Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 04-28-2018, 07:43 AM   #1
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

Default Do you find assholes visually appealing?

Many people like to see boobs, and ass. Many love to see vagina's and penises too and some weird oddballs even like feet.

But does anyone actually enjoy the sight of an asshole?
  • Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why?
  • If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else?
  • Must they be male or female?
  • Anything else you'd like to say about assholes?

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Jaro for this post:
Old 04-28-2018, 07:55 AM   #2
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

I like to watch many body parts. Male or female.
Although i’m straight i even can enjoy watching a nice looking penis. Wouldn’t do anything with it though.

But to your question : it’s about the only part i realy dislike watching. No matter if it’s male or female, clean, whatever. Anal is not my cup of tea also.

Is it just me or do more people hate to watch assholes ?

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 11:36 AM   #3
Zeobit
getDare Sweetheart

The closest I've ever come to an asshole that's not mine is while doing 69 with my girlfriend, and I prefer to keep my eyes closed while doing that, because no matter how hot the overall situation is, the sight itself is not exactly appealing to me^^ Facesitting turns me on, but I guess that again is because of to the overall situation and not because of an asshole being close to my face.

Likes: Humiliation, control (clothing, behaviour... - no x-dressing!), predicament, pee (drinking only as punishment), messy/gross, semi-public.
Limits: Family/Friends, full public, extreme pain, facepics, x-dressing
Maybe, as punishment etc.: give it a try...

--> PM Dares <--
Zeobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 12:02 PM   #4
despard

Some can be, but I prefer shitheads and cum-guzzling thundercunts overall.
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test
despard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2018, 12:06 PM   #5
barefooted83
getDare Devil

I have to admit I'm one of these oddballs who like feet
But to your question: I don't like assholes at all.
They turn me down to be honest.
Even the ass itself is usually a down turn for me, except some very few asses.

See my feet tortured:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43268829@N07/

Foot art:
http://fav.me/dc8occ1

Owner of Fox85's feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=11147

Owner of LilSlutties feet: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13290
barefooted83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 02:47 AM   #6
elf_ears
getDare Sweetheart

I love a good ass hole and it definitely turns me on seeing them. I've long had a scatological fixation and I think my love for butt holes stems from that, although the two desires have since split and if I'm not in the mood for scat I can still appreciate a good clean ass hole.

It very much depends on my mood, usually a smooth, clean, hairless hole on a nice round female butt would be my preference but then again I'm also into humiliation and degradation so sometimes I do also fantasise about a sweaty, hairy man hole too.

The feeling of entering an ass hole with my finger is something I particularly enjoy, and there is a certain satisfaction in making it gape open.
elf_ears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 01:41 PM   #7
Calcifer

I do love assholes. I both find them visually appealing, and I'm turned on by looking at them. This likely stems from my interest in anal activities. I love eating and smelling ass, so having my face down there is already a big turn on, and the sight of an asshole evokes memories of these activities. Although I've been on the receiving end of anal many times, I've never really been on the giving end (other than eating or smelling ass). So maybe some of my interest in assholes is just from having enjoyed the receiving end in the past.

As far as aesthetics, I generally prefer hairless assholes. I'll forgive some hair around the asshole of a beautiful woman (women generally don't grow much hair there anyway), and in some cases this might even be a turn-on for me, but hairy man ass generally doesn't appeal to me at all. Shaved man ass is fine though, and hair in other places usually doesn't bother me.

Scat isn't really one of my fetishes, so I'm not interested in dirty assholes. Some mild dirtiness won't bother me though.

What do bother me, however, are obvious deformities and damage around the asshole. I guess I'd say these are actually the worst. No anal fissures, please.

I'm attracted to practically any part of a healthy human body, and assholes are no exception.

PM Dares
Ask for my Kik
Calcifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 12:03 PM   #8
Wolf007
Account Banned

The female ass and more into detail, the female asshole is a beautiful thing to look upon.
It closes the circle of a perfectly designed sculpture, which is the woman's body.

I have nothing more to say about assholes!

________________;-)__________________

Bye folks! And thanks for your cooperation!

End of transmission - Wolf out

Wolf007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2018, 06:41 AM   #9
Jaro
A filthy maggot anal whore

I guess I could say I have an asshole fetish because yes, I do find assholes visually appealing. The fetish isn't as strong as my foot fetish though but stronger then my slight fetish for female belly buttons.

Seeing a female asshole just arouses me. Just like a vagina I do think it's in some way "pretty". I think I prefer them hairless but a little hair can be nice too. I like them closed, puckered or spread/gaping. I prefer them clean but a little dirty/sweaty is also appealing as this makes them look more "real" so to speak and also because I'm just a disgusting en terribly weird worm.

Worm owned by
Princess Butterfly

Likes & LimitsToysAMA

Check out my truths and dares here

Jaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2024, 04:19 AM   #10
alex_af1996
getDare Sweetheart

[*]Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why?
Yes I do. Always the sight of it turns me on. I don’t know why but ever since the first day I ate my girlfriends asshole I find it extremely arousing [*]If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else?
I just like a tight asshole. Gives me a challenge to get into it. I always like that it looks dirty as well even though it’s clean [*]Must they be male or female?
Females [*]Anything else you'd like to say about assholes?
The funniest way I’ve heard an asshole described is it looks like the top of the balloon after you tie it 😂[/LIST]

Soft limitsiss play, humiliation, sissy (want to explore)
Hard Limits: scat, piss drinking, extreme pain, blood

My AMA https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=373282
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=425350

I own 3 butt plugs

Email me at [email protected]
alex_af1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2024, 03:43 AM   #11
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Weird but intriguing question.

I wouldn't say I am feeling rather neutral about a clean female butthole by itself. But if there is a shiny plug in them it I do admittedly like to look at it. It is just the kind of kinky hidden fun I do really enjoy.
Old 03-10-2024, 02:02 PM   #12
YiffFur

I think it's something about the taboo around showing that body part that makes it feel extra kinky.

https://twitter.com/yiff_stash

Kik: SexyFurry93

Likes: Anal, masturbation, showing off, strip games, truths

Limits: Face, personal information, pubic exposure, bathroom play,
humiliation, sissy, dangerous

PM/Kik Dares
YiffFur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2024, 03:23 PM   #13
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by YiffFur View Post
I think it's something about the taboo around showing that body part that makes it feel extra kinky.
I’d agree with that. It’s probably the most private part of my body I can think of and showing it to anybody would be very taboo. Same would go with seeing or touching anybody else’s

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2024, 12:50 PM   #14
321tt
Distinguished Member

• Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why? Similarly as other body parts - I quite like them for being body parts, I believe human bodies are beautiful! And anus has some special spice of secrecy.
  • If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else? Smooth, clean, nicely closed.
  • Must they be male or female? Doesn't matter.
  • Anything else you'd like to say about assholes? Not really. I don't like licking them, but looking at them and touching them is great.
Limits: Public (reveal of identity), Too painful, Family/friends, Anything messy, Illegal, Dangereous
Blog: my little encounters diary
321tt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2024, 05:09 AM   #15
Simi

Do you like assholes? Do you find them visually appealing and does the mere sight of one turn you on? Why? I enjoy rimming but arseholes aren't visually pleasing, that said I'm a weird and i really don't find people/body parts generally visually attractive so its hard to answer?
If so, what kind of assholes do you like? Must they be gaping, hairy, dirty, something else? Clean, or mostly. I'm into rimming but not umm more. For similar reasons to wanting other genitals trimmed/lighter on hair for being able to pleasure. More experienced holes are easy to rim better in my experience... but I normally have a moaning and relaxed dom when i do :P
Must they be male or female? I'm pan so extremely indifferent, that said haven't had a chance to do that with another woman for about a decade.
Anything else you'd like to say about assholes? Last time i was serving my Owner in person he started making me kiss his arse cheeks good night, and that really dropped me subby every single time in a nicely piggy way (It felt arsehole adjacent?)

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk