Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2011, 02:21 PM   #1
bentastic

Default Long term "dares" for my gf

Hello all,

My gf is a petite Asian girl from Korea. She doesn't speak English very well so I'm posting this on her/our behalf.

After some kinky play and truth or dare games, we realized that both of us are into humiliation - I am into giving and she's into receiving. She's very submissive and likes to follow orders. We have reached a stage where we'd like to involve others.

So we'd like to request ideas for her humiliation over long term. We are imagining daily or weekly tasks decided as a group here and to continue this as long as it remains interesting and enjoyable for all.

I'll be posting her pictures as soon as I get home later today to give you a better idea of what you have to work with. Her limits are no scat or blood.

Any interest at all?

EDIT: Looks like a lot of interest after all! Thank you for all those that replied here and in private.
EDIT: Photos are now attached (see page 2). Please comment on them since I'm going to make her read all the nasty dirty things people are saying about her.

Last edited by bentastic; 07-29-2011 at 05:39 PM.
Old 07-29-2011, 02:49 PM   #2
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

this might be fun

With daily and weekly tasks you want ideas for tasks she have to do once per day and once per week since you talking about long term tasks ?
Old 07-29-2011, 02:56 PM   #3
Dom6BDSM
getDare Sweetheart

BTW maybe start by forcing here to fill out this one and post it

http://www.humansexmap.com/
Old 07-29-2011, 02:57 PM   #4
bentastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom6BDSM View Post
this might be fun

With daily and weekly tasks you want ideas for tasks she have to do once per day and once per week since you talking about long term tasks ?
Yes I was imagining her doing tasks every day (could be more than one per day) and a weekly "theme" task maybe. Totally open to suggestions either way.

Like I was telling someone, I'll try to describe her feelings, insecurities and experiences so you can get to know how to push her buttons.

She's insecure about her looks and blushes when I humiliate her in public. She's also very conscious and embarrassed about not being able to speak good English. So would love to exploit those areas of her personality.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:00 PM   #5
bentastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dom6BDSM View Post
BTW maybe start by forcing here to fill out this one and post it

http://www.humansexmap.com/
Very good idea! That might have to be her first task since she just lazys home all day.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentastic View Post
Yes I was imagining her doing tasks every day (could be more than one per day) and a weekly "theme" task maybe. Totally open to suggestions either way.

Like I was telling someone, I'll try to describe her feelings, insecurities and experiences so you can get to know how to push her buttons.

She's insecure about her looks and blushes when I humiliate her in public. She's also very conscious and embarrassed about not being able to speak good English. So would love to exploit those areas of her personality.
I love the idea of daily tasks and weekly themes. It makes this so much more than just random dares!

What about her looks is she specifically insecure about?

Good to know that her English skills embarass her....I can come up with some ideas around that...
Old 07-29-2011, 03:04 PM   #7
bentastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markbassplayer View Post
I love the idea of daily tasks and weekly themes. It makes this so much more than just random dares!

What about her looks is she specifically insecure about?

Good to know that her English skills embarass her....I can come up with some ideas around that...
She doesn't think she looks pretty or has big enough tits. Both of which I agree with. She's a butter face but one of those faces that will ridiculous amounts of make up look like a desperate hooker that actually becomes a turn on (you'll see what I mean).

Totally up for language task ideas. I slip in a hard word here and there and watch her struggle to keep up with the cconversation because she's too shy/embarrassed to ask the meaning.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:06 PM   #8
Markbassplayer
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentastic View Post
She doesn't think she looks pretty or has big enough tits. Both of which I agree with. She's a butter face but one of those faces that will ridiculous amounts of make up look like a desperate hooker that actually becomes a turn on (you'll see what I mean).

Totally up for language task ideas. I slip in a hard word here and there and watch her struggle to keep up with the cconversation because she's too shy/embarrassed to ask the meaning.
I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like--and I'm curious to see what she thinks of those clothing control dares I mentioned (especially the bare tummy one).

I can see where we can come up with lots of good language ideas. I'll be thinking.

If I may ask, why does she like humiliation? Does it turn her on, or does she just enjoy it in general?
Old 07-29-2011, 03:09 PM   #9
bentastic

Quote:
If I may ask, why does she like humiliation? Does it turn her on, or does she just enjoy it in general?
I'm not entirely sure myself but when we started our truth or dare games, I would find her pussy increasingly wet when the dare was particularly humiliating. I also think she feels naturally submissive because I'm white - where the race card is also an open opportunity.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #10
DMoe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I'm looking forward to seeing what she looks like
I must say I have to second this one!

Okay, here's some for you to get started off with her on:
1) Take away all her panties, tell her she is no longer allowed to wear them.
2) She may only wear mini skirts.
3) Make her shave her pussy.
Old 07-29-2011, 03:41 PM   #11
bentastic

I don't want to get your hopes up but she looks similar to the girl in the following video: http://www.lateasianvideos.com/sexy-...red-stockings/

She's got that same (can be made to look) slutty desperate look, similar body and that uncomfortable nervous behavior. In reality, my gf may not look even as pretty as the girl in the video (just a fair warning).

Btw, I've toyed with the thought of giving her a new name. Something completely unrelated to her Korean name and more suited to a stripper or hooker. I would call her by this name in private and public (hopefully raising some eyebrows and adding to her humiliation). What do you all think?
Old 07-29-2011, 04:41 PM   #12
shadowofchaos
Distinguished Member

what toys/equipment do you have
likes/limits?
Old 07-29-2011, 05:10 PM   #13
alex_free

How about she has to earn basic things like food, sleep, orgasms, and/or trips to the toilet by performing tasks.

For example, she has to stand in a corner and do reps of an exercise and she is not allowed to leave until she has done all the reps. Make her sweat.

Alternatively she may have to serve you and stand to attention and respond correctly or be punished in some way.

Or what about making her eat all her meals from a plat on the floor with her hands tied behind her back.

Other ideas:
Make her wear a colar or some other specific outfit at all times at home.
Unless she is doing something that requires standing she has to kneel on the floor.
Make her edge with a vibrator but not orgasm for a set number of times a day.
If she fails you in some way take a marker and start a tally somewhere on her body. Once it reaches a set number she has to do a praticularly humiliating task.

btw if you would like to share pics that would be greatly appreciated but I think you would have to PM people or put them in the albums section of kinktalk or something. I dont think the moderators like it when you post links on here.
Old 07-29-2011, 05:12 PM   #14
potter1harry
Account Banned

make her lick your armpit in random places like the park ad make her kiss your ass when you say the code word

i have mo limits and must do any dare pmed to me i also want to be a slave
Old 07-29-2011, 05:18 PM   #15
bentastic

I'm back home and ready to post her photos. Some of you mentioned KinkTalk - I'm not familiar with that? Can you fill me in?

I'm only going to post non-nude photos so is that allowed here? Can I attach it or upload it to a photo service like imgur.com?

Waiting for your replies before I post the photos...
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk