." He took out his phone, and started dialing.

Nadine realized suddenly that the red walls of the cafe were pulsating... as if they were alive. The spot-lights embedded in the ceiling were staring at her... as if they were eyes. And indeed they were eyes... they were winking at her. She tried to stand up, unsteadily, but at that moment, the gravity reversed, and the floor of the cafe became a wall. She felt the man catching her as she fell. And that's all she remembered.

To be continued...

Note: the effects of Absinthe are a little exaggerated here. It's a great drink, and it can't be used as a knock-out drug as described here. To get the kind of effects that Nadine experienced, you would need to drink more than just one shot glass (of real Absinthe, not the wimpy fake crap they sell in the US).

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-07-2016, 10:20 PM   #6
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Sounds... strange warbly, trilly sounds... The sound of birds singing. It was cold. Her head was a pulsing ball of pain. Nadine struggled to open her eyes. Sharp light stabbed right through to her brain the moment she managed to get them open, so she closed them again. She tried to shield her eyes, but her hands wouldn't move. Neither would her legs. Was she paralyzed? A wave of panic swept over her, forcing her to open her eyes, blinking against the harsh light.

The light was coming from a small window, high up on the wall. The irritating sound of birds was coming through that window. She was in a small room, and the walls seemed to be made of wood. This was not her apartment in Ehningen. How did she get there.

She tried to sit up, and again, her limbs wouldn't obey. She lifted up her head, but had to close her eyes until the painful throbbing inside her skull subsided. When she opened her eyes again, she saw the reason why her limbs would not obey - she was lying on a thin mattress on a small wooden bed, and her wrists and ankles were bound with loops of red colored rope to the bed frame.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter
Old 04-03-2016, 09:17 PM   #7
Runesmith
Stranger with candy

Nadine startled as she felt someone tugging at her sleeve. It was a short, swarthy, middle-eastern looking man with a mohawk and an earring.

"Hey, if you are gonna work this turf, you need to rent a room from me", he glared at her.

"N-n-no, no, I am not... I am just..."

"If you rent at Dieter's you stay near the flower shop. If you rent at Tuermle, you bloody well stay there. This area is for girls who rent from me, you understand? Try to pick up here again, and I'll hurt you bad, DO YOU UNDERSTAND, CUNT?"

Nadine was too shocked to respond. Her life so far could not quite be described as sheltered, but being threatened bodily harm by a pimp was a rather novel and a frightening experience for her. Her brain was screaming "run!!" but her feet stayed rooted to the sidewalk.

"Is this man troubling you, Miss?" sounded a rough voice behind her. Before she could answer, the man to whom the voice belonged to deftly moved over to the pimp, grabbed the front of his shirt, and whispered something to his ear. The pimp swallowed, nodded, and as soon as his shirt was released, hurriedly melted in to the shadows.

"Now that's taken care of," said the man, turning to Nadine. "Now tell me, what is a girl like you doing in this part of the town alone at night? I can tell you are not a working girl."

"I... I am... it's a long story," stammered Nadine, her voice still shaking from fear and her face burning with embarrassment. "I need to get home."

"Of course, of course," said the man, "But first, let me buy you a drink and help you calm your nerves." Without waiting for an answer from her, he took her elbow and guided her down the street. Nadine was still in a daze - from the mad scramble to the restaurant, the fact that Dirk left without even messaging her, being accosted by a pimp in the middle of the red light district, and the relief at being rescued - and simply just allowed herself to be led. The man made a couple of turns, and motioned her in to a small, seedy looking cafe along Weberstrasse, sandwiched between neon-lighted Bordellos (or, Laufhauses, as they are called in Germany).

Before she could even protest, she was pushed in through the heavy curtains covering the doorway.

To be continued

My stories:
The Cabin in The Woods
The Shanghai Girl
Palace on The Beach

My poems (yeah, poems):
The Winter

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags