Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Roleplay Dares

Old 08-27-2013, 07:33 PM   #226
Slut Nikki

Ill be different and go with barn rat dare me bitches, please pm me if you wanna give me dares and make me ur bitchh
Slut Nikki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #227
spankme554
getDare Sweetheart

I will try it for a chicken or cow.

PM DARES

I'm owned so denial isn't possible.

-Likes- Rules, toilet time restrictions, some nipple pain, hidden public, hidden humiliation, butt plugs, edges, diapers (just trying these out so please be nice)

-Dislikes/punishments - all day butt plug wear, rubberband snaps, wedgies, nipple clamps, toothpaste

-Limits-Pics, Public/Social suicide, cam, Messy/Poop/Pee, wetting myself, hard pain, body writing, needles
spankme554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 10:48 AM   #228
xsweetbitchx

In as a pussycat =)
xsweetbitchx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2013, 04:56 PM   #229
CharlieS

Pussycats and ducklings must pee in a jug, pour it over themselves and orgasm twice. The pee must cover your face, hair, breast and pussy. Have fun

Likes: Masturbation, anal, light to medium bondage, humiliation.

Dislikes: Crossdressing, cum eating, light pain, hidden public, gay, pee play, heavy bondage and hidden public.

Limits: Fully public, family, strong pain, scat, bestiality, long dares and pee control.

The Hunt: Alive
Killcount: 2
CharlieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 06:59 AM   #230
hypnosisguy

Send a message via Yahoo to hypnosisguy

As previously discussed, here is the link for the first hypno file related to this thread.

You listen to this at your own risk, and I am not responsible in any way for anything that happens as a result of listening to this file.

Men, you've been warned, this is not for you. If you are male, or male posing as a female I highly recommend you do not listen.

This file will enforce the cow behavior as described in the original post of this thread. There's a heavy emphasis on the breast play. You will feel like you need to obey the cow related posts on this thread. The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

When you listen, do not have any distractions. You will lie down, close your eyes, and do NOTHING ELSE but listen. Listening while doing something like surfing or chatting is not hypnosis. You will treat it as if you are going to take a nap. Do nothing else. No multi tasking (I can't believe I have to say that, but unfortunately, the youth of our day seem to have it in their head they can do it all at once hehehe). Do not be surprised if there are no results on the first listen. Give it a few times before anything sinks in.

The file can be downloaded here... http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/76925108/file.html

I do not recommend listening to the file on the web page... the media player on the page tends to crash which can lead to a not so good listening experience. I usually recommend headphones.

If ever you have concerns or need to have the effects of the file turned off, private message me and I will take it into consideration. If you're a male, I again warn you, do not listen. I will not be making any files for males either, so don't bother asking.

More to come soon. These take time to make. I will entertain requests as to which one to make next. I also do not care about peoples limits. If they are assuming this role, they are following the role of the breed they have chosen. Choose an animal within your limits if you're not comfortable with that breed's tasks.

Please post about your experiences or PM me with results. I'm usually more comfortable with making enslavement files, so making things specific to the thread is a little out of my usual zone.

Enjoy!
hypnosisguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:07 AM   #231
Simi

I would like a duckling one :$

Come join our free Getdare Minecraft Server!
More players are always welcome!

Want to be interrogated?
Assorted questionnaire links!

Fancy a pounding from a piggy?
Check out my anal stretching dice dare!

Training Threads:

Fantasised about being hypnotised and trained?
Visit the Hypnosis Training Advice thread!

Become a piss slut at the
Piss drinking Academy

About me, and likes/limits
My bdsm test
Torment a Piggy (Pm Dares)
Simi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 07:39 AM   #232
hypnosisguy

As requested - duckling file.

As previously discussed, here is the link for the first hypno file related to this thread.

You listen to this at your own risk, and I am not responsible in any way for anything that happens as a result of listening to this file.

Men, you've been warned, this is not for you. If you are male, or male posing as a female I highly recommend you do not listen.

This file will enforce the duckling behavior as described in the original post of this thread. You will feel the need to obey the duckling posts in the forum. There will be a need for watersports, anal, etc.. The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

When you listen, do not have any distractions. You will lie down, close your eyes, and do NOTHING ELSE but listen. Listening while doing something like surfing or chatting is not hypnosis. You will treat it as if you are going to take a nap. Do nothing else. No multi tasking (I can't believe I have to say that, but unfortunately, the youth of our day seem to have it in their head they can do it all at once hehehe). Do not be surprised if there are no results on the first listen. Give it a few times before anything sinks in.

The file can be found here - http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/39000030/file.html

I do not recommend listening to the file on the web page... the media player on the page tends to crash which can lead to a not so good listening experience. I usually recommend headphones.

If ever you have concerns or need to have the effects of the file turned off, private message me and I will take it into consideration. If you're a male, I again warn you, do not listen. I will not be making any files for males either, so don't bother asking.

More to come soon. These take time to make. I will entertain requests as to which one to make next. I also do not care about peoples limits. If they are assuming this role, they are following the role of the breed they have chosen. Choose an animal within your limits if you're not comfortable with that breed's tasks.

Please post about your experiences or PM me with results. I'm usually more comfortable with making enslavement files, so making things specific to the thread is a little out of my usual zone.

Enjoy!
Old 08-29-2013, 08:00 AM   #233
Slave304

I will join as a cowgirl
Slave304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:39 AM   #234
hypnosisguy

This file will enforce the cowgirl behavior as described in the original post of this thread. You will enjoy bondage, humiliation, pain, semi public, and masturbation The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

The file can be found here - http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/13489134/file.html

Enjoy!
Old 08-29-2013, 12:00 PM   #235
hypnosisguy

Cowgirls

For the next 24 hours after reading this, you must "ride" an object to masturbate. When you are about to cum, you have to shout out "yeehaa!"
Old 08-29-2013, 08:25 PM   #236
lovagurl08

Can there be a sheep file please

- pee, poop, messy, lots of pain, family, friends, public, pics, blood

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
lovagurl08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 08:37 PM   #237
Beaut
Account Banned

I'll join as a cowgirl.

Check out my PM Dares - #5 and #6

Currently being blackmailed. Please no dares to interfere.

I cannot say no for two weeks. Have fun with me.

Here's my sex map.
Beaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2013, 09:18 PM   #238
jordan1994

Ill be a chicken and a sheep
jordan1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 06:38 AM   #239
hypnosisguy

Here is the sheep file.

This file will enforce the sheep behavior as described in the original post of this thread. You will enjoy insertion, public, spanking, messy, and breast play. The file is habit forming, and don't be surprised if you feel a little fuzzy after listening.

The file can be found here - http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/78174837/file.html

Enjoy!
Old 08-31-2013, 06:24 PM   #240
slutkitten

can you make a mule one please

dislikes :spanking, ginger in the ass, perfume on pussy, clit clamping

limits : family, friends, pic/videos, no illegal, permanent, body marking, messy, needles/blood, bathroom control, clothing control, public,hot sauce,shaving

toys : cloths pegs, rope, pants hanger, and most household items,enema kit,binder clips
slutkitten is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk