Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-21-2021, 02:38 PM   #1
diapergirl67

Female 19F - push my publicity limit

Hello!

I have recently been feeling more daring when it comes to my public limit, and I'm looking for people to give me tasks and dares to help continue to push it. I won't do anything too extreme, so hidden public is what I'm asking for.

Some examples of things I've done are:

-going out with a dildo in my pussy
-going out wearing shorts with no underwear underneath
-going out wearing a short-ish dress with a pull-up underneath and no underwear or shorts
-going out with a buttplug inserted

Please let me know any ideas you have for me to continue to push myself. They can involve what I wear, what toys I use, and what I do.

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Dislikes: anal, heavy pain

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo
diapergirl67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:43 PM   #2
Garry0993
getDare Devil

Go find a good private public bathroom and fuck yourself in it till you cum.

And then you can expand from there.

My kinks and limits

What to expect if you want to play with me?

Looking for my sub girl.

Want a punishment or test your luck?

Feel free to send me a pm as long as you find me interesting, whether be my posts or just about me lol. Chats are always welcome!!

Looking forward to hear from you!
Garry0993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:54 PM   #3
Maximilian Jenius

Quote:
Originally Posted by diapergirl67 View Post
Hello!

I have recently been feeling more daring when it comes to my public limit, and I'm looking for people to give me tasks and dares to help continue to push it. I won't do anything too extreme, so hidden public is what I'm asking for.

Some examples of things I've done are:

-going out with a dildo in my pussy
-going out wearing shorts with no underwear underneath
-going out wearing a short-ish dress with a pull-up underneath and no underwear or shorts
-going out with a buttplug inserted

Please let me know any ideas you have for me to continue to push myself. They can involve what I wear, what toys I use, and what I do.
Go out wearing a short dress, mall is a great place. Plug and dildo in ass and pussy with panties on. At the far end of the mall from where you parked take your panties off. You can do this in a bathroom or hidden somewhere if you're feeling brave, stuff the panties in your mouth and keep them there till you get to your car.

More daring, make the dildo a vibrator and have it on once your panties are off.

More daring have them in the entire time on high.

If you're feeling really brave after removing the panties use the dildo to push them in your pussy without using a bathroom.
Maximilian Jenius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 02:55 PM   #4
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
Go find a good private public bathroom and fuck yourself in it till you cum.

And then you can expand from there.
Is there any way in particular I should fuck myself?

Likes: pussy stretching, vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, light bondage, light pain, nipple pain, hidden public

Limits: non-hidden public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing, oral

Toys: diapers~goodnites~vibrator~buttplugs~rope~pacifier ~bottle~tunnel plug~dildo~pussy pump~fist dildo~squirting dildo

Last edited by diapergirl67; 06-21-2021 at 02:58 PM.
Old 06-21-2021, 02:57 PM   #5
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximilian Jenius View Post
Go out wearing a short dress, mall is a great place. Plug and dildo in ass and pussy with panties on. At the far end of the mall from where you parked take your panties off. You can do this in a bathroom or hidden somewhere if you're feeling brave, stuff the panties in your mouth and keep them there till you get to your car.

More daring, make the dildo a vibrator and have it on once your panties are off.

More daring have them in the entire time on high.

If you're feeling really brave after removing the panties use the dildo to push them in your pussy without using a bathroom.
Ooh this sounds really exciting and I can't wait to try it. Is there something else I can do besides stuffing the panties in my mouth? I have braces and a small mouth so it'd be really hard to fit them and even if I did, it would be really noticeable.

Old 06-21-2021, 03:00 PM   #6
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Hey!

Hopefully this one helps you towards your goal but let me know if it's too much or needs adjusting.

Get into your car and go to a semi public parking lot during the day, wearing a dress with no panties.

Once you get there you will park but stay in your car. Slide your dress up so your pussy is exposed and slide your inflatable dildo inside it and fuck yourself till you're nice and wet. Each time a person walks by outside you will pump your dildo up to a bigger size before lowering your dress to cover themselves until they are gone or a safe distance away, before pulling your dress back up. You will than repeat the process of fucking yourself and pumping it up each time someone walks by until you have done one of 3 things.

Reached the max size of the dildo

Reached the max size you can handle

More than an hour has gone by.

Once one of these three things will happen you will cover yourself up and drive home with the dildo stretching you. You may take it out once you get home before you leave your car.

Let me know if it needs adjusting again and if you do it a report would be appreciated!

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:09 PM   #7
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Hey!

Hopefully this one helps you towards your goal but let me know if it's too much or needs adjusting.

Get into your car and go to a semi public parking lot during the day, wearing a dress with no panties.

Once you get there you will park but stay in your car. Slide your dress up so your pussy is exposed and slide your inflatable dildo inside it and fuck yourself till you're nice and wet. Each time a person walks by outside you will pump your dildo up to a bigger size before lowering your dress to cover themselves until they are gone or a safe distance away, before pulling your dress back up. You will than repeat the process of fucking yourself and pumping it up each time someone walks by until you have done one of 3 things.

Reached the max size of the dildo

Reached the max size you can handle

More than an hour has gone by.

Once one of these three things will happen you will cover yourself up and drive home with the dildo stretching you. You may take it out once you get home before you leave your car.

Let me know if it needs adjusting again and if you do it a report would be appreciated!
Wow this one seems really exciting and I can't wait to try it.

Would it be okay if I sat in the backseat of my car and did this? Or does it have to be front seat? I just feel like backseat is a little more private and I have more space to spread out.

Old 06-21-2021, 03:18 PM   #8
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Wow this one seems really exciting and I can't wait to try it.

Would it be okay if I sat in the backseat of my car and did this? Or does it have to be front seat? I just feel like backseat is a little more private and I have more space to spread out.
Hmmm okay I'll give you the option of either doing the front seat or the back. But if you do the back, since it is more private after all, you'll face one of the side windows

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 06-21-2021, 03:23 PM   #9
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelicSinner View Post
Hmmm okay I'll give you the option of either doing the front seat or the back. But if you do the back, since it is more private after all, you'll face one of the side windows
Okay, thank you. I think I will try backseat when I do this

Old 06-21-2021, 03:25 PM   #10
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Quote:
Okay, have fun! Remember to lock your doors once you get to the parking lot and cover yourself with your dress whenever you feel the need so you stay safe and within your limits. I hope it goes well

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Old 06-21-2021, 03:37 PM   #11
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Wear a pull up and a skirt. Go out to a park or find a bench. As you sit down hike up your skirt to expose the back of the diaper, but leave the sides and front normal. Stay seated for 1-5 minutes knowing your diaper is exposed, but no one can see it (unless it’s a bench with holes)

Then stand up, fixing your skirt, and go home.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 03:42 PM   #12
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
Wear a pull up and a skirt. Go out to a park or find a bench. As you sit down hike up your skirt to expose the back of the diaper, but leave the sides and front normal. Stay seated for 1-5 minutes knowing your diaper is exposed, but no one can see it (unless it’s a bench with holes)

Then stand up, fixing your skirt, and go home.
Thank you for this. Would it be alright if I did this at the mall instead of at a park?

Old 06-21-2021, 03:44 PM   #13
LessAwful
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Please take care when driving, perhaps you should leave out the 'driving home with a dildo inserted' part, just so you have full use of your legs and no distractions.

Hot idea, but cars are dangerous

~/~ LessAwful | Male | 23 | Switch ~/~

Likes: Control in General, Bondage, Hidden Public, Orgasm Control, Rules, Bets and Games
Dislikes: Pain, Degradation, Humiliation
Limits: Pics/Vids, Ageplay, Messy, Hardcore Illegal Stuff, Anything you'd consider taboo probably

Currently searching for a long-term sub or dom, ask me about it!
LessAwful is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LessAwful for this post:
Old 06-21-2021, 03:53 PM   #14
diapergirl67

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessAwful View Post
Please take care when driving, perhaps you should leave out the 'driving home with a dildo inserted' part, just so you have full use of your legs and no distractions.

Hot idea, but cars are dangerous
I appreciate your concern, but I've driven with a dildo in before and it was perfectly fine. For the most part, I forget the dildo is even there unless I shift in my seat or something, and I definitely don't let it affect my driving

Old 06-21-2021, 04:06 PM   #15
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Thank you for this. Would it be alright if I did this at the mall instead of at a park?
That works just fine. I’d like a report please once you’re done.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, female 19, hidden public, public, public dares